Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: any legit sites to buy gun ammo?  (Read 1896 times)
ubettercall (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 05:32:38 PM

Is there any legit sites that accept bitcoins for gun ammo? I've searched alot and havent found any.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 05:37:29 PM

Please don't shoot school children. It hurts them and their parents too.  Angry Angry
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 05:37:39 PM

Even if registration of weapon buyers is voluntary in the us, the shop still needs to check you.

Gun n ammo dealers selling online with Visa have gotten into trouble with their bank.

I don't imagine that any gun dealer would risk his business by selling other items than oil or holsters for Bitcoin, ammo a certain no no.

ubettercall (OP)

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 05:47:51 PM

ok thanks for ur help didnt think ammo would of been a big deal.
Meladath

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 05:49:52 PM

Not "legit"

But you can find lots of sites that will sell that stuff for bitcoins if you go on the... deep web *shivers*
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 05:54:50 PM

I have bought ammo here at the forums in the "marketplace" section.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=5.0

Like everywhere else, ammo is currently hard to find. You may also try: www.gunbroker.com
There are about 50 people there who take bitcoin.

This place is not cheep, but may help.
http://www.bitcoingunparts.com/

Cheers

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 06:35:52 PM

I don't imagine that any gun dealer would risk his business by selling other items than oil or holsters for Bitcoin, ammo a certain no no.

When I purchase ammunition online, I first provide them with legal identification and they happily sell me thousands of rounds. Why should my method of payment change anything?

You're probably right, but there was a story on reddit that also found it's way over here, where a gun business owner had his bank account closed by his bank, as they were nervous that selling on-line could risk them being connected with another shooting. It was after the "Batman premiere shooter". He had purchased his ammo on-line, if I remember right.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 07:03:53 PM

When I purchase ammunition online, I first provide them with legal identification and they happily sell me thousands of rounds. Why should my method of payment change anything?

You're probably right, but there was a story on reddit that also found it's way over here, where a gun business owner had his bank account closed by his bank, as they were nervous that selling on-line could risk them being connected with another shooting. It was after the "Batman premiere shooter". He had purchased his ammo on-line, if I remember right.
They may be nervous, but it's not against the law in most places. I can basically buy from anyone because I live in Wisconsin.  It is illegal in Chicago for example. Basically places that have the most gun restrictions have the highest gun death rates. So if your a buyer in a murder capitol you likely are not allowed to defend yourself, and can't buy ammo.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
sexystick

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Bitcoin & Litecoin Accepted Here

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 08:41:15 PM

Ammo is currently hard to come by thanks to Homeland Security. We sell all sorts of ammo or other tactical related gear @ Hashr Republic. www.hashr.org. let me know if you are looking for a specific caliber and you don't see it in the store. We are loading all our brands and not all are represented online atm.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: