Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:47:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Choose Best Bitcoin Forex Brokers  (Read 2401 times)
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:53:16 AM

while trading with the forex we has to really take precaustions i have faced 60/100 of them are scammes and forex dose have a hogh risk too

Both are risky but both can also bring not a bad profit. meanwhile, I have picked the cryptocurrency world as it is more clear to me and more exciting.

Sounds clear and better! Well its but obvious that there is no point in holding on to the forex trading by using your crypto assets. The thing is, crypto and forex clubbing would take big time to meet up and make the right trade. I believe that crypto currency is alone is the best choice and there are more than hundred of opportunities that are created every day within the crypto sphere. Why would anyone choose to go with the stocks and bonds which take up ages to move even 10% and give you some profits in your bucks. I know its safe but its also not that speedy when it comes to the return of investment.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BBbill

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:58:29 AM

while trading with the forex we has to really take precaustions i have faced 60/100 of them are scammes and forex dose have a hogh risk too

Both are risky but both can also bring not a bad profit. meanwhile, I have picked the cryptocurrency world as it is more clear to me and more exciting.

Sounds clear and better! Well its but obvious that there is no point in holding on to the forex trading by using your crypto assets. The thing is, crypto and forex clubbing would take big time to meet up and make the right trade. I believe that crypto currency is alone is the best choice and there are more than hundred of opportunities that are created every day within the crypto sphere. Why would anyone choose to go with the stocks and bonds which take up ages to move even 10% and give you some profits in your bucks. I know its safe but its also not that speedy when it comes to the return of investment.

iBlockchain is working with DeutscheBank, BlackRock Financial, and Digital Currency Group to create a fully transparent crypto fund that will post weekly ROI. With accredited investors from 7 countries, we are looking to buy out low-cap altcoins on 1-2 small exchanges so we can trigger a massive price rise. - t.me/iblockchainglobal
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

To trade CFD crypto trading i chooce broker XM and FX Open because they has full regulation and also i can earn rebate from IB, for XM broker they have so many pair of others instruments ,like all stocks of USA, AUSTRALIA, ASIA, EROPA. They also offer trading pair of popular stocks like FB, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, etc.

sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:25:40 AM

I used broker forex that offer low spread so i can use it for scalping, to trade crypto on metatrader platform i choice Weltrade that has low spread. I think all broker has international regulation and they only provide different spread.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:10:39 AM

To trade crypto CFDs i chooce FX Open because this broker operated acouple years and get trusted from many trader,  Fx Open also have low spread and we can make deposit and withdrawal by use crypto. And to trade forex and stocks i used XM , because only in this offered alot trading pair of stocks.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

This thread is a great example of the deterioration of this forum's quality.   I don't see that this has anything to do with bitcoin and this reads like some SEO thing.  Bitcoin is bitcoin.  Nada to do with forex.  This is just spam.
Not really! Bitcoin is Bitcoin no doubt, but it is also a currency and when it is traded with margin or leverage, it becomes one and same as any currency traded in the forex market and for that a broker becomes necessary. I hold an account with FxOpen and Bitmex.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:59:10 AM

For margin trading in MetaTrader i prefer to use broker that offer low spread so will be more profitable to use for day or scalping trading. I hasbeen try some different broker in demo account, and in my opinion good broker is FX Open, XM, Tickmill, Weltrade. Just notice margin trading is risky and make sure we always learn first in demo account.

apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:02:34 AM

Iam doing swing trading so i prefer to use broker that dont have swap fee like Octa FX.  Usually my open potition can be open in more than amonth so i need to use broker that offer free swap to earn more profit. 

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 05:13:43 AM

These days I have tested the broker FXOpen, but I don't like the excessive fees that depositing or withdrawing money involves. But unfortunately I have not found many other options to trade with bitcoins in the Forex market, especially when we are looking for a reliable and experienced broker.

I dont understand what broker really does and I haven't heared about that thing in bitcoins. But when it comes to fiat, maybe a forex trader pro will work. What I do in trading bitcoins is that I buy dumped coins then I sell it when the price doubles or triple. As simple as that, no fees from brokers. But, Id love to have a bitcoin broker as it increases the chance to make my bitcoin increase.

its like the exchanges here in crypto. there are just no pipspread here but trading fees.

i don't really get why you would do it on forex brokers like the etoro or what but if you are into forex, you'd rather be in to the usual market like the EUR/USD or the Cable than having bitcoin pairs. the indicators of MT4 are meant for these markets not with BTC.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:49:08 AM

the indicators of MT4 are meant for these markets not with BTC.

how is that? they are the same. Plus you can find the code of 99% of what you looking for in the comunity

gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:33:42 PM

can someone tell me what brokers mean will appreciate it

Despite that users have given out numerous list of brokers but I don't think this user above is asking for list of brokers but what broker means? Or at least, this is how I understood it.

Therefore, a broker in simple explanation is a registered company in stocks, fixtures, commodities etc through which a trader in the listed items are signed up to via their platform to trade.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:52:58 PM

There are many forex brokers in the market and finding the best may be a hurdle. The problem comes because of market flooding. I mean, almost any person can masquerade and pose as a broker in the Forex Exchange market. However, there are those best forex brokers in the market and in every market.

Forex brokers help traders in trading in the market place. This institution exists because there is usually no central marketplace for the forex market. This article provides in-depht analysis of the market place and will allow you to know the hurdles of the market.

1. Compliance with the government
In the States, the National Futures Association is the association that registers all forex brokers. This is the initial place one should check before giving any broker a call. The NFA has strategically been placed to protect the integrity of the market in the states.

The NFA is in charge of controlling the market through regulation and formation of rules and programs thus paying them a visit before paying any broker a visit in mandatory in order to avoid scam websites.

Be warned that a website which looks professional does not guarantee that the dealer is genuine. In many cases, these website carry a professional looking portfolio are ones used by many scammers. Many people fall prey to these websites.

2. Customer Service
A good forex broker will always provide you with 24/7 service. A quick call will always give you a clear indication of whether the broker is genuine or not. A genuine broker will always give you the information required. Any illegitimate broker will give the information in a more hazy format. In addition, the broker will awlasy avoid anything that deals with the government. This is because they are always ware they have not been registered and this may land them into deep trouble.

The details of a good broker is always open for everyone to see. It is either online or in their offices.

3. Platform used for trading
God traders know which platform to use for trading. Some softwares have loopholes and hence easily hacked by hackers and leads to a loss. The software used by many reliable forex brokers is usually easy to use even by a layman. On the other hand, you need to do a research and know the softwares that exist too. Avoid to easily get conned. Poorly designed interfaces of programs should be avoided.

4. Research
This is usually overrated. However, it is the backbone of every point. Kindly do your research and not only just mere research but an in-depth research. Always ensure you know legit brokers and brokers to avoid. This is easily accessible when you go through some customer reviews. Some of the question you should ask yourself are:-

• Know if the broker is registered. This can be easily accessed online.
• Know how much the broker will gain and how you will gain from the transactions.
• Be aware that you will not start trading with money. You have to sit down with the broker and strategize on how you will make huge investments in the business.

5. Compare Brokers
It is good to check the different brokers in the market. Some brokers will charge higher and some will charge lower. I would recommend going for those who charge higher and doing a background check. This is because many who charge a lower fee are scammers and conmen. There’s always a fix rate which is used to calculate the exact fee one should pay. Many are however caught in the snare especially after hearing that a certain broker charges less.

6. Currencies Offered.
Some brokers offer so many currencies and this allows you to choose which one to trade with. It is always a good idea to find a good broker who has varieties of currencies. This works like a see-saw. Actually, the rise of one currency may lead to the drop of another and this is the best opportunity to sell one and buy the other. Such details are vital when working with an experienced broker.

Take your time before finding the best forex broker. It does not hurt to find the best with time. Be patient for nothing good happens in instance.
I think it will be very helpful for me to choose the best trading option but my opinion is it will always come under your experience you can choose the best while you are taking long time to spend here in this field then only you can be experience and make the good decision.
mariusgray

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:40:37 AM

Fees are important, their trading platform is important, and of course, reliability is important. After going through a bunch of different options myself, I decided to stay with Evolve. Here's what they offer:

Pros
Easy account creation
No Identity verification needed
Deposits with Bitcoin and Litecoin
Demo account
US Customers welcome
Mt4/Mt5/Web trader/Phone apps

Cons
Not Regulated
Only accepts BTC and LTC payments, no fiat

Here's a longer Evolve markets review.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:11:03 PM

Apart from the fact the forex trade is risky, bitcoin trade too is same thing too. My fear with brokers however, have been scam. If a broker do not release your profit, it is the most wicked thing on earth. I have experienced such in the past and I don't pray that for someone.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:53:22 PM

Apart from the fact the forex trade is risky, bitcoin trade too is same thing too. My fear with brokers however, have been scam. If a broker do not release your profit, it is the most wicked thing on earth. I have experienced such in the past and I don't pray that for someone.
Of course, given that all investments can lead to scam and being risky forex is risky too. But, I can say that forex is less risky than cryptocurrency because of the reason that bitcoin is highly volatile and forex is not. Having less volatile gives you less risk.

Not much of a familiar with brokers but I think brokers are exchange in crypto? Am I correct?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:31:34 PM

Of course, given that all investments can lead to scam and being risky forex is risky too. But, I can say that forex is less risky than cryptocurrency because of the reason that bitcoin is highly volatile and forex is not. Having less volatile gives you less risk.

Not much of a familiar with brokers but I think brokers are exchange in crypto? Am I correct?
Answering in behalf of him. Brokers are indeed similar on Exchangers here on crypto the difference is that Brokers are highly regulated ones than on exchangers and possibility of
Fraud or rigged trades is possible or rampant with these brokers.I have forex experiences and in regards with risk i can really say that Crypto is way more risky but in exchange it is more profitable that FX.
When it comes to FX brokers i do trust XM and Tradersway.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:09:50 PM

actualy there is a diference between brokers and exchanges.
brokers are connected to a liquidity provider, which are connected to the forex network. a broker is part of an "exchange network", while a cripto exchange has a closed order book with no connections to other order books

spadormie

Merit: 268

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:23:28 PM

Answering in behalf of him. Brokers are indeed similar on Exchangers here on crypto the difference is that Brokers are highly regulated ones than on exchangers and possibility of
Fraud or rigged trades is possible or rampant with these brokers.I have forex experiences and in regards with risk i can really say that Crypto is way more risky but in exchange it is more profitable that FX.
Indeed. Brokers in Forex are more regulated than exchanges in crypto. I'm not saying that exchanges in cryptocurrency is not regulated. Of course it is regulated by SEC. But, to say it safely, Forex Brokers have a more regulated exchange since it is older than crypto.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 09:50:59 PM

Indeed. Brokers in Forex are more regulated than exchanges in crypto. I'm not saying that exchanges in cryptocurrency is not regulated. Of course it is regulated by SEC. But, to say it safely, Forex Brokers have a more regulated exchange since it is older than crypto.
The asset you traded is good evidence. But in forex, things are different than here. Forex is centralized, but there is also volume of 4 trillion. Difference is tens times bigger when we compare it with crypto trade.
futile-resistance

Merit: 516

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:28:23 PM

I really like those and there have been a few of them that have made trading forex quite easy by having mobile apps and offering features that are a lot interesting. In some of the platforms you’re able to quit trading right on the screen when you start losing and then choose what is right.  This way you’re in control of your trade and you’re not really going to lose much, but win a lot.

Choosing a forex broker for trading Bitcoin is the same thing as choosing cryptocurrency trading platform. You just need to look for a platform that is safe and gives you all the support you will need and you’re good. There are already lots of good forex platforms and even binary trading like IqOption and Olymp Trade.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: