Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:12:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC 666,66  (Read 1215 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:43:32 PM

Because bitcoin is the product of devil? Cheesy

Everything that people make is essentially a product of the devil in part.

In the Revelation, it talks about Satan being released from the abyss (his grave) for a short time. Probably this will happen through a bunch of people who are against God, getting together in enough of a joint effort that, Satan, who is in all of us in at least a small way, will be reproduced in them enough so that his "soul" will be returned to his body (of people), and it will be as though he were alive again.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:47:47 PM

Neither money nor wealth is necessarily wrong or bad. Taking your focus off God is what is wrong. Applying greed to wealth makes it worse.

Cool

Is there a God?? how long does it take people to find it??
Just cause someone wants God to be true desnt make him true, especially since it says on the Dollar Bill "In God we trust", so I seriously doubt it that there is god

Because the US Government is the last organization that should use God in the same sentence with anything they do or stand for

or liberty for that matter but this is another Story

The "God" that is mentioned on the money, is the money itself. Lots of people love money... especially of the Jews, who had formerly been God's chosen nation.

Science has proven that God exists. Nature shows that God exists.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 02:22:21 AM

Also noticed this Grin People are scared now?

Agaguk24

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Extended Reality Advertising

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:31:07 PM

Neither money nor wealth is necessarily wrong or bad. Taking your focus off God is what is wrong. Applying greed to wealth makes it worse.

Cool

Just cause someone wants God to be true desnt make him true, especially since it says on the Dollar Bill "In God we trust", so I seriously doubt it that there is god

Because the US Government is the last organization that should use God in the same sentence with anything they do or stand for

The "God" that is mentioned on the money, is the money itself. Lots of people love money... especially of the Jews, who had formerly been God's chosen nation.

Cool

Backup a little. Where is it written that the Jews are no longer God's chosen nation? I have always wondered about this theological topic...

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:21:17 AM

Cool

Cool

Backup a little. Where is it written that the Jews are no longer God's chosen nation? I have always wondered about this theological topic...

I get your point.

The Hebrew people rebelled in the desert at the exodus from Egypt. All of them fell in the wilderness, and only their children and grandchildren entered the promised land.

Throughout the days of the judges, the people rebelled. Many of them were slain by the heathen nations in and around the promised land.

The people sinned and they fell, big time, to the Babylonians. Many of them were killed. They were hauled off to Babylon, and Jeremiah tells us about the few that were left, how they wouldn't return to God. The land had rest for 70 years.

The people wouldn't accept their Savior, the Messiah, even though that was the only real reason God set them in place at their beginning... so He could bring the Messiah out of the Israel nation. You know, the Messiah, about Whom Moses said in Deuteronomy 18:15, "The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own brothers." So the nation of Israel fell to the Romans in 70 A.D., and were wanderers, this time, for like 18 hundred years until 1948.

Is that the Jews you are talking about? Or are you talking about the real Israel, the people who believe God the Savior, the people Saint Paul talks about in Romans 9:6-8 when he says, "It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, 'It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.' In other words, it is not the natural children who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring."

This is one of the biggest problems of the Christian church. They haven't properly identified Israel. Saint Paul says in the beginning of Romans 11:
1 I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don’t you know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to God against Israel:

3 “Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me”?

4 And what was God’s answer to him? “I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.”

5 So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace.

6 And if by grace, then it is no longer by works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.

7 What then? What Israel sought so earnestly it did not obtain, but the elect did. The others were hardened,

8 as it is written: “God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes so that they could not see and ears so that they could not hear, to this very day.”

9 And David says: “May their table become a snare and a trap, a stumbling block and a retribution for them.

10 May their eyes be darkened so they cannot see, and their backs be bent forever.”

The point? The blessed Israel of God is the believers in the Messiah of the promise God made to Abraham. No matter how genetically pure of a patriarchal stock Israelites might be, no matter how perfectly they follow the laws of Moses, if they are not believers of Jesus salvation, they are not the chosen nation. You can see this by how God cast physical Israel out, but had mercy on them for the sake of the believers among them.

Cool

Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:18:49 AM

lol, just wait ti it hits 696.69
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:59:55 AM

Cool

Science has proven that God exists. Nature shows it to everyone.

What is a government? A government is nothing. It is paperwork that says some stuff. The paperwork can't do anything. It is only when people use what is written on the paperwork that the government takes effect. People believe in God, even if they think that they don't. Therefore, the government is always using God in what it does.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:55:22 PM

lol, just wait ti it hits 696.69

Hit 840 at LocalBitcoins 5 minutes ago.   Cool

Agaguk24

Activity: 242

Extended Reality Advertising

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:40:04 PM

Cool

Cool

I get your point.

The Hebrew people rebelled in the desert at the exodus from Egypt. All of them fell in the wilderness, and only their children and grandchildren entered the promised land.

Throughout the days of the judges, the people rebelled. Many of them were slain by the heathen nations in and around the promised land.

The people sinned and they fell, big time, to the Babylonians. Many of them were killed. They were hauled off to Babylon, and Jeremiah tells us about the few that were left, how they wouldn't return to God. The land had rest for 70 years.

The people wouldn't accept their Savior, the Messiah, even though that was the only real reason God set them in place at their beginning... so He could bring the Messiah out of the Israel nation. You know, the Messiah, about Whom Moses said in Deuteronomy 18:15, "The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own brothers." So the nation of Israel fell to the Romans in 70 A.D., and were wanderers, this time, for like 18 hundred years until 1948.

Is that the Jews you are talking about? Or are you talking about the real Israel, the people who believe God the Savior, the people Saint Paul talks about in Romans 9:6-8 when he says, "It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, 'It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.' In other words, it is not the natural children who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring."

This is one of the biggest problems of the Christian church. They haven't properly identified Israel. Saint Paul says in the beginning of Romans 11:
1 I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don’t you know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to God against Israel:

3 “Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me”?

4 And what was God’s answer to him? “I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.”

6 And if by grace, then it is no longer by works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.

7 What then? What Israel sought so earnestly it did not obtain, but the elect did. The others were hardened,

8 as it is written: “God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes so that they could not see and ears so that they could not hear, to this very day.”

9 And David says: “May their table become a snare and a trap, a stumbling block and a retribution for them.

10 May their eyes be darkened so they cannot see, and their backs be bent forever.”

The point? The blessed Israel of God is the believers in the Messiah of the promise God made to Abraham. No matter how genetically pure of a patriarchal stock Israelites might be, no matter how perfectly they follow the laws of Moses, if they are not believers of Jesus salvation, they are not the chosen nation. You can see this by how God cast physical Israel out, but had mercy on them for the sake of the believers among them.

Cool

Thank you for this detailed discussion; you really know well your Christian Theology!

So the definition of Israel is the chosen nation; the New Testment now added to this definition the people who follow Jesus, if I understand well.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:36:17 AM

Cool

Cool

I get your point.

Cool

Thank you for this detailed discussion; you really know well your Christian Theology!

So the definition of Israel is the chosen nation; the New Testment now added to this definition the people who follow Jesus, if I understand well.

No.

The chosen Israel of God has always been the believers in the Messiah (Who is Jesus). At times in the history of ancient Israel, the whole nation were believers. Nowadays, in order to be a Jewish believer in Jesus, you have to do it covertly if you want to remain within the formal nation of Israel. Or else you have to move out of Israel.

The formal nation of Israel is NOT the chosen nation these days. The chosen nation is made up of people from around the world who believe in Jesus salvation. Israel slipped in by getting the true believers (mostly in America) to think that the Israel of God is a physical nation on earth.

One of the clearest "pictures" of this in the Bible is the dream of Nebuchadnezzar, found it Daniel chapter 2. Focus on verses 37 - 45, where Daniel is talking to Nebuchadnezzar:
You, O king, are the king of kings. The God of heaven has given you dominion and power and might and glory; in your hands he has placed mankind and the beasts of the field and the birds of the air. Wherever they live, he has made you ruler over them all. You are that head of gold.

“After you, another kingdom will rise, inferior to yours. Next, a third kingdom, one of bronze, will rule over the whole earth. Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others. Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

“In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever. This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces.

“The great God has shown the king what will take place in the future. The dream is true and the interpretation is trustworthy.”

The earthly nation of Israel is NOT the "... kingdom that will never be destroyed ..." Rather, it is the followers of God who believe in the Messiah, Jesus, who are this everlasting kingdom.

Cool

bitmarketads (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:32:19 AM

Until 1948 there was no nation of Israel

The elite jews sold in the second world war the average jew to the nazi

If you dont believe the fucking lying history of the jews you will see that Jews were the winner of the 2nd world war

Jews are us ahead with their unfair -capitalistic ass kissing system that will make the richer richer and the poorer poorer , they set it up and everyone else falls in their trap

Including now the whole right wing of europe and the USA

In europe right wing politicians are all bowing down to those fucking dirt jews and the biggest knucklehead of all Donald Trump diesnt let out 1 day were he is not kissing a fucking jewish ass.

Again the enemies are not blacks, muslims or anyone else, th main Problem is and were always those fucking dirrty lieing fucking jews

And ther will be no peace and justice on this planet till the last fucking jew is hanging of a tree
mileymatmun

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:54:32 AM

I follow the Bitcoin price all the time and i keep seeing that the price is for the most part in the range of 666,66$

Yes i think that the price is very stable right now. There is no significant rise or drop in bitcoin price :3
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 10:13:04 AM

Because bitcoin is the product of devil? Cheesy
Satoshi has been found,  he is the devil  Cheesy
Can someone photo shop that pic of Dorian and add some devil horns, that would be funny to see.

CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:14:18 AM

well since it is a global digital currency maybe it is a part of  the phrase “one-world government” or “one-world currency” in referring to the end times. but..
 The Bible does not use the phrase “one-world government” or “one-world currency” in referring to the end times. It does, however, provide ample evidence to enable us to draw the conclusion that both will exist under the rule of the Antichrist in the last days.

but then again everything is fucked up in the world around us, nuts with guns & bombs killing innocent people, so.. its pretty messy out there
and i bet you would mind if 666,66$ was 66.666,66$ per bitcoin.

Conclusion
So maybe Satoshi is the antichrist ?! Undecided
wanna go to heaven and dont take part of this evil plans ? tip me with all your bitcoins

Dude it just numbers! dont bother what if you you ID numbers was starting or ending with 666 ??  Roll Eyes Cool
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:16:12 AM

I follow the Bitcoin price all the time and i keep seeing that the price is for the most part in the range of 666,66$

Well, i rather to want to see that than to see sudden drop.like 670-500. By the way its now 658. Theres nothing to do with devil. Thats very classic.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: