Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:18:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Risk free Avalon partnership?  (Read 2491 times)
wisard (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 02:44:48 PM

I would love to partner with someone in China to buy and run Avalons.

Here is the deal: I can fund the BTC (or can figure out sending RMB via bank transfer) to buy 1 avalon unit of 85GH.
You run the unit.
We share 50-50 in profits.
Only condition: In the beginning, I get paid 95% of mining profits - till the cost of the avalon unit has been earned.

Preference given to people who already run an Avalon ASIC miner and who are technically proficient.
And to someone who is in good standing on the forum.

Buy me a beer or 2 if you enjoy my posts. BTC address: 1976Nb5u1T2haoxSZnJgHaemHYYtgKmTsU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wayne_Chang

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 02:57:16 PM

How about the electricity cost?
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 03:20:27 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2013, 06:26:00 AM by Dalkore

[Contacted - Thank You]

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 03:22:01 PM

I know I'm a noob but I will be up for it if you are still looking for someone.
I will cover power and internet costs.
farproc

Activity: 406

ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 05:03:30 PM

Here is the deal: I can fund the BTC (or can figure out sending RMB via bank transfer) to buy 1 avalon unit of 85GH.
You run the unit.
Only condition: In the beginning, I get paid 95% of mining profits - till the cost of the avalon unit has been earned.

Preference given to people who already run an Avalon ASIC miner and who are technically proficient.

Why don't you run it yourself?

▀███████████████▄▄
              █████████████████
               █████████████████
                █████████████████
                 █████████████████
                  █████████████████
        ▄▄▄▄       █████████████████
    ▄██████████▄    █████████████████
   ██████████████    █████████████████
  ████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████     █████████████████
 ██████████████████      █████████████████
  ████████████████        █████████████████
   ██████████████          █████████████████
    ▀██████████▀            ▀████████████████▄
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
ALGORY  Multifunctional Tool for Cryptocurrency Trading 
Join Whitelist and Get 20% Bonus┃CROWDSALE ON DEC. 8
           ░████████████▒
       ░████████████████████░
     ░████████████████████████▒
   ░████████████████████████████░
  ░██████████████████   █████████▒
 ░███████████████      ▒██████████░
 █████████████         ████████████
░██████████            ████████████░
░██████                ████████████▒
░█████████████▒▒      ▒████████████▒
 ████████████████     █████████████░
 ▒████████████████    ████████████▒
  ▒████████████████▒  ████████████
   ░█████████████████ ██████████▒
     ██████████████████████████░
       ▒█████████████████████
          ░██████████████▒
Humanxlemming

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 05:29:23 PM

You run the unit.

Why don't you run it yourself?
Because if you are running it with another forum member it will make it a lot easier to buy and run for the both of you.
wisard (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 07:51:44 PM

For me, if I buy the Avalons - the cost will be double for me because of customs fees (unless Avalon fills in the cost price in the customs form and not sales price).

On top of that, I'm not very good with tech and hardware.

So it makes sense to partner with someone.

I've already bought shares in ASICMiner - this is a pretty similar structure for me.

Buy me a beer or 2 if you enjoy my posts. BTC address: 1976Nb5u1T2haoxSZnJgHaemHYYtgKmTsU
wisard (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 07:57:01 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2013, 08:19:29 PM by wisard

Re: electricity - yes we can share the costs.

Please PM me with your details if you are interested. Mainly your prior mining experience - and if you'll be able to deal with any problems that may arise. You have to be the one to set everything up, decide which pool to use, do the software upgrades, handle maintenance etc etc. I won't be of any help with those issues at all.

I am most likely looking for someone from China - if you're not from China - you need to be the one to pay for all the custom fees or any additional fees that may arise.

Thanks.

SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 08:38:21 PM

Can more people join from the funding side?

Or pool BTC's to even out the risks?
Nexus2k

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 09:48:15 PM

I'm willing to operate and host one or more Avalons bought by your suggested investment model.
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 09:54:27 PM

You will have a hard time surfing among the newly registered scammers... Like the post above me with its perfect English registered today.

Check out my signature if you are interested, we can work out a deal where I care about keeping the units hashing and online for you. (At least I didn't registered today).

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
Limie

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 10:00:54 PM

I would be interested in running an Avalon for you, although I am not in China. I would be willing to take a smaller cut for the beginning portion to cover any additional fees. PM me with a proposal, im in the USA

XRP- rJZrZTkMYrqe94c1V6KS1gbYpcaJRQqcd8
Nexus2k

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 10:02:50 PM

You will have a hard time surfing among the newly registered scammers... Like the post above me with its perfect English registered today.

Check out my signature if you are interested, we can work out a deal where I care about keeping the units hashing and online for you. (At least I didn't registered today).
Keep in mind that english isn't the native language for all the people on this planet... and the date of registering shouldn't be taken as a scammer sign. I've read the forums for over a year and now with the Avalon batch #3 came the time to register in the forums.

How would you feel if somebody came on 8th of August 2012 to you and instantly blame you as possible scammer ? You have to start somewhere right ?
Surpbitcoin

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 10:05:30 PM

I am located in Canada and I can cover the costs to import the unit here, I can also cover the costs of power and keeping the unit maintained. Pm me if your interested. I also have a shipping address in south korea which can then overnight the unit which will cut down on shipping time.
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 10:09:28 PM

Keep in mind that english isn't the native language for all the people on this planet... and the date of registering shouldn't be taken as a scammer sign. I've read the forums for over a year and now with the Avalon batch #3 came the time to register in the forums.

How would you feel if somebody came on 8th of August 2012 to you and instantly blame you as possible scammer ? You have to start somewhere right ?
I'm sorry, you might be legit, but I won't bet a penny over it.
Out of 3 post I read from you today, in 2 you offered to partner somehow to buy or to host these asic.

Btw, when i registered I was labeled as a scammer during my first posts, so it's really the standard.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
peetah

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 11:30:33 PM

buy just one?
CrazyGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 12:47:11 AM

Interesting idea, I'd be willing to do it. I'm in the USA, how much are the customs fees?

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
wisard (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 04:16:16 AM

buy just one?

Unfortunately yes - I don't want to go all in in this thing. I am seeing it as a pure investment and following my portfolio sizing rules strictly. So I can't put in more money in this than I have put in in other shares (asicminer, g.dice) - even if my math shows that this investment may do better than the rest.

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 05:35:31 AM

You run the unit.

I would run a Avalon machine for wisard. I have PMed OP and get a reply. We are in discussion the identity verification.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
Humanxlemming

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 06:14:38 AM

You run the unit.

I would run a Avalon machine for wisard. I have PMed OP and get a reply. We are in discussion the identity verification.
Great to see that the guy wanting to do the partner ship skipped me and went right for someone with a higher post count such a bastard of a person he must be.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: