Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can one trade without losing??  (Read 1797 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:54:17 PM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.
What's really the cause? And how can I trade without losing much?
I think you have missed some skills in the field of commerce. Because successful investors do not just stare at charts, they look at the value of the company / coin to make an investment.
I think you should read more books to improve it, or you can learn the teachers in the field of business, they will show you the basic things to succeed in this field.
There are a lot of factors to consider, looking at the chart would only be helpful if we have  stable market, the thing is we are in the opposite.
Since the market is volatile, the price is more unpredictable and as for me, my basis is the news and the speculation around.
One should be aware that in trading, everything is not always on top. Be open-minded that risks may come at anytime along trading journey. In trading, it is vital if you pick a strategy and stick with It. We can have different methods to pick in fulfilling trading goals. A lot of ways to be successful and no strategies are better than the other. If you find your best strategy, stick with it. Challenge yourself to gain more knowledge, familiarize types and strategies, seek help from influencers. Focus on the future, make an informed decision on future potential. It may be hard to play the volatile game of cryptocurrency, but at least having an idea can help reduce the risks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:03:09 PM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.
You can't trade without loss. You will not become professional trader if you will not experience losses. You should remember that losses can help you to become knowledgeable and skillful person.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

Winning without losing it impossible. You won't be able to succeed in trading without losing because it is a part of your personal growth in this field. Through our loses, we would be able to learn more by embrasing our mistake because we aren't perfect as well.
hhussain

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:31:10 PM

This is crypto and here you will not loose till you sell in the loss. Patience is the key to success here. Hold tight and earn good panic selling is the reason people loose in this maket.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

Despite your knowledge on trading, have you been applying techniques of testing on better coins to trade in at that particular point in time? You may endeavor using the coin market cap, this avail you that opportunity to check where the particular coin is been ranked. Is it among the first 20? And stuff like that. You can also confirm at exchanges their value at that period in time. This however still considerend depend on the type of exchange.
Yes, Better coin choice is most important for a trader.If you buy a potential coin then You make a  trade without loss.potential coin or ranked up coin find is very important matter.
The market cap is it really important? Because a friend of mine were saying I should always consider the usecase of any project before buying a particular coin.   But even with that  after much research about the project and I decided to buy, at last still sold at lost.
Really looking market capitalization.Coin who make his cap good position then research much and find this for buy.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:00:12 PM

It's not possible to predict in trading weather you would actually make profit or loss there are few ways where you can trade without getting further loss by deciding a profit level or a minimum loss most of us do this in gambling also you can try in trading also.
Your article is right.We know trade is always involved loss.But If we follow some instruction then maybe we can Reduce our trade loss.If we find a good potential coin and find a better ranking coin and research for a good coin ,see market cap then maybe it possible trade without losing.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2169

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:03:30 AM

Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.
The positive or negative non-fake news just give a prediction of the general move direction of the certain coin or the entire crypto exchange market, therefore the news can't be used too often in a day trading. Sometimes the news affect to the markets with delay, so you need to be the first who receive a valuable information about a crypto currency.

I guess that it is almost impossible to trade without losses. Every trader sustains losses sometimes.
Aprilperez1

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:17:48 AM

no trader can trade without lossing. But if you will want to learn trading with losses but it will make more profit from your loss. Remove your emotions because emotion is your best enemy. Start study for the basic candlesticks because if you see the candlesticks  pattern you will prevent from big losses.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:12:23 AM

I can relate with you. I don't do technical analysis but I base on upcoming good news or announcements from the coin but it did not rise as I expected to. Therefore, I conclude that this market is really just manipulated by big players.
Rugosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:48:38 AM

If you are struggling with standard trading, you should switch to arbitrage. Its lowest risk, since its just profiting off the existing inefficiencies in the market. Takes a little practice, but is a very easy and rewarding method for someone with small volume trading.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:37:31 AM

Trading is risky. Even the expert trader comes to the point of losing.  Maybe, you need a little practice and learn from your past experience in trading. Always do market analysis.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
jlong187

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:47:21 AM

I trade without loss, but the thing is I just hold everything  Grin But actually I suppose, that this is impossible to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: