Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:03:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitSyncom Some updates needed please or Avalon TEAM  (Read 1004 times)
crazyearner (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 04:27:24 AM

A lot of us are in the same position here and are all asking the same questions about batch #3

Some of the questions asked already and need some answers to. Would be grateful if you can stop on by here and take a moment to answer with your time that you do get here and their Smiley

Question: Is or will batch #3 be invite only as many are asking the same question. An individual member on here is already making claims to send him 2 Bitcoin and will give you an invite to it.

Question: Batch #1 orders can not access their details of orders when placed order and can not access their area to check on details. Is this going to be fixed if so when?

Question:With batch #2 orders already taken how can each member access this area as the site as this re directs to under construction for batch #3 and can no longer access any areas of orders made.

Question:With the support site why is their no one responding to support tickets that many customers are asking lots of questions on and getting concerned with no answers.

Please can you take a moment to answer as a lot of people are getting worried and many know you do come on and stop on and pop on by for a little time.

I am waiting like many others for updates and I know you have a lot to do. Would just like some support and answers with regards to the above and the re directing of the site.

Thank you so much if you do stop on by and anwser some questions.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 04:39:41 AM

Intelligent question #1:
How many units per day are you actually shipping, and how many do you plan to ship in the next future? Plus, what's the status of the first batch?

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
Bowjob

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 04:45:44 AM

A lot of us are in the same position here and are all asking the same questions about batch #3

Some of the questions asked already and need some answers to. Would be grateful if you can stop on by here and take a moment to answer with your time that you do get here and their Smiley

Question: Is or will batch #3 be invite only as many are asking the same question. An individual member on here is already making claims to send him 2 Bitcoin and will give you an invite to it.
No.
Question: Batch #1 orders can not access their details of orders when placed order and can not access their area to check on details. Is this going to be fixed if so when?
It won't be fixed.
Question:With batch #2 orders already taken how can each member access this area as the site as this re directs to under construction for batch #3 and can no longer access any areas of orders made.
They can't, batch two will ship soon. If you fucked up your address, then you probably don't deserve an ASIC.
Question:With the support site why is their no one responding to support tickets that many customers are asking lots of questions on and getting concerned with no answers.
Part of the fun is dealing with uncertainty. You will get your soup, just be patient. Unless you fucked up your address in which case you are SOL.

Please can you take a moment to answer as a lot of people are getting worried and many know you do come on and stop on and pop on by for a little time.

I am waiting like many others for updates and I know you have a lot to do. Would just like some support and answers with regards to the above and the re directing of the site.

Thank you so much if you do stop on by and anwser some questions.

P.S. I am from batch no 2, I'd rather have them silently work and actually ship rather than update here, update there full of air company that is ***.

Just relax, really.

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 04:56:04 AM

An individual member on here is already making claims to send him 2 Bitcoin and will give you an invite to it.

Anyone who took that post seriously deserves to be scammed.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
CrazyGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 05:05:28 AM

An individual member on here is already making claims to send him 2 Bitcoin and will give you an invite to it.

Anyone who took that post seriously deserves to be scammed.

Right... Remember, the first rule of invite club is we don't talk about invite club. And we don't sell our memberships guys!

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
Wayne_Chang

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 05:11:16 AM

I prefer to mark this thread and see whether Avalon team will give the answer.
Vicus

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 05:14:50 AM

P.S. I am from batch no 2, I'd rather have them silently work and actually ship rather than update here, update there full of air company that is ***.

Just relax, really.
BitSyncom have a time to come here everyday and read all topics.. I don't think, that 5-10 minutes on writing reply will change anything in shipment process.
Uuno

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 09:29:16 AM

I could work as a virtual assistant and do some customer service for Avalon. I could process tickets and answer emails etc. My current work at one local helpdesk is ending in couple of weeks so I would have enough time too.  Grin

Yeah, I know this isn't going to happen for real but if somehow Avalon is interested, I'm at your service.  Wink

Send all your money here: 1CRTegc4fdeJYwTPGYTuGq3nFBbgvHc23c
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: