Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: webhosting/vps/dedicated/shoutcast now for bitcoins  (Read 726 times)
PowerChaos (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2013, 02:55:12 PM

Dear users
at current moment i switched complete to bitcoins

as paypal is providing problems and closed my account (they suddenly find that it is needed to close a account as a paypal adress was on a filesharing site for 2 years .. with out breaking there tos as there happend no transaction with paypal ... )

2checkout is providing problems and also closed my account so bitcoins seems to be the way to go as they do not close your account for silly reasons ( like 1.19% chargeback or 75$ chargeback on 6484$ )

at first bitcoins seems to be hard to use and a bit complicated
but if you look for a safe and secure way to keep existing and to get out of problems with those other providers is it the best way

so on that moment i desided to only accept bitcoins and sms payments ( micro payments ) for all my services i offer

This is what i offer at current moment

Vps servers , starting from 14.99€ ( or 0.27 BTC at current moment ) and up to 1.8 BTC ( 99.99€ )

Dedicated Servers , starting from 130€ ( or 2.33 BTC at current moment ) and up to 3.59 BTC ( 200€ )

ShoutCasting (radio streaming)  and Webhosting starting at  4.99€ (or 0.11 BTC at current moment ) up to 0.27 BTC ( 14.99€ )

Our servers are located in germany and contains a gbit line ( for vps and webhosting) , for the dedicated servers is a gbit line optional

We use whmcs as a billing system and i wrote 2 modules for 2 differend bitcoin providers ( bips.me and walletbit.com ) 
The system is fully automatic , so after ordering you can pay instand and the service get actived ( dedicated/vps not included ,they are manual setup )

The site follows the latest rate using mtgox ( walletbit api to convert , but based on mtgox rate ) so the btc price is always up to date
at my site you can also see on top what the current rate is , so you know what amount you can be charged

more info about my services can be found at http://dehost.org

should you preffer a ohter service , please let me know and i can probaly add it or start providing it for bitcoins

Thank you
Greetings From PowerChaos
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: