Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:31:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin replace the bank?  (Read 2296 times)
mynameisdon (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:26:59 AM

you have good point but i am not agreed with you 100% because bank have other work ane bitcoin have other.bitcoin is just a part of money but bank is everything.
if you want to withdraw your btc what will you do if bank is closed?
i think bank and bitcoin are right to them own way.let them leave to them own way.
Mate if bitcoin become widespread,we wouldn't need bank to convert them to fiat.
But yes I agree bank serves other purposes as we and we may have Bitcoin banks too in future
if bitcoin replaced bank so you mean labour will get theirs payment by bitcoin?lol
and beggar will seek .00005btc for theirs living.lol i can't stop my laughing now. finally want to say let them leave to their own way. Grin
Do Labour get paid through banks?Do we give alms to beggers through bank?
We pay them in cash.right?

no bro in india government required every company to pay theirs labour or employees in bank.because of corruption. i seen many greedy contractor don't pay their labourers for work.so government required must have to pay in bank.and i seen many bank that poor and unskilled person ask me to fill theirs deposit or withdrwa form.

but in this way it will too hard to use bitcoin by just labours group.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 08:41:49 PM

you have good point but i am not agreed with you 100% because bank have other work ane bitcoin have other.bitcoin is just a part of money but bank is everything.
if you want to withdraw your btc what will you do if bank is closed?
i think bank and bitcoin are right to them own way.let them leave to them own way.
Mate if bitcoin become widespread,we wouldn't need bank to convert them to fiat.
But yes I agree bank serves other purposes as we and we may have Bitcoin banks too in future
if bitcoin replaced bank so you mean labour will get theirs payment by bitcoin?lol
and beggar will seek .00005btc for theirs living.lol i can't stop my laughing now. finally want to say let them leave to their own way. Grin
Do Labour get paid through banks?Do we give alms to beggers through bank?
We pay them in cash.right?

no bro in india government required every company to pay theirs labour or employees in bank.because of corruption. i seen many greedy contractor don't pay their labourers for work.so government required must have to pay in bank.and i seen many bank that poor and unskilled person ask me to fill theirs deposit or withdrwa form.

but in this way it will too hard to use bitcoin by just labours group.
Daily wagers dont get paid via bank bro.When you hire a mason for some addition/alteration work at your home,you pay him in cash.Similarly a lot of labourers working in unorganized sector get paid in cash
nikhilk102

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 04:39:35 PM

Bitcoin provides a way of creating your own bank and have very little fees. It has no borders and allows you to transfer money to other countries at a fraction of the costs that traditional banks charge. I think banks should be scared.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 01:12:55 PM

Though blockchain is one the best decentralized system we have today,bitcoin is really popular amoung digital geek.but banks can not be replaced even if digital money take control over payment option.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:23:28 PM

I will say NEVER,
India has population of 120+ Crore in which 10 Lakh users Know about Bitcoins and only 2 Lakh users Trading Daily as per Estimate
Bank is very big network , even poor people can use bank but when point come to use bitcoins You need to be educated to use this service + it requires Internet connection and a Computer or Mobile + Bank to Buy bitcoins

So how Bank will be replaced Just think it
Bitcoins cannot be purchased from local shops
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:49:05 AM

I will say NEVER,
India has population of 120+ Crore in which 10 Lakh users Know about Bitcoins and only 2 Lakh users Trading Daily as per Estimate
Bank is very big network , even poor people can use bank but when point come to use bitcoins You need to be educated to use this service + it requires Internet connection and a Computer or Mobile + Bank to Buy bitcoins

So how Bank will be replaced Just think it
Bitcoins cannot be purchased from local shops
Very well said our literacy rate is low and people are attracted towards wrote learning rather than learning some informative.which is the major cause of our country downfall.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:51:08 PM

To be honest this is a day dream if any on is thinking about it. Simple thing after 60+ years still many dont have bank account just imagine so how will btc replace banks where many literate are unaware about its uses or want to stay away from this risky btc.
rik3

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:56:30 AM

hey all nowadays everyday bitcoin users are increasing day by day also it's demand also going high.
so in this way whats your opinion on this-can bitcoin replace the bank?
No Bro I Don't think that Bitcoin Will Replace Banks...
There are Two Reasons Behind it:-
1) First of All Bitcoin is A digital Currency and Some People think that It is Risky to Involved in Bitcoin.....
2) Second Is Bank is a Big Network and Trusted By Crores of People and Bitcoin is a Network Not Owned By Any Government or Organization So People Have Fear of Getting their Money Stolen.......

Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:29:33 PM

Absolutely, it'll not happen. Because, our country peoples are lack in resources and knowledge to use Bitcoin. And yes, as above said, still there are many peoples who don't even have a bank account even after 6+ decades of independence!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: