Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2018, 02:08:12 PM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin betting  (Read 2010 times)
game-protect

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

Online Gaming Consumer Protection service

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 08:35:23 PM

Crypto gambling sites with cost free consumer protection service

Bitcoin gambling becomes more and more famous for online players and bettors around the world. This is because Bitcoins are anonymous, decentralized with instant transfers and almost no processing fees. Unfortunately, as operators can offer Bitcoin gambling anonymously, many scammers try to take advantage of this processing system.

We highly recommend to select Bitcoin gambling operators wisely and please also take a look at the Online gambling scams! This list is of course not complete, as 100s of operators offer their service and new operators join the market regularly. But if a Bitcoin gambling operator is on this list, you should definetely avoid them!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Mayor

Activity: 560
Merit: 510

Gambling Investment Fund

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:59:53 AM

If dice is your thing you can try out Yolodice it has a low 1% house edge up to 30% rakeback, investing and many other features such as leveling up increased faucet and the unique ability to follow others and be followed. It's not just waging that helps you level up but everything you so helps you level up including investing. It's great fun try it out.

GIFcoin

Gambling
Investment Fund
  Invest in a working business  .......        ✔︎ 
  80% of the net profits are shared .....      ✔︎ 
  Profit share token     ✔︎ 
Follow us & check out the .      whitepaper     .
Website    Announcement    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
rortan75

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:44:57 AM

Basically you should at least have a picture for a gambling site that provides a variety of games in it that you can master it / illustrated the chance of winning if you start playing. Already available gambling sites with a variety of games in it or betting in it. In this forum is already a lot of gambling sites choice, you just choose a site that has proven profitable and many users in it that has proved his winning.

stake and cryto games that have many games in it. he should try this one and select the best game that suit him.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:15:59 AM

I would like to bet on sports because i'm always better in sports and i have a great ideas for sports so my betting will be just on sports according to whole betting services.

Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:28:15 PM

I would like to bet on sports because i'm always better in sports and i have a great ideas for sports so my betting will be just on sports according to whole betting services.
Sports betting is good time pass. that too if we are a pro in analysing the games it is more profitable for us. But we don't have a good site to do sports betting. I like live sports betting but don't have more opportunity to place my bet. Before I use to do my sports gambling in Directbet site now still, i am searching good sites.
mudra102

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:28:20 AM

you can see in my signature, 777coin.com is good for gambling
also they give free balance to your account , check here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=238323.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.