Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Secure investment in SWAP BTC  (Read 1070 times)
nathalie20 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:35:07 PM

1.What are swaps?

Swaps are a form of investment that allows you to profit by providing funds lent to investors traders with a lever. Investor opening contract swap receives remuneration from fees for the maintenance of open positions through borrowed from him measures.

The indicated amount will be deducted from the balance of the user and placed in the pool, from which the collected funds are lent to investors at the opening position in trade with the lever.

2.For how long, a contract swap?

Swap contract is concluded for an indefinite period. At any time you can exit the contract without any consequences. The funds invested with the current earnings of the interest will be credited back to your account.

3.How do I make my swap contracts?

Market swap contracts governed by the laws of supply and demand. If the interest rate that you offered in the contract, prove attractive in relation to other contracts offered on the market, investors borrow funds from you and use them to open a position in trade with the lever. However, if the interest rate that you are requesting, will be too large, investors will benefit from the offers of other borrowers - your contract in such a situation will not bring profits. Hence, it is crucial to determine the interest rate of the contract at a competitive level with other offers on the market.

The orientation of the current state of the market swap is a graph state of the market. It shows the amount of resources they need investors at the moment, and the depth of the swap market, depending on interest rates. This allows you to see what is currently the maximum interest rate that can accept investors lenders measures.

The process of settlement of contracts is completely automatic and takes place every minute. Swaps are prioritized according to the desired interest rate, starting from the lowest. The funds from these contracts are allocated to fill the positions taken by the investors on the market with the lever until it is fully satisfy those measures. The contracts, which were used in this process, profitable, and those whose interest rate was too high, do not bring profit.

4.How they are settled swaps?

Swaps are settled once a minute. Every minute, the value of your contract is increased by the amount of interest in accordance with the selected interest rate. These percentages are then increase capital lent to investors in the next minute, thus realizing a function of compound interest.

For example, if you opened the swap contract in the amount of 1 BTC and the interest rate of 100% per year, in the first minute of your account will 0.000132% of this amount, or 0.00000132 BTC. The next minute will be charged interest on the amount thus 1.00000132 BTC and so on.

I invite you willing to pw. if you want to invest confidently

https://zapodaj.net/2f3bbb95aa534.png.html

https://zapodaj.net/6736809a9c429.png.html

More than 24 hours is 290% profit during the year

Min. Deop = 0.1 BTC
Max Depo = 100 BTC

From each profit falls 10% to me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:06:09 PM

1.What are swaps?

Swaps are a form of investment that allows you to profit by providing funds lent to investors traders with a lever. Investor opening contract swap receives remuneration from fees for the maintenance of open positions through borrowed from him measures.

The indicated amount will be deducted from the balance of the user and placed in the pool, from which the collected funds are lent to investors at the opening position in trade with the lever.

2.For how long, a contract swap?

Swap contract is concluded for an indefinite period. At any time you can exit the contract without any consequences. The funds invested with the current earnings of the interest will be credited back to your account.

3.How do I make my swap contracts?

Market swap contracts governed by the laws of supply and demand. If the interest rate that you offered in the contract, prove attractive in relation to other contracts offered on the market, investors borrow funds from you and use them to open a position in trade with the lever. However, if the interest rate that you are requesting, will be too large, investors will benefit from the offers of other borrowers - your contract in such a situation will not bring profits. Hence, it is crucial to determine the interest rate of the contract at a competitive level with other offers on the market.

The orientation of the current state of the market swap is a graph state of the market. It shows the amount of resources they need investors at the moment, and the depth of the swap market, depending on interest rates. This allows you to see what is currently the maximum interest rate that can accept investors lenders measures.

The process of settlement of contracts is completely automatic and takes place every minute. Swaps are prioritized according to the desired interest rate, starting from the lowest. The funds from these contracts are allocated to fill the positions taken by the investors on the market with the lever until it is fully satisfy those measures. The contracts, which were used in this process, profitable, and those whose interest rate was too high, do not bring profit.

4.How they are settled swaps?

Swaps are settled once a minute. Every minute, the value of your contract is increased by the amount of interest in accordance with the selected interest rate. These percentages are then increase capital lent to investors in the next minute, thus realizing a function of compound interest.

For example, if you opened the swap contract in the amount of 1 BTC and the interest rate of 100% per year, in the first minute of your account will 0.000132% of this amount, or 0.00000132 BTC. The next minute will be charged interest on the amount thus 1.00000132 BTC and so on.

I invite you willing to pw. if you want to invest confidently

https://zapodaj.net/2f3bbb95aa534.png.html

https://zapodaj.net/6736809a9c429.png.html

Min. Deop = 0.1 BTC
Max Depo = 100 BTC

From each profit falls 10% to me
post the main link,so people will consider about your investment if see better plan than what you created,and i dont believe thid because minimum depo was too high,i think 0.1 BTC will be better for used as trading funds,its will give you many informations abou altcoin,trading and make profit. but i'm doesn't trade my altcoin or bitcoin now.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
nathalie20 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:27:33 AM

The minimum amount of pay is set by the program. I am only an intermediary of people who want to invest. The program rather Marketplace works for several years. Regards
BitBargainGuy

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 03:03:41 PM

Where are the good places to do swaps?
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:42:07 PM

Actually this is very confusing stats, and it is certainly NOT 290% profits. If this was the case swap investing would be top 1 method of earning money.

And why do I need to trade with you as a middleman and pay you 10% of profits when I can set up my swap deals directly through an exchange?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: