Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:52:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:22:40 PM

Dreams - will remain empty if you sit and do nothing to implement them. If you want to become rich, become one. And bitcoin is a very good tool for achieving such goals
Yes it is true what you say as a dream as high as possible, should be in your efforts and hard work, and the desire to achieve your goals in any way can make bitcoin as a means to achieve your goal of getting rich (if that's what you want) And try to gather the bitcoin and set it up properly, or invest it to give you more profit and so you can fulfill your dreams

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:27:22 PM

Dreams - will remain empty if you sit and do nothing to implement them. If you want to become rich, become one. And bitcoin is a very good tool for achieving such goals
Yes it is true what you say as a dream as high as possible, should be in your efforts and hard work, and the desire to achieve your goals in any way can make bitcoin as a means to achieve your goal of getting rich (if that's what you want) And try to gather the bitcoin and set it up properly, or invest it to give you more profit and so you can fulfill your dreams
For me, dream is not just a dream but a plan. You are dreaming because you are planning for something and the only thing that you can do to make your plans come true is to work hard and do have a lot of patience in different obstacles of your life because it is part of gaining success because if we will just get pure positive results then there will be no knowledge in experience and we will not become a good or even professional person.
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:46:42 PM

If you have at least couple of btc you have good chances to become rich in close future!
Put in another way, if you are able to horn and perfect your skills and there are quite a number of avenues open to try, you can be earning  readily online without no more having to fall back to your pocket or savings and with proper money management, your way to riches just got halved. These days, I seldom buy Bitcoin or any other coin, I simply earn them and with some bots out there in the cloud as my PDAs.

If you really want to become rich even you have small amount of bitcoin now you will surely work for it, becoming rich is not easy its takes a lot of hard work, patience and a lot of time, you will not succeed unless you work for it. Bitcoin is just an opportunity to help you become rich but at the end of the day you will be the one to decide on how to maximize the opportunity we have in bitcoin.
Coinoisseur

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:48:40 PM

If you have at least couple of btc you have good chances to become rich in close future!
Put in another way, if you are able to horn and perfect your skills and there are quite a number of avenues open to try, you can be earning  readily online without no more having to fall back to your pocket or savings and with proper money management, your way to riches just got halved. These days, I seldom buy Bitcoin or any other coin, I simply earn them and with some bots out there in the cloud as my PDAs.

If you really want to become rich even you have small amount of bitcoin now you will surely work for it, becoming rich is not easy its takes a lot of hard work, patience and a lot of time, you will not succeed unless you work for it. Bitcoin is just an opportunity to help you become rich but at the end of the day you will be the one to decide on how to maximize the opportunity we have in bitcoin.

Yes and its not easy to become rich with bitcoins as to get rich you also need to have good amount of bitcoins in your wallet and that is possible only if you work hard to earn it and if you have more bitcoins then you have an great opportunity of becoming rich in future.

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:13:58 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
If you dare to invest in bitcoin then I think after a few years you sell bitcoin it will help you have a stable amount even if it does not help you rich but it still helps you pay things in life.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:21:46 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

If you dare to invest in bitcoin then I think after a few years you sell bitcoin it will help you have a stable amount even if it does not help you rich but it still helps you pay things in life.

Investing in bitcoin will for sure you will earn profit. All of us wanted to get rich with bitcoin, if you have funds invest while you can. In the future your money will grow. I lose some but thats not stopping me to invest in bitcoin and still dreaming to get rich one day.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:44:50 AM

Investing in BItcoin has two sides. You will get high profits or you will lose everything. I also lost a lot of money from Bitcoin, so I learned a lot of lessons. Now, I have run out of trust in Bitcoin, I just joined the signature campaign and profit. Not much, but it is the effort and time I spend on it
Sled

Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:55:11 PM

Investing in BItcoin has two sides. You will get high profits or you will lose everything. I also lost a lot of money from Bitcoin, so I learned a lot of lessons. Now, I have run out of trust in Bitcoin, I just joined the signature campaign and profit. Not much, but it is the effort and time I spend on it
You don't need to blame bitcoin if you lose a lot of money with bitcoin because it is not all about bitcoin because it is about on the things that you do. If you don't know about something then do not invest into it. Bitcoin is a very volatile investment and you should know the advantages and disadvantages of it. Your profits are always depending on you so you don't need to blame bitcoin because it is all your fault.
Theb

Merit: 655

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:02:58 PM

You don't need to blame bitcoin if you lose a lot of money with bitcoin because it is not all about bitcoin because it is about on the things that you do. If you don't know about something then do not invest into it. Bitcoin is a very volatile investment and you should know the advantages and disadvantages of it. Your profits are always depending on you so you don't need to blame bitcoin because it is all your fault.
I have to disagree with you on the side of Investing Bitcoin will make you lose everything. In fact in any kind of investment you have the power of lessening the risk of your investment. How? By buying it at a lower price you are actually reducing the chance of participating its next volatility by buying it at a cheaper price you are actually maximizing your capital in terms of its potential returns.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
djoko adi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:26:49 PM

Maybe we want to get rich by investing bitcoin. And have a beautiful dream. Like me .. I dream of buying a house and garden from the bitcoin I get. Also buy luxury cars for recreational purposes. Every month way out of the country. It's my dream to be rich from bitcoin
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:54:19 AM

Yes start small and correct it along your way, we all want to become rich and i believe that any amount that we save today will surely matter in the future, how you prepare for it today will define your future. If you really want to become rich work hard, just be patience and see your future bright.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:10:02 AM

On me, i don't lose my money at all since of bitcoin. But i can get some money from bitcoin. Although i can not say yet rich because of bitcoin but bitcoin very profitable for me, increase my finance / my income in everyday. I have a company at home and a bitcoin search / get bitcoin is my side. Such as mining, playing on sites that provide faucet then develop it, and in this forum too. On my dreams could be more and more that i get from bitcoin over time.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:45:56 AM

I dont lose money at all because i just get started. And i am just willing to spend my time here because i heard i will earn here and i heard there's a lot who's making a real progress for now Smiley
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:40:08 AM

Many are sure dreaming like you to become rich well i'm one of those but if through bitcoin i think that will require you a big investment either your lucky on trading or buy bitcoin now and sell it in 3more years who knows maybe it will tripple the value of bitcoin now
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:06:11 AM

I have to disagree with you on the side of Investing Bitcoin will make you lose everything. In fact in any kind of investment you have the power of lessening the risk of your investment. How? By buying it at a lower price you are actually reducing the chance of participating its next volatility by buying it at a cheaper price you are actually maximizing your capital in terms of its potential returns.
Investment in bitcoins is the one of the fastest ways to become richer. If a person has some capital he can invest, he can easily purchase a few bitcoins and wait it out for the price to get high and sell it in the future earning a considerable profit in the future.
Apart from investment, trade is also a viable option. There are many sites which also bet using bitcoin as payment. If right decisions are taken at the right time, one could become considerably rich while sitting at home.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:20:54 AM

I have not yet become very rich with Bitcoin, but I have not lost money either. For me this is still an additional income, but a few years after the price increases, I am sure that I will be able to get rich.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:27:26 AM

I have not yet become very rich with Bitcoin, but I have not lost money either. For me this is still an additional income, but a few years after the price increases, I am sure that I will be able to get rich.

Me either I haven't became rich in bitcoin but I'm always dreaming of that one day will come. And on that day, even I have 1 bitcoin only but when the price reaches $10,000 - $100,000 then that's going to be one of the best day of my life and I'm going to be one of those rich people in the world.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:27:25 AM

Hope fully the dream of having such money will come true with bitcoin. I have also started my journey already so investing a lot now days with bitcoin and alt coins too. I am not sure what would be the future really but I’m pretty sure it will give us decent profits that we can use to change our lifestyles. Im really glad I met bitcoin and come to know about the fact sheet pretty early.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:31:13 PM

Its possible to get rich with Bitcoin In the sense that it's price would triple or 4x up in coming years. It's better to save btc to these days as a term of investment and gain profit to it.
Yes, it’s possible to get rich if you have bitcoin. Furthermore, some people are already rich by using bitcoin and it is very effective. I agree that if you save more bitcoin you could get a high profit in the near future because i know that the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase. Lastly,I believe that by using bitcoin you could be a millionaire or billionaire.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:36:13 PM

Its possible to get rich with Bitcoin In the sense that it's price would triple or 4x up in coming years. It's better to save btc to these days as a term of investment and gain profit to it.
Yes, it’s possible to get rich if you have bitcoin. Furthermore, some people are already rich by using bitcoin and it is very effective. I agree that if you save more bitcoin you could get a high profit in the near future because i know that the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase. Lastly,I believe that by using bitcoin you could be a millionaire or billionaire.
Well we all have different perspective yet I don't disagree with you. Digital currency is so promising. ICO prjects are increasing thus it can strengthen the crypto currency which can make every bitcoin holders and altcoin holders get rich.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: