Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:07:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to hire people to WORK FROM HOME easy jobs  (Read 1945 times)
Gustavv

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:48:30 AM

i have much free times at home
is this job still available sir? If yes, can you please sent me the details?
Jimbola3

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:13:27 PM

hmm.. working from home will be more fun Cheesy as i have got a lot of spare time but need some detail what posts i have to make as i have seen many suspicious works which are quite illegal !
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:29:58 PM

I honestly find this rather fishy.
Why can't OP just say 'I want you to do this and that, I'll pay this and that much'?

Too much secrets and PM can easily lead to scams.
just pm me if i told to do something illegal just tell everyone !

btw it is posting service nothing illegal .
I wonder why you can reply with the accusations people keep on posting but can't reply with users that are highly interested with the job. I've been waiting for your respond and still get nothing.
Goms

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:37:34 PM

I will like to be part of this as well. Cheesy
Vhern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:43:34 AM

He should have at least stated the details of the job, no doubt they are unlikely to be part of your job even if it is an easy job.....
But I am also in need of the said job working from home because I get panic attack when working offline and other pyschological issues.
carriagehoodlum

Activity: 312

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:56:21 AM

If it's legal, maybe I can take part of this job.
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:33:13 AM

He should have at least stated the details of the job, no doubt they are unlikely to be part of your job even if it is an easy job.....
But I am also in need of the said job working from home because I get panic attack when working offline and other pyschological issues.
He never answered my PM's but he can reply for those accusing him that his work is scam.
Daisy14

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:50:57 AM

I think the guy has lost interest in the job somehow, seeing he is not replying to people's comments.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:40:40 AM

Is it real that their are peoples who are offering work from home job, or else just a trolling of threads.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:45:32 AM

I send u a pm!
Lets see what happen Smiley

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:18:35 AM

OP - Why aren't you clear about what is the job work. You say posting, where do you want us to post?

Can you give the detail description about the work, how much payment you would be making, Is it full time/part time etc?
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:16:47 AM

I guess this topic is only fishing people. Noone replied or there is not any home job. why somebody try to say some lies to poor people.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3211

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 01:21:54 PM

I guess this topic is only fishing people. Noone replied or there is not any home job. why somebody try to say some lies to poor people.

No sounds from OP here, last time is 17 july on this thread. I have not seen anyone get a this job.
Also i do not understand which serve these thread like this.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:22:34 PM

The OP, tigerfree, is a Legendary member with a high Trust rating, so I think he was not try to trick people, we should not suspect him too easily without any clue. Maybe something has happened and he must abandon this project.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:43:55 PM

First of all - offering people 'unspecified job' and telling them to contact via PM just to know what kind of job it is. Will always grow suspicions and speculations.
You should always state general idea behind the work you are offering.

For example: I am looking to hire people to work from home. I seek good English speakers to post on my new cryptocurrency forum.
My offer is competitive but aimed for anyone below senior member of Bitcointalk (newbie, junior, member, full member).
If you are interested please PM me for details.

So it is your own fault, Op. For creating uproar, potential scam accusations and prolonged discussion based on speculations about your offer.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:06:52 PM

First of all - offering people 'unspecified job' and telling them to contact via PM just to know what kind of job it is. Will always grow suspicions and speculations.
You should always state general idea behind the work you are offering.

For example: I am looking to hire people to work from home. I seek good English speakers to post on my new cryptocurrency forum.
My offer is competitive but aimed for anyone below senior member of Bitcointalk (newbie, junior, member, full member).
If you are interested please PM me for details.

So it is your own fault, Op. For creating uproar, potential scam accusations and prolonged discussion based on speculations about your offer.

what you said is perfect if he is really interested in offering jobs , then he should have specified some of the hints of what type of work he is going to offer so that they should be qualified for that job. but instead of that OP just started the thread of offering the home based job and without replying anyone he is now gone.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:36:53 PM

Kindly op can you provide more details, are you searching for captcha team members or something similiar that?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: