Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:01:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Choose Best Bitcoin Forex Brokers  (Read 2387 times)
zidanegold (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:31:30 AM

There are many forex brokers in the market and finding the best may be a hurdle. The problem comes because of market flooding. I mean, almost any person can masquerade and pose as a broker in the Forex Exchange market. However, there are those best forex brokers in the market and in every market.

Forex brokers help traders in trading in the market place. This institution exists because there is usually no central marketplace for the forex market. This article provides in-depht analysis of the market place and will allow you to know the hurdles of the market.

1. Compliance with the government
In the States, the National Futures Association is the association that registers all forex brokers. This is the initial place one should check before giving any broker a call. The NFA has strategically been placed to protect the integrity of the market in the states.

The NFA is in charge of controlling the market through regulation and formation of rules and programs thus paying them a visit before paying any broker a visit in mandatory in order to avoid scam websites.

Be warned that a website which looks professional does not guarantee that the dealer is genuine. In many cases, these website carry a professional looking portfolio are ones used by many scammers. Many people fall prey to these websites.

2. Customer Service
A good forex broker will always provide you with 24/7 service. A quick call will always give you a clear indication of whether the broker is genuine or not. A genuine broker will always give you the information required. Any illegitimate broker will give the information in a more hazy format. In addition, the broker will awlasy avoid anything that deals with the government. This is because they are always ware they have not been registered and this may land them into deep trouble.

The details of a good broker is always open for everyone to see. It is either online or in their offices.

3. Platform used for trading
God traders know which platform to use for trading. Some softwares have loopholes and hence easily hacked by hackers and leads to a loss. The software used by many reliable forex brokers is usually easy to use even by a layman. On the other hand, you need to do a research and know the softwares that exist too. Avoid to easily get conned. Poorly designed interfaces of programs should be avoided.

4. Research
This is usually overrated. However, it is the backbone of every point. Kindly do your research and not only just mere research but an in-depth research. Always ensure you know legit brokers and brokers to avoid. This is easily accessible when you go through some customer reviews. Some of the question you should ask yourself are:-

• Know if the broker is registered. This can be easily accessed online.
• Know how much the broker will gain and how you will gain from the transactions.
• Be aware that you will not start trading with money. You have to sit down with the broker and strategize on how you will make huge investments in the business.

5. Compare Brokers
It is good to check the different brokers in the market. Some brokers will charge higher and some will charge lower. I would recommend going for those who charge higher and doing a background check. This is because many who charge a lower fee are scammers and conmen. There’s always a fix rate which is used to calculate the exact fee one should pay. Many are however caught in the snare especially after hearing that a certain broker charges less.

6. Currencies Offered.
Some brokers offer so many currencies and this allows you to choose which one to trade with. It is always a good idea to find a good broker who has varieties of currencies. This works like a see-saw. Actually, the rise of one currency may lead to the drop of another and this is the best opportunity to sell one and buy the other. Such details are vital when working with an experienced broker.

Take your time before finding the best forex broker. It does not hurt to find the best with time. Be patient for nothing good happens in instance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Totalreturnfund

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Hallo world!

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:26:33 AM

XM best forex Broker?HuhShocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Link you are posted is only a sub-page of a referral website, so stay away from them.

If you would see real reviews made from traders about broker, go on http:\\www.forexpeacearmy.com

Choose only broker with high trust and a lot of review.

Space Available for Signature - PM me if interested.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:34:17 AM

These days I have tested the broker FXOpen, but I don't like the excessive fees that depositing or withdrawing money involves. But unfortunately I have not found many other options to trade with bitcoins in the Forex market, especially when we are looking for a reliable and experienced broker.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:07:42 AM

These days I have tested the broker FXOpen, but I don't like the excessive fees that depositing or withdrawing money involves. But unfortunately I have not found many other options to trade with bitcoins in the Forex market, especially when we are looking for a reliable and experienced broker.

I dont understand what broker really does and I haven't heared about that thing in bitcoins. But when it comes to fiat, maybe a forex trader pro will work. What I do in trading bitcoins is that I buy dumped coins then I sell it when the price doubles or triple. As simple as that, no fees from brokers. But, Id love to have a bitcoin broker as it increases the chance to make my bitcoin increase.
rickday

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:49:53 AM

easy

try igot

http://igot.com

that's it

mk007

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:07:36 AM

Are you LOOKING FOR LEADS?

Those who are in the business of Forex & Binary leads or who needs a reliable source of in-bound leads, then you reached the right place. Leads are rated from low to high quality. We work with companies that supply top rated forex leads as well as binary options leads. In other words, we provide those leads who already invested money and some want to invest. We have a system which enables you to determine exactly the types of leads you are looking for.

If you are looking for forex investor leads, we have the best leads available. Great quality leads provide value for the lead seller and company, a classic win-win situation. We believe that if we can provide a great level of service at affordable prices we will retain our clients If you are looking for a regular source of good quality investor leads we can help you build and run a campaign quickly and efficiently. You can  contact me here at : m.k.007
BiTiB.eu

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:20:39 AM

I confirm that listed broker are really poor: high spead & Requote  Lips sealed

Go on http://www.forexpeacearmy.com and read there review of over 1.000 Broker made from indipendent traders. Be sure to chose a broker with high rating and high number of review, and take a look to scam accusation too.

www.bitib.eu
Forex Account Manager

data1

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:42:17 AM

while trading with the forex we has to really take precaustions i have faced 60/100 of them are scammes and forex dose have a hogh risk too

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BiTiB.eu

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:00:57 AM

while trading with the forex we has to really take precaustions i have faced 60/100 of them are scammes and forex dose have a hogh risk too

Yes, there are a lot of brokers that take deposit and run away. Other brokers freeze account if trader have huge profit and don't allow withdraw fund. I knew a lot of trader that after made huge profit had account loked to withdrawal  Cry . So pay attention. Better if broker allow instant withdraw (like 1Broker for BTC or Exness for FIAT) or process withdrawal to e-wallet (neteller, skrill) in few hours (Hotforex, Octafx, Activtrades, FxPro, Admiralmarkets).

I had negative experience with:

1) Iforex
2) AvaFx
3) Xm
4) Plus 500
5) Etoro
6) FxOpen
7) Easyforex
8 ) Liteforex
9) Instaforex

www.bitib.eu
Forex Account Manager

macorcina

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:30:23 AM

You  depositing /withdrawing fiat, or BTC ?
With Simplefx You can  depositing /withdrawing BTC
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:38:24 AM

This thread is a great example of the deterioration of this forum's quality.   I don't see that this has anything to do with bitcoin and this reads like some SEO thing.  Bitcoin is bitcoin.  Nada to do with forex.  This is just spam.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
BiTiB.eu

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:01:10 PM

This thread is a great example of the deterioration of this forum's quality.   I don't see that this has anything to do with bitcoin and this reads like some SEO thing.  Bitcoin is bitcoin.  Nada to do with forex.  This is just spam.

1Broker & SimpleFx are Bitcoin Forex Broker
On Plus500 & Other broker you could trade BTC

capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2387
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:33:48 PM

now they have a Bitcoin based ECN account

macorcina

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:26:25 PM

This thread is a great example of the deterioration of this forum's quality.   I don't see that this has anything to do with bitcoin and this reads like some SEO thing.  Bitcoin is bitcoin.  Nada to do with forex.  This is just spam.
if you want to trade BTC, ETH, ETC, LTC, NMC ... with leverage 1 : 500  ... and have option to trade, if you want, forex, this is not spam.
Also use BTC for deposit and withdraw
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:42:12 AM

can someone tell me what brokers mean will appreciate it
BiTiB.eu

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:33:41 PM

Read my post  Smiley

capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2387
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:02:12 PM

like allready said, www.forexpeacearmy.com is the place to check Forex brokers.
I made a list o Forex brokers accepting/basing acounts on Bitcoin and checked against forexpeacearmy here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716530.0

robinsquad

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

like allready said, www.forexpeacearmy.com is the place to check Forex brokers.
I made a list o Forex brokers accepting/basing acounts on Bitcoin and checked against forexpeacearmy here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716530.0
This is a well made list. But I see that it is not exhaustive. There are many other good brokers that have popped up on the scene like Coinexx with an amazing set of services and offerings like multiple markets to trade including cryptos, crypto denominated accounts and accepting more than 20 cryptos for deposit and withdrawals. May be this could be added to that list too.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:17:01 PM

Both are risky but both can also bring not a bad profit. meanwhile, I have picked the cryptocurrency world as it is more clear to me and more exciting.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

I also been try to trade forex, commodities and stocks market in regulated brokers by make deposit Bitcoin, I was try FXOPEN and Simple Fx and so far both broker is good to increase balance of crypto. Because with many different choice of asset will make more easy to find asset that on trending, like stocks of Apple and Facebook that almost trend up in many times.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: