Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:31:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOSDICE - looking for partners/investors  (Read 705 times)
cryptosdice (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:47:38 PM

Hi!

We launched a new provable fair multicurrency dice site: www.cryptosdice.com

Some facts:

- Our own script designed from sratch.
- BTC and 40 altcoins accepted.
- Players can bet or invest in the bankroll.
- Faucet for all currencies.
- Affiliates program.
- Slider feature, players can bet any interval (not only lower or higher than a number, like other dice games).
- 40000 Bets in 1 week.
- Around 700 active users.

In order to upgrade and expand our business we are looking for partners/investors, this is our roadmap:

• 1. Promote the site and get sufficient bankrolls in all the accepted currencies.
  • 2. Add features for the current game: Chat, Autobet.
  • 3. Add new innovative dice games:
    • - Social dice: players bet every each seconds with a common roll.
    • - Rocket dice: similar to bustabit game.
    • - Bubbles dice: new kind of dice game.

The target is to be one of the biggest gambling sites focused on dice games, providing huge variety of currencies and new dice game experiences.

Partners-investors, will be a different profile than investors in the bankroll. Partners-investors will get dividends on shares of cryptosdice and any other new game under the same brand.

PM me for details and any inquiry.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Theboyz12

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:49:55 PM

I think its very hard to find partner right now or investor if your project is dice game the same as other site here..
Better to start a new one or unique one that can be trending fast,
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:12:55 PM

Hi!

We launched a new provable fair multicurrency dice site: www.cryptosdice.com

Some facts:

- Our own script designed from sratch.
- BTC and 40 altcoins accepted.
- Players can bet or invest in the bankroll.
- Faucet for all currencies.
- Affiliates program.
- Slider feature, players can bet any interval (not only lower or higher than a number, like other dice games).
- 40000 Bets in 1 week.
- Around 700 active users.

In order to upgrade and expand our business we are looking for partners/investors, this is our roadmap:

• 1. Promote the site and get sufficient bankrolls in all the accepted currencies.
  • 2. Add features for the current game: Chat, Autobet.
  • 3. Add new innovative dice games:
    • - Social dice: players bet every each seconds with a common roll.
    • - Rocket dice: similar to bustabit game.
    • - Bubbles dice: new kind of dice game.

The target is to be one of the biggest gambling sites focused on dice games, providing huge variety of currencies and new dice game experiences.

Partners-investors, will be a different profile than investors in the bankroll. Partners-investors will get dividends on shares of cryptosdice and any other new game under the same brand.

PM me for details and any inquiry.

I think you have an interesting website, however I don't believe you have 700 users, or anything close to that. I looked at your "top wagered" section which shows the top 20 gamblers, and the majority of the list is dust bettors.

Regardless, send me a message and lets have a chat.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: