Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:02:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Secured by Real Estate  (Read 2063 times)
FlipBit (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 04:29:48 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2016, 08:19:24 AM by FlipBit

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BathSaltsDealer

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:30:07 PM

Hello Bitcointalk,

The following is an introduction to The LeGrand Group:

Sounds like a great idea, OP. You should get in touch with Brandon, he has something similar going on.

"Updates
June 30th, 2016 - RENT will resume trading once the managers of the Fund pay all outstanding debt currently due to Havelock."
Contact info from the website RENT once traded on:

Phone:   1-740-571-1606 (USA)
Email:   brandonschlichter@gmail.com
Postal Address:   9th Floor, Amtel Building,148
Des Voeux Road Central,
Central, Hong Kong

Good luck!
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:14:19 PM

What real estate expertise do you have exactly? I checked out your site and there is nothing on your team, your portfolio etc.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:30:36 PM

What real estate expertise do you have exactly? I checked out your site and there is nothing on your team, your portfolio etc.
I just PM'ed a bio on myself.

Just read it. Not sure I would call that a bio... doesn't include any personal information/proof of any claims made, but even assuming everything you said was true in the message, a deal size of 100kBTC is way out of your league.

You claim to have done $35MM in sales volume over the past 8 years ($4.375MM yearly) which is next to nothing, yet you are trying to raise nearly $700MM in equity... that you take an immediate 10% cut from (which is absurd).

Good luck
Branny

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:58:31 PM

Just read it. Not sure I would call that a bio... doesn't include any personal information/proof of any claims made, but even assuming everything you said was true in the message, a deal size of 100kBTC is way out of your league.

You claim to have done $35MM in sales volume over the past 8 years ($4.375MM yearly) which is next to nothing, yet you are trying to raise nearly $700MM in equity... that you take an immediate 10% cut from (which is absurd).

Good luck

If it's that high why not just go with accredited REIT investors? That kind of money is out there if he has the certifications he claims.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:02:31 PM

Good luck

If it's that high why not just go with accredited REIT investors? That kind of money is out there if he has the certifications he claims.

No one will put any money into any investment vehicle with the kind of fees he is charging.

Even if he wasn't trying to charge such high fees REIT investors wouldn't put $700MM into a guy that is doing $4MM a year in sales.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:34:56 PM

Good luck
Please note the post clearly states 100,000 BTC which is approximately $60,000,000 USD in equity, not $700,000,000 USD as you mentioned. There is not an "immediate cut"; the Sponsor retains 10% of the opening shares meaning that only 90,000 BTC ($54,000,000 USD) is actually raised.

Yep, I accidentally added a 0 on to the end of it.

It is essentially an immediate cut. The moment they invest, their NAV is lower than their investment since you hold a 10% stake that did not contribute capital to the fund.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:22:24 PM

Good luck
Please note the post clearly states 100,000 BTC which is approximately $60,000,000 USD in equity, not $700,000,000 USD as you mentioned. There is not an "immediate cut"; the Sponsor retains 10% of the opening shares meaning that only 90,000 BTC ($54,000,000 USD) is actually raised.

Yep, I accidentally added a 0 on to the end of it.

It is essentially an immediate cut. The moment they invest, their NAV is lower than their investment since you hold a 10% stake that did not contribute capital to the fund.
For clarification the NAV remains as referenced above; the 10% is an equity contribution.

So you would be putting $6MM of your own capital in?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: