Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:14:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discipline declaration. Posting deals on Poloniex  (Read 300 times)
Drs2016 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:39:59 PM

Hello, traders!

My name is Dmitrii and I am an alcoholic….Hah Smiley) Actually I am not, but I have another problem - discipline. I am doing a margin trading on Poloniex and sometimes I open a trade because I have a “feeling” that market will go exactly on this direction and exactly right now. Sometimes my “feelings” hurt my balance much more than any woman did, so I decided to start a blog with the purpose to discipline myself and declare some things.

So hereby I declare that I am a trend continuation trader with only one exeption. I declare that I can trade against the trend a half of stake with a double top, RSI\STOCH divergence and near key support/resistance level only. I declare that I need at least 2 reasons to put my money on risk. I declare that I will post on this blog my position and my reasons of EVERY trade which I made.

I wish to myself no emotions and iron balls.

Go.
Drs2016 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:09:40 PM

I put stop-order to buy on 0.01882000 and its executed pretty soon ETH\BTC http://prntscr.com/c1xufp , it was not so comfortable with a local down trend and red candles all the way down. My SL was on 0.01870 and I was just lucky that it wasnt filled up, because lower low was exactly in this level. I forgot again to avoid zeros in my trade, so next time I will put it on  0.018699 Smiley

At the moment of this post price is 0.01940 and I am going to take my profit at 0.01959 and buy in again after correction
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: