Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:11:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ Trollpayment [TPG] ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█  (Read 46760 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Anatoliyb50

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:20:43 AM

This means that Tillkoeln went underground and sweeps his tracks. It's time to take your coins, and trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:09:20 AM

it shows syncing all the time in credits, why? will you fix it or what?
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:52:00 PM

received 2 tpg. Woot i'm rich. lol.
Ryan Dugan

Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 04:00:33 PM

Yobit admins are being idiots. Ban for simply doing what we must do. So 12 keyword in 4 posts = spam Huh What !?
Admin there have no life and bully us. Not even was a spam.

morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:01:26 PM

Yobit admins are being idiots. Ban for simply doing what we must do. So 12 keyword in 4 posts = spam Huh What !?

twelve keywords in 4 post is spa,, you ruin everything for the others and then complain that you were banned, idiotic
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:44:55 PM

it shows syncing all the time in credits, why? will you fix it or what?

Its just a glitch dont sorry its only visual everything still works as usual.

twelve keywords in 4 post is spa,, you ruin everything for the others and then complain that you were banned, idiotic

Some people copy paste loads of times that is not so bad.
TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 08:15:58 PM

right payouts work like they should ..
to prevent any abuse we have Setup some rules on the scripts ...   this will be adjusted with the time and is not written in Stone ...
so accept this steps first ...  anything Needs to be adjusted on the start and we are still Young.

as an example.. the rules pay actual only for 1 keyword per message .. you can spam 100 times a keyword.. this havent any effect ..
max 10% from your total credits get paid at once  every 15 minutes.   we have a lot of abuse on the System
and are forced to go this way.

the rules arent so restrictiv / hard ..  and i hink everyone can life with them good.
we adjust this depends on the Need. 

a lot People say " increase the payouts " ....   sure i could .. but this would result into  Price Drops ...
which result into that your earnings are less worth ...  then you say " increase more " ... bla bla bla

you got the Point guys ?

any earnings go into the rebuy on the trade pair ...  this result into stable / solid Prices for your earned coins.
a few have notice the Robot with the autotrades .  this is Trollpayment who buy back coins steady on the lowest Prices

as an example .. today we earn 60 €  with the Advertising and These is going into the Robot which buy up coins
.. yeah low ammounts but steady.  it make no sense when i buy up 1 time per day for 60 bucks ..
this wouldnt Keep the market stable.

so Overall :-) everything works fine.  we have a solid Business idea  which works and produce a steady income .
imagine for yourself if we increase the earnings from the Advertising into 100 or 150 € per day.

allright now on this low Level we have a solid sideway move on the Charts with 100 SAT

Thank you for your atention, any questions feel free to ask.

*we are still searching for interested skilled People on different professions*

ultracoiner

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:27:45 PM

to prevent any abuse we have Setup some rules on the scripts ...   this will be adjusted with the time and is not written in Stone ...
so accept this steps first ...  anything Needs to be adjusted on the start and we are still Young.

as an example.. the rules pay actual only for 1 keyword per message .. you can spam 100 times a keyword.. this havent any effect ..
max 10% from your total credits get paid at once  every 15 minutes.   we have a lot of abuse on the System

the rules arent so restrictiv / hard ..  and i hink everyone can life with them good.

a lot People say " increase the payouts " ....   sure i could .. but this would result into  Price Drops ...
which result into that your earnings are less worth ...  then you say " increase more " ... bla bla bla

you got the Point guys ?

any earnings go into the rebuy on the trade pair ...  this result into stable / solid Prices for your earned coins.
a few have notice the Robot with the autotrades .  this is Trollpayment who buy back coins steady on the lowest Prices

as an example .. today we earn 60 €  with the Advertising and These is going into the Robot which buy up coins
.. yeah low ammounts but steady.  it make no sense when i buy up 1 time per day for 60 bucks ..

so Overall :-) everything works fine.  we have a solid Business idea  which works and produce a steady income .
imagine for yourself if we increase the earnings from the Advertising into 100 or 150 € per day.

allright now on this low Level we have a solid sideway move on the Charts with 100 SAT

I can help with programming, translate (in italian) and for linux things like build tpg wallet for linux.
Contact me in PM.
Thanks
shadabahmed

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:57:28 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2016, 11:17:06 PM by shadabahmed

max 10% from your total credits get paid at once  every 15 minutes.   we have a lot of abuse on the System

i say tpg in 10 posts.

10tpg =10credit =total 100 credits

100credit -10% credits = i get 10 credits every 15 minutes

so u mean i get 10 credit every 15 minutes for 2.5 hours?

am i right?
and
TillKoeln pls reply my pms

Am I spamming? Report me!
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 10:48:35 PM

you got the Point guys ?

A couple of days ago, i thought you where about to lose the battle against all the abusive spam trash.

Nice to see that the situation is under control. Kudos  Cool

ImHash

Merit: 506

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:32:22 AM

please fix that syncing glitch because I want to see effects of my chat right away in tpg site.
also I appreciate you giving us this job.
please give our gold rank membership back with 150% payouts.
I never receive any bonus?
thanks again tillkoeln you are the man.
OXUS

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

KEK

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:27:11 AM

troll on yobit woooo

Satochi is dead
shadabahmed

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:52:05 AM

didnt get signatore reward i think 2 weeks

my wallet

TDTi5HgG2eoQHGPKsff1eFB4yXqJet3Zgy

Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:56:20 AM

Tillkoeln please answer pm, already waiting one week to get that deposit address, so I can make the swap.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
shadabahmed

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:41:56 PM

i think payout is not working properly i shouted more than 500 times in 5 hours but getting only 10-30 credits

Anatoliyb50

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:49:11 PM

my wallet

Who is probably not pay for signature. I no longer get any payment.
TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 02:00:05 PM

Till PM'd you. will delete this post in 2 mins

yeah read. but the swaps have to wait a bit time. they would destroy the market completly
sorry for this step.
and maybe the ratio`s get changed. 

but we have to protect the market. otherwise it will collapse.

EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:07:12 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2016, 05:57:40 PM by EpyxZ

yeah read. but the swaps have to wait a bit time. they would destroy the market completly
sorry for this step.
and maybe the ratio`s get changed.  

but we have to protect the market. otherwise it will collapse.

Ok, this NEEDS to be added to the OP. It would have saved a bit of btc. When is this going to be lifted? makes accumulating the coins for swap this whole time real pointless and a complete loss.

What about protecting the market of the other coins? Those that purchased token/scan for swap have watched there investment drop 60+% since swap day passed. We were guaranteed swap would be online over a week ago.
shadabahmed

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:39:52 PM

look this issue too plz

my wallet

TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 02:51:34 PM

my wallet

Signature get paid in SCAN ...   this isnt a SCAN address

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: