Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:14:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP : Can't access account  (Read 360 times)
Cloverdale (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:33:53 PM

Just tonight yobit log me out suddenly in my yobit account. I have just checked it an hour before I checked it again only to find out that I was logged out of my own account. My problem now is it is asking me for an authentication which I can't provide because I lost the email linked in it . I tried recovering the email but I can't access it. Is there any way I can access the account without the email? Can I get the authentication through other method perharps? I have some coins in there. Please help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mcoroklo

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 02:44:15 PM

I don't think you can login with confirming email, its just another level of security where they ask for verification when they find unusual login attempt to your account, try resetting password of your email account.
Cloverdale (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:54:46 PM

I don't think you can login with confirming email, its just another level of security where they ask for verification when they find unusual login attempt to your account, try resetting password of your email account.
It's not an unusual log in attemt. I have been logged in in my account for months now and it suddenly logged out last night. My problem is I don't have access to the email at the moment. I'm trying to recover it but no luck in it. I hope someone can help me.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:33:56 AM

other than contacting yobit and finding a way to confirm your account details with them, the only other things that i can think of are work-arounds.

can you think of any computer that you logged into yobit on and may have saved the password or is it there new security protocols that are an issue?

what is the domain of the email?  it may be easier to try to contact or retrieve the access to the email versus access to yobit
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:54:35 AM

Just tonight yobit log me out suddenly in my yobit account. I have just checked it an hour before I checked it again only to find out that I was logged out of my own account. My problem now is it is asking me for an authentication which I can't provide because I lost the email linked in it . I tried recovering the email but I can't access it. Is there any way I can access the account without the email? Can I get the authentication through other method perharps? I have some coins in there. Please help.

since you are in their signature campaign and i think you only have their signature payment there, they should be able to do something about it, just contact them with your bitcointalk account here and ask them to do something for you.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Cloverdale (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:44:11 AM

other than contacting yobit and finding a way to confirm your account details with them, the only other things that i can think of are work-arounds.

can you think of any computer that you logged into yobit on and may have saved the password or is it there new security protocols that are an issue?

what is the domain of the email?  it may be easier to try to contact or retrieve the access to the email versus access to yobit
I only used my phone. I lost the email when my mobile got reset so the computer is not an option.
As for the yobit I only used my phone also. I know the password to my yobit. My only problem is the authentication code sent in my email because I don't have access in my email.
since you are in their signature campaign and i think you only have their signature payment there, they should be able to do something about it, just contact them with your bitcointalk account here and ask them to do something for you.
It's not just the yobit earnings. I have coins in there which I use for trading. I am an active user in them.

I tried sedin a support already but no response yet.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:53:08 AM

If you lost access to email linked to yobit i think its like game over as they can't even verify you as a real owner of that account because they don't have any KYC policy, so sending support ticket may not work. You better try to recover password for your email and than reset yobit password or find another device you may have logged into before. Their support response is also very late, you may have to wait weeks. Good luck in recovering your email as well as yobit account.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:59:17 PM

I only used my phone. I lost the email when my mobile got reset so the computer is not an option.
As for the yobit I only used my phone also. I know the password to my yobit. My only problem is the authentication code sent in my email because I don't have access in my email.
It's not just the yobit earnings. I have coins in there which I use for trading. I am an active user in them.

I tried sedin a support already but no response yet.

sadly their support is the worst thing that you can ever get in any services online. and the only choice you ever have is to wait until they see your ticket and maybe give you a reply.

i suggest also contacting the owner of yobit on this site, the person who created the announcement topic of yobit. he may rev up your ticket reply.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Cloverdale (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:23:50 AM

If you lost access to email linked to yobit i think its like game over as they can't even verify you as a real owner of that account because they don't have any KYC policy, so sending support ticket may not work. You better try to recover password for your email and than reset yobit password or find another device you may have logged into before. Their support response is also very late, you may have to wait weeks. Good luck in recovering your email as well as yobit account.
Can't I use the address I am using in withdrawal as a proof that I am the owner? Sadly, I have trie every possible way on recovering my email but all the passwords I can remember is not working. I don't know why because I only use the same passwords on all my emails.

sadly their support is the worst thing that you can ever get in any services online. and the only choice you ever have is to wait until they see your ticket and maybe give you a reply.

i suggest also contacting the owner of yobit on this site, the person who created the announcement topic of yobit. he may rev up your ticket reply.
I already swnt Yobit account a PM here thanks. I still have no response to them at the moment.Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: