Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Richbucket.com looking for advise!  (Read 1180 times)
Richbucket.com (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:12:47 AM

Just bet as much as you wish. Your bet becomes part of the bucket. More you have in bucket, bigger your chance to win it.
If you have 0.005 BTC in bucket you have 5 % to win 0.1 BTC.
You can bet small and still win. We use provably fair system to determine the results.

Bet any amount you wish!

We only charge 1% fee on your deposit (instead of house edge). No more fees.

When timer runs out, winner will be rewarded with the amount that is in the bucket.
If bucket has 0.05 BTC in it when timer runs out, it gives the winner 0.05 BTC. Percentages are adjusted.

Features:

Instant withdraw
No registration needed
One confirmation for deposits
Provably fair
SSL access
Chat
Timer

We are looking for advise how to make this project a successful.
First make the player experience better.
Second get more players to play it.
If you have good ideas please pm us and receive a small gift from us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 12:59:19 PM

Seems like a decent gambling game, good luck with it. Lots of these moneypot-type games have been coming out, so you might want to find a way to differentiate your game from the rest of the crowd.

-When you set a password, you're not asking for a confirmation, so if there's a typo the user will be locked out.
-Consider adding 2fa
-Lock down your server asap, you're accepting connections to your hot wallet on your server, you have several other ports open that should be locked down on your firewall:
-Consider moving your wallet off your webserver
-Disable port 80, force to 443
-Disable port 23 from "any", lock it down to your source, see rule #10: https://linuxconfig.org/collection-of-basic-linux-firewall-iptables-rules
-Subscribe to Qualys for scans, consider a WAF, look at OWASP for help building secure web applications.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:14:43 AM

Try shorten down the timers.

Your game is basically CS:GO Jackpot so you should follow their business plan but for Bitcoins.
Financial_Genius

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:02:05 AM

Timer should be 30 - 60 seconds , 2 - 3 rooms ( low , medium , no limits). Add russian and chinese languages and russian and chinese chat -rooms , also referral system (with start bonuses for new users ). Lvl system to stimulate players. Giveaways , games in chat , etc....

Actually I have more ideas for PVP gambling, just need devs and admins to start my own project.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:43:20 AM

Timer should be 30 - 60 seconds , 2 - 3 rooms ( low , medium , no limits). Add russian and chinese languages and russian and chinese chat -rooms , also referral system (with start bonuses for new users ). Lvl system to stimulate players. Giveaways , games in chat , etc....

Actually I have more ideas for PVP gambling, just need devs and admins to start my own project.

PVP like CS:GO coinflip?

I'm pretty sure you could easily find someone either on bitcointalk or reddit to make one of those sites for you (they wouldn't even need to make it, just adjust it to use the bitcoin wallet instead of steam bots).
Financial_Genius

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:11:34 AM

PVP like CS:GO coinflip?

I'm pretty sure you could easily find someone either on bitcointalk or reddit to make one of those sites for you (they wouldn't even need to make it, just adjust it to use the bitcoin wallet instead of steam bots).

Yep , but I won't copy someones design , want to start something global like site what will accept not only crypto . And I'm not sure that I have enough money to pay devs for their work only if they will agree on % from profit. But if someone interesting , PM me.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:07:42 PM

I really had a hard time understanding the idea or the entire concept of the game.Maybe more descriptive introduction was expected.

Apart from the 100 other ideas I have to make this project a successful one,I'd like to know,how're assuring that the game is provably fair ? Since it doesn't look like a traditional lottery ,are you using tx + secret hashes for generating the random numbers or anything else ? Furthermore\
>What are the minimum and maximum bet limits ?
>What if a single user makes 20+ accounts and bets by mini amounts in the bucket ? He has more chances of winning right?
>Is the bucket different for every user or a shared one ?
>What;s the house edge if you have any or what's your monitization techniques ?

Gambling market is quite saturated,you gotta spend a lot of money advertisement rather than the actual development of the game ?
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:16:50 PM

Yep , but I won't copy someones design , want to start something global like site what will accept not only crypto . And I'm not sure that I have enough money to pay devs for their work only if they will agree on % from profit. But if someone interesting , PM me.

Hello

Send me pm about
If is something that is worth I will pay for your project
Waiting.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 12:38:57 PM

I think OP abandoned thread, I don't think he was actually interested in any feedback.
Financial_Genius

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:56:40 PM

Hello

Send me pm about
If is something that is worth I will pay for your project
Waiting.

You want buy idea + marketing strategy , right ?
Financial_Genius

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:28:55 PM

I really had a hard time understanding the idea or the entire concept of the game.Maybe more descriptive introduction was expected.

Apart from the 100 other ideas I have to make this project a successful one,I'd like to know,how're assuring that the game is provably fair ? Since it doesn't look like a traditional lottery ,are you using tx + secret hashes for generating the random numbers or anything else ? Furthermore\
>What if a single user makes 20+ accounts and bets by mini amounts in the bucket ? He has more chances of winning right?

Gambling market is quite saturated,you gotta spend a lot of money advertisement rather than the actual development of the game ?

I'm not owner of this site but I'll try to explain.

1) There no min bet 1 sat = 1 virtual ticket ,max bet depend of amount what already in bucket.
2) There no sense bet from 20+ different accounts ,  cause your % on win = amount in bucket / total your bet. So , your mini bets from 20 accounts , will same as bet x20 from one account.
3) I think shared one . But it's weird , site takes 1% commission but max  amount in bucket can be just 0.1 BTC, so every 10 min site will earn just 0.001 BTC. (they should add more buckets or up max  amount)
4)Can't answer on this question.

Sorry for my english.
Richbucket.com (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:46:10 PM

1) There no min bet 1 sat = 1 virtual ticket ,max bet depend of amount what already in bucket.
2) There no sense bet from 20+ different accounts ,  cause your % on win = amount in bucket / total your bet. So , your mini bets from 20 accounts , will same as bet x20 from one account.
3) I think shared one . But it's weird , site takes 1% commission but max  amount in bucket can be just 0.1 BTC, so every 10 min site will earn just 0.001 BTC. (they should add more buckets or up max  amount)

Sorry for my english.
Sorry I didn't respond do sooner didn't see we got answers haha.
Thanks for responding to this.
For now we wanted to start small and grow from there.

I will would like to thank everyone for their feedback and please pm me your btc adres so we can give nice tip for helping.
Financial_Genius

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:22:55 PM

Sorry for my english.
Sorry I didn't respond do sooner didn't see we got answers haha.
Thanks for responding to this.
For now we wanted to start small and grow from there.

I will would like to thank everyone for their feedback and please pm me your btc adres so we can give nice tip for helping.

Hm.. what to say, gl with site and hope you know what to do.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 09:54:20 PM

You just need some more promotion, start by doing a giveaway on this forum in the Games&Rounds section.
Or start a signature campaign and keep the funding for that in escrow.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: