Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Josh and Sonny Preparing to Ship?  (Read 3803 times)
Minor Miner (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 01:10:22 PM

Could this be an indication that Sonny and Josh are preparing to ship themselves out of town?
Or, is it just another coincidence in an area that is full of coincidences?

https://blockchain.info/tx/eb1a3f97ac4579eb4edec99315fb44c9219bdbf7bc180abc5e09590ec93a2b71

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CleverMiner

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 08:06:15 PM

+ The silence of the late ... while production should have started.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 08:21:49 PM

Could this be an indication that Sonny and Josh are preparing to ship themselves out of town?
Or, is it just another coincidence in an area that is full of coincidences?

https://blockchain.info/tx/eb1a3f97ac4579eb4edec99315fb44c9219bdbf7bc180abc5e09590ec93a2b71

Huh?  How is this particular transaction linked to Sonny + Josh?
Minor Miner (OP)
Legendary

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 09:03:11 PM

[/quote]
[/quote]

I thought it was another funny coincidence that St Louis MO was the city on the 20,000 BTC move.   There seem to be a LOT of funny coincidences in MO with these two.   Get my sarcasm now?

tcp_rst

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 04:21:43 PM

I thought it was another funny coincidence that St Louis MO was the city on the 20,000 BTC move.   There seem to be a LOT of funny coincidences in MO with these two.   Get my sarcasm now?
[/quote]Considering the seriousness of your accusation I'd think you'd back it with something or specifically say you're goofing. The IP address of an Internet reseller in a metro area of over 2 million people does not constitute evidence, just FUD.
Minor Miner (OP)
Legendary

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 06:08:54 PM

TCP RST;

Really?   You think it is serious to point out a lot of COINCIDENCES that happen around this company?   I think it is useful.   Re-butt them.   Why does BFL's CEO have the same name and is from this same HUGE city as a convicted fraudster?   Why does BFL's mouthpiece have the same name and is from the same HUGE city as someone who has a judgement against him for stealing from DirectTV?   Why do all these strange things happen in this city of 2 million?   And, there is a 20,000 BTC transfer two days ago IN THE SAME CITY.

I am listing all the coincidences (as you call them),

Do some math for me because I do not know.   How many people in this world have more than 20,000 BTC?  There are 6B people in this world, so a city of 2MM is not that many (1/3300).   are there more than 3,500 people that have more than 20,000 BTC?   Hmmmm.    Because if there are, you may correct that it matters that "St. Louis is a large city".   But if having the transaction so the location as St Louis ACTUALLY means (it may not) that the person doing the transfer was in St Louis, you are WRONG.   Statistically, this would be a SIGNIFICANT event because not that many people have more than 20,000 BTC (there can only be MAX 500 people in the WORLD who do and we all know it is far less than that because of the concentration of BTC in some large accounts.    So, YES, it is an interesting coincidence, especially when combined with all the other coincidences that St. Louis is an epicenter for BTC "coincidences" in this world.
Did Josh used to run a little ISP company?   Where?   What was its name?

Another interesting coincidence is that after days of silence, josh all of a sudden says the testing is going well ON THE VERY DAY THAT AVALON RAISES price.   What does that do?   Makes it all the more profitable to sell another round to the desperate that are seeking a cheaper way to get rich.

13Charlie

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 05:04:30 PM

TCP RST;

Really?   You think it is serious to point out a lot of COINCIDENCES that happen around this company?   I think it is useful.   Re-butt them.   Why does BFL's CEO have the same name and is from this same HUGE city as a convicted fraudster?   Why does BFL's mouthpiece have the same name and is from the same HUGE city as someone who has a judgement against him for stealing from DirectTV?   Why do all these strange things happen in this city of 2 million?   And, there is a 20,000 BTC transfer two days ago IN THE SAME CITY.

I am listing all the coincidences (as you call them),

Do some math for me because I do not know.   How many people in this world have more than 20,000 BTC?  There are 6B people in this world, so a city of 2MM is not that many (1/3300).   are there more than 3,500 people that have more than 20,000 BTC?   Hmmmm.    Because if there are, you may correct that it matters that "St. Louis is a large city".   But if having the transaction so the location as St Louis ACTUALLY means (it may not) that the person doing the transfer was in St Louis, you are WRONG.   Statistically, this would be a SIGNIFICANT event because not that many people have more than 20,000 BTC (there can only be MAX 500 people in the WORLD who do and we all know it is far less than that because of the concentration of BTC in some large accounts.    So, YES, it is an interesting coincidence, especially when combined with all the other coincidences that St. Louis is an epicenter for BTC "coincidences" in this world.
Did Josh used to run a little ISP company?   Where?   What was its name?

Another interesting coincidence is that after days of silence, josh all of a sudden says the testing is going well ON THE VERY DAY THAT AVALON RAISES price.   What does that do?   Makes it all the more profitable to sell another round to the desperate that are seeking a cheaper way to get rich.

Let's just assume (which is against my better judgement) that you are correct.

SO WHAT?? They moved 20,000 BTC - What does that mean?

No signature necessary
dust

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2013, 05:15:21 PM

The IP that shows up on blockchain.info is just the IP that relayed that transaction to blockchain.info's node, and may or may not be the owner of the transaction. 

This IP has forwarded many transactions, it is probably just someone running a node.  https://blockchain.info/ip-address/173.208.219.162

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 11:20:54 PM

First you have to ask yourself why they would need to move that many BTC.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 02:58:56 AM

Bribes to Berlusconi. /thread
13Charlie

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 01:36:01 PM

First you have to ask yourself why they would need to move that many BTC.

To know what is really going on, you would have to ask Sonny or Josh, not "yourself"
Speculating just wastes time and causes fun conversations like this.

No signature necessary
NEO2012

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 02:25:17 PM

+ The silence of the late ... while production should have started.

well when the scam becomes obvious and millions are tuckked away safelly

then silence can comence

creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 06:05:06 PM

Why does BFL's CEO have the same name and is from this same HUGE city as a convicted fraudster?

I can answer this one at least definitively. This is due to the fact that Sonny Vleisides, an officer at BFL, is in fact the very same convicted thief and has admitted as much publicly...just search. Course BFL in typical BFL fashion did not voluntarily admit this until confronted. Occasionally one BFL mouthpiece or another denies that Sonny is currently their CEO and I believe they claim Nasser is now, but I don't follow this ridiculous drama as closely as I did when I was actually considering an order with them.

There are liars and convicted thieves in positions of authority at butterfly labs. Caveat emptor.

eklass

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 04:14:36 PM

Why does BFL's CEO have the same name and is from this same HUGE city as a convicted fraudster?

I can answer this one at least definitively. This is due to the fact that Sonny Vleisides, an officer at BFL, is in fact the very same convicted thief and has admitted as much publicly...just search. Course BFL in typical BFL fashion did not voluntarily admit this until confronted. Occasionally one BFL mouthpiece or another denies that Sonny is currently their CEO and I believe they claim Nasser is now, but I don't follow this ridiculous drama as closely as I did when I was actually considering an order with them.

There are liars and convicted thieves in positions of authority at butterfly labs. Caveat emptor.

You seem to have posted a strong criticism for "not follow[ing] this ridiculous drama".
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 04:20:23 PM

You seem to have posted a strong criticism for "not follow[ing] this ridiculous drama".

"as closely as I did". That came out a few months ago.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 04:27:20 PM

Except that Creative-I-Don't-Need-Evidence-To-Form-An-Opinion-X posts many, many times in every possible BFL thread in existence, so if he was following it closer in the past, that is truly frightening, given that he lives and breathes BFL in the present.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
creativex

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 04:46:18 PM

Except that Creative-I-Don't-Need-Evidence-To-Form-An-Opinion-X posts many, many times in every possible BFL thread in existence, so if he was following it closer in the past, that is truly frightening, given that he lives and breathes BFL in the present.

LOL

Like inblahblah here, I'm a miner. I run a mining company, it's kind of necessary to keep up on developments at hardware vendors...or in this case FORMER hardware vendors. BFL USED to be a company that sold mining gear, albeit in a shady and scammy fashion. When BFL shut down their FPGA sales and switched to their current ad based ASIC pre-order ponzi scam model, I at first did lots of research to determine if I should invest. I've since decided that they're either scammers or grossly incompetent(or both) and shouldn't be trusted with a plug nickel, at least until they prove capable of manufacturing anything other than moar excuses.

Pretty sure if you check my posts Mr. BFL COO or CEO or whatever your current title is at Big Fn Lie Inc. then you'll find I've mostly moved on to posting in threads about your competitor's products. You know the Chinese guys that started their ASIC project months after you "professionals" and are actually shipping finished products. Them guys.

creativex

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 04:53:07 PM

This drama has been unfolding for months bud, none of this is new. Really, just do a search, you can read all about it at your leisure and make your own call. I've made mine.

Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:57:58 PM

LOL

Like inblahblah here, I'm a miner. I run a mining company, it's kind of necessary to keep up on developments at hardware vendors...or in this case FORMER hardware vendors. BFL USED to be a company that sold mining gear, albeit in a shady and scammy fashion. When BFL shut down their FPGA sales and switched to their current ad based ASIC pre-order ponzi scam model, I at first did lots of research to determine if I should invest. I've since decided that they're either scammers or grossly incompetent(or both) and shouldn't be trusted with a plug nickel, at least until they prove capable of manufacturing anything other than moar excuses.

Pretty sure if you check my posts Mr. BFL COO or CEO or whatever your current title is at Big Fn Lie Inc. then you'll find I've mostly moved on to posting in threads about your competitor's products. You know the Chinese guys that started their ASIC project months after you "professionals" and are actually shipping finished products. Them guys.
Do you mean the same Chinese guys that BFL_Josh made fun of every chance he got, calling them idiots and amateurs, while laughing at people and calling them "fucking morons" for the large btc bets that they wouldn't ship March 1?
creativex

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 06:30:12 PM

Do you mean the same Chinese guys that BFL_Josh made fun of every chance he got, calling them idiots and amateurs, while laughing at people and calling them "fucking morons" for the large btc bets that they wouldn't ship March 1?

The very same wise sir owl.

...though we could also discuss the other China based ASIC company whose thread BFL_Josh/inblahblah also trolled which has also successfully produced working ASIC chips in a shorter time frame than the self proclaimed experts at BFL. However as they're currently mining with those chips rather than shipping them to end users(for now) let's leave them out of it shall we?

The important thing to be aware of if you're considering an ill advised investment in BFL's 5+ month late vaporware products(originally due 10/2012) is that both their competitors are rapidly driving up the network hashrate with their working ASIC chips and with it difficulty as they deploy more hardware while BFL's past victims investors helplessly watch their ROI lengthen.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: