Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XAB -The currency of TheAltcoinBoard - Instant Masternodes - 73% Burnt  (Read 19989 times)
altcoinboard (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:14:24 PM

Giveaway company is still active? I fill the form and send PM. If it's active i'm waiting coins  Smiley
Yes the free distribution is open until 13th of August.
The processing time of the request could take up to 24 hours, so please be patient.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 10:34:47 PM

I don't know why I missed it but lucky that it is not yet late to get into the free distribution I have sent my request for free coins and looking forward to received it and would like also to congratulation your team for a great job on your wallet..

altcoinboard (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:06:01 AM

A quick reminder regarding the process of free distribution

To be eligible for the free stake, you must meet all the requirements and follow the the stated request procedure steps.

1. You have a minimum of 100 posts on Bitcointalk.org
2. You are a registered member of TheAltcoinBoard.com - https://thealtcoinboard.com/index.php?action=register
3. You have to fill the Request Form, with the required info
4. You must provide your Bitcointalk.org and TheAltcoinBoard.com UID in the Request Form. Make sure that the link contains your UID which looks like "action=profile;u=123456;sa=summary". To get your UID go to your forum profile - Click on summary on left side.
5. After you submitted the request form send a PM  both to AltcoinBoardAdmin at https://thealtcoinboard.com  and to  altcoinboard on Bitcointalk.org with message: Free distribution form filled and your Bitcointalk.org username

*Multi-accounting strictly prohibited. All the users caught with multiple accounts or multiple request will be BANNED from the free distribution
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 05:26:08 PM

Got my free coins my wallet is now staking and I've got an initial 18 xab rewards from staking,this is an exciting project I just hope the dev will submit this coin to Yobit,but there is one coin there that has a abbreviation Xav i thought it is that coin,quite confusing..

rolik2001

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:48:02 AM

where news Huh new exchange
KoBaTeJIb

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:21:57 AM

Hello. I want to compile the wallet under Linux x32 bits. I downloaded the source code. I set qtcreator. I chose the file XAB-qt.pro. after the launch of the project builds I error occurs. "/home/XAB-withoutSecp256k1-1.0.0-UPNPC/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory". help to solve the problem.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:38:14 AM

afaik rolik2001,,XAB only lisred on novaexchange Dev still not announce another exchange.actually i also hope XAB can listed in ampther exchange.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:52:21 PM

afaik rolik2001,,XAB only lisred on novaexchange Dev still not announce another exchange.actually i also hope XAB can listed in ampther exchange.

For a small fee it can get listed within 3 days on Yobit I'm sure that the admin is well aware of Yobit easiness to get any coin listed so we hope he'll take our advice..

robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 04:26:52 PM

I'm staking this coin nicely getting 18 new xab every hour,the dev should list this coin to Yobit ,postcoin is listed there and they are traded very nicely with a very good volume daily if you are a postcoin holders why would you swap your postcoin to xab when the price of postcoin is much more better than xab..

hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:41:01 PM

Hello. I want to compile the wallet under Linux x32 bits. I downloaded the source code. I set qtcreator. I chose the file XAB-qt.pro. after the launch of the project builds I error occurs. "/home/XAB-withoutSecp256k1-1.0.0-UPNPC/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory". help to solve the problem.

Hi,

I never use GUI Wallet under linux only daemon but UPNPC/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory could be a hint that it wasn't compiled at all. Go into the leveldb directoriy and check if the build_detect_platform script is executable. If not use chattr +x build_detect_platform to make it executable. After that switch back to start and try to compile again.

Regards
KoBaTeJIb

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:45:28 AM

Hi,

I never use GUI Wallet under linux only daemon but UPNPC/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory could be a hint that it wasn't compiled at all. Go into the leveldb directoriy and check if the build_detect_platform script is executable. If not use chattr +x build_detect_platform to make it executable. After that switch back to start and try to compile again.

Regards
unfortunately I have ubuntu with Russian localization. here's the log after running make

sazonov@sazonov-VirtualBox:~/XAB-withoutSecp256k1-1.0.0-UPNPC$ make
cd /home/sazonov/XAB-withoutSecp256k1-1.0.0-UPNPC/src/leveldb && CC=gcc CXX=g++ make OPT="-pipe -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -O2" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
make[1]: вxoд в кaтaлoг «/home/sazonov/XAB-withoutSecp256k1-1.0.0-UPNPC/src/leveldb»
/bin/sh: 1: ./build_detect_platform: not found
Makefile:18: build_config.mk: Heт тaкoгo фaйлa или кaтaлoгa
make[1]: *** Heт пpaвилa для cбopки цeли «build_config.mk».  Ocтaнoв.
make[1]: выxoд из кaтaлoгa «/home/sazonov/XAB-withoutSecp256k1-1.0.0-UPNPC/src/leveldb»
Makefile:843: oшибкa выпoлнeния peцeптa для цeли «/home/sazonov/XAB-withoutSecp256k1-1.0.0-UPNPC/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a»
make: *** [/home/sazonov/XAB-withoutSecp256k1-1.0.0-UPNPC/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a] Oшибкa 2
hagie

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:08:45 AM

Hi,

Regards
unfortunately I have ubuntu with Russian localization. here's the log after running make

cd /home/sazonov/XAB-withoutSecp256k1-1.0.0-UPNPC/src/leveldb && CC=gcc CXX=g++ make OPT="-pipe -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -O2" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
make[1]: вxoд в кaтaлoг «/home/sazonov/XAB-withoutSecp256k1-1.0.0-UPNPC/src/leveldb»
make[1]: выxoд из кaтaлoгa «/home/sazonov/XAB-withoutSecp256k1-1.0.0-UPNPC/src/leveldb»
Makefile:843: oшибкa выпoлнeния peцeптa для цeли «/home/sazonov/XAB-withoutSecp256k1-1.0.0-UPNPC/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a»
make: *** [/home/sazonov/XAB-withoutSecp256k1-1.0.0-UPNPC/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a] Oшибкa 2

Looks exactly like the problem I talked about. Please try the command to make the script executable (if it's there)

regards
KoBaTeJIb

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:20:44 AM

Hi,

Regards

Looks exactly like the problem I talked about. Please try the command to make the script executable (if it's there)

regards

I made again. nothing changed

sazonov@sazonov-VirtualBox:~/XAB-withoutSecp256k1-1.0.0-UPNPC/src/leveldb$ chattr +x build_detect_platform
Usage: chattr [-RVf] [-+=aAcCdDeijsStTu] [-v version] files...
sazonov@sazonov-VirtualBox:~/XAB-withoutSecp256k1-1.0.0-UPNPC/src/leveldb$ cd ..
sazonov@sazonov-VirtualBox:~/XAB-withoutSecp256k1-1.0.0-UPNPC/src$ cd ..

hagie

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:28:28 AM

sazonov@sazonov-VirtualBox:~/XAB-withoutSecp256k1-1.0.0-UPNPC/src/leveldb$ chattr +x build_detect_platform

S O R R Y ...

Over years I made the same fault chmod +x .... not chattr +x ..

please try again with chmod +x build_detect_platform in leveldb :-)

regards

btw I'm also online in TheAltCoinBoard Slack :-)
KoBaTeJIb

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:46:23 AM

S O R R Y ...

Over years I made the same fault chmod +x .... not chattr +x ..

please try again with chmod +x build_detect_platform in leveldb :-)

regards

btw I'm also online in TheAltCoinBoard Slack :-)
chmod +x build_detect_platform. nothing changed.
before compiling you do not need to be started build_detect_platform manually?

I do not have access to the TheAltCoinBoard Slack
hagie

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:10:27 AM

hmm this could also be a problem from the textfiles with windows format.

install dos2unix and convert all .mk and .sh files from dos to linux format

use "make clean" before trying again.

regards
KoBaTeJIb

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:19:48 AM

regards
file conversion help. Now there is a new bug. when compiling highlighted some of the lines, but did not stop compiling.

In file included from src/txdb-leveldb.h:9:0,
                 from src/txdb.h:9,
                 from src/rpcrawtransaction.cpp:10:
src/main.h:84:1: warning: this decimal constant is unsigned only in ISO C90
 static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 3000000000 * COIN;

at the end of the compilation is stopped with an error

In file included from /usr/include/boost/iterator/iterator_categories.hpp:22:0,
                 from /usr/include/boost/iterator/iterator_facade.hpp:14,
                 from /usr/include/boost/range/iterator_range_core.hpp:27,
                 from /usr/include/boost/range/iterator_range.hpp:13,
                 from /usr/include/boost/assign/list_of.hpp:20,
                 from src/rpcrawtransaction.cpp:6:
/usr/include/boost/variant/get.hpp: In instantiation of ‘typename boost::add_reference<T>::type boost::strict_get(boost::variant<T0, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T11, T12, T13, T14, T15, T16, T17, T18, T19>&) [with U = const CScriptID&; T0 = CNoDestination; T1 = CKeyID; T2 = CScriptID; T3 = CStealthAddress; T4 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T5 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T6 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T7 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T8 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T9 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T10 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T11 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T12 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T13 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T14 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T15 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T16 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T17 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T18 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T19 = boost::detail::variant::void_; typename boost::add_reference<T>::type = const CScriptID&]’:
/usr/include/boost/variant/get.hpp:284:25:   required from ‘typename boost::add_reference<T>::type boost::get(boost::variant<T0, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T11, T12, T13, T14, T15, T16, T17, T18, T19>&) [with U = const CScriptID&; T0 = CNoDestination; T1 = CKeyID; T2 = CScriptID; T3 = CStealthAddress; T4 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T5 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T6 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T7 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T8 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T9 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T10 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T11 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T12 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T13 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T14 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T15 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T16 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T17 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T18 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T19 = boost::detail::variant::void_; typename boost::add_reference<T>::type = const CScriptID&]’
src/rpcrawtransaction.cpp:217:77:   required from here
/usr/include/boost/variant/get.hpp:178:5: error: invalid application of ‘sizeof’ to incomplete type ‘boost::STATIC_ASSERTION_FAILURE<false>’
     BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT_MSG(
     ^
Makefile:3401: oшибкa выпoлнeния peцeптa для цeли «build/rpcrawtransaction.o»
make: *** [build/rpcrawtransaction.o] Oшибкa 1
hagie

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:22:44 PM

regards
file conversion help. Now there is a new bug. when compiling highlighted some of the lines, but did not stop compiling.

In file included from src/txdb-leveldb.h:9:0,
                 from src/txdb.h:9,
                 from src/rpcrawtransaction.cpp:10:
src/main.h:84:1: warning: this decimal constant is unsigned only in ISO C90
 static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 3000000000 * COIN;

at the end of the compilation is stopped with an error

In file included from /usr/include/boost/iterator/iterator_categories.hpp:22:0,
                 from /usr/include/boost/iterator/iterator_facade.hpp:14,
                 from /usr/include/boost/range/iterator_range_core.hpp:27,
                 from /usr/include/boost/range/iterator_range.hpp:13,
                 from /usr/include/boost/assign/list_of.hpp:20,
                 from src/rpcrawtransaction.cpp:6:
/usr/include/boost/variant/get.hpp: In instantiation of ‘typename boost::add_reference<T>::type boost::strict_get(boost::variant<T0, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T11, T12, T13, T14, T15, T16, T17, T18, T19>&) [with U = const CScriptID&; T0 = CNoDestination; T1 = CKeyID; T2 = CScriptID; T3 = CStealthAddress; T4 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T5 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T6 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T7 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T8 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T9 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T10 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T11 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T12 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T13 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T14 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T15 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T16 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T17 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T18 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T19 = boost::detail::variant::void_; typename boost::add_reference<T>::type = const CScriptID&]’:
/usr/include/boost/variant/get.hpp:284:25:   required from ‘typename boost::add_reference<T>::type boost::get(boost::variant<T0, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T11, T12, T13, T14, T15, T16, T17, T18, T19>&) [with U = const CScriptID&; T0 = CNoDestination; T1 = CKeyID; T2 = CScriptID; T3 = CStealthAddress; T4 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T5 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T6 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T7 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T8 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T9 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T10 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T11 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T12 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T13 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T14 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T15 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T16 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T17 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T18 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T19 = boost::detail::variant::void_; typename boost::add_reference<T>::type = const CScriptID&]’
src/rpcrawtransaction.cpp:217:77:   required from here
/usr/include/boost/variant/get.hpp:178:5: error: invalid application of ‘sizeof’ to incomplete type ‘boost::STATIC_ASSERTION_FAILURE<false>’
     BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT_MSG(
     ^
Makefile:3401: oшибкa выпoлнeния peцeптa для цeли «build/rpcrawtransaction.o»
make: *** [build/rpcrawtransaction.o] Oшибкa 1

sorry .. here end my ideas .. looks like a problem with your boost include files. In such cases deleting the boos package on your system and compiling it fresh may help ..

but you need to "experiment around" a bit here

Sorry

regards

KoBaTeJIb

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:29:11 PM

you said that you are using a Linux daemon. but as you learn the balance on your wallet if no GUI? and how do I compile a daemon?
hagie

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:17:53 PM

you said that you are using a Linux daemon. but as you learn the balance on your wallet if no GUI? and how do I compile a daemon?

I compile the daemon directly from within the src directory.

But this daemon was pain in the *** to compile ...

for some reason secp256k1 is linked dynamical and is allready present in obj/crypto as object ..

to compile the daemon go to the  <desired_crypt_coin>/src directory and use 'make -f makefile.unix USE_UMPM=-' to compile a daemon without UPNP support.

after tha copy the damon to /usr/local/bin (depending on your linux distribution) , create a non-privileged user, logon and start the damon.

at the forst start he told you to edit the .conf file in the datadirectory (~/.<cryptcoin>). Edit the conf file

Code:
XAB.conf in ~/.XAB 
rpcuser=rpcuser
rpcpassword=rpcpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1

and start daemon again. When the daemon is running it can be controlled by commandline - try XABd help

Code:
xab@vmd13444:~/.XAB$ XABd getbalance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: