Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stare into the sun  (Read 7742 times)
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 12:21:04 AM

Two people can walk over the same coals at the same pace, and one will burn their feet while the other won't. I am not saying it is paranormal or supernatural- I am saying that it has to do with the inner state, and that the mind has a profound affect on the body. Also, it is well known by anyone who has walked around in a room while listening to a radio that their are electro-magnetic flows moving around us all the time. This is explained partly by variations in the earths magnetic field due to flows of magma in the earths core, and the interaction of the flows of solar radiation.

The nervous system, most prominently the cluster of neurons called the brain, functions through electrical impulses. Electrical conduction generates an electro-magnetic field, which in turn can be picked up by radio receivers. No one has been able yet to measure effects of electromagnetic activity on the behavior of individual neurons. However, thought forms may be able to have independent coherence, or sentience, on these frequencies. This would explain the descriptions in nearly every culture around the world of faeries (Ireland), elves(Germany), duendes(Spain and Latin America), kamis (Japan), jinn(Middle East). This can also effectively explain the global phenomena of possession, and the cases of the possessed speaking in languages they could not ordinarily speak.

Have fun with this one, materialists...

Uh, no.

Magnetic fields are NOT picked up by radio receivers.  Radio waves are.

Facat.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
backtrackit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:24:00 AM

Two people can walk over the same coals at the same pace, and one will burn their feet while the other won't. I am not saying it is paranormal or supernatural- I am saying that it has to do with the inner state, and that the mind has a profound affect on the body. Also, it is well known by anyone who has walked around in a room while listening to a radio that their are electro-magnetic flows moving around us all the time. This is explained partly by variations in the earths magnetic field due to flows of magma in the earths core, and the interaction of the flows of solar radiation.

The nervous system, most prominently the cluster of neurons called the brain, functions through electrical impulses. Electrical conduction generates an electro-magnetic field, which in turn can be picked up by radio receivers. No one has been able yet to measure effects of electromagnetic activity on the behavior of individual neurons. However, thought forms may be able to have independent coherence, or sentience, on these frequencies. This would explain the descriptions in nearly every culture around the world of faeries (Ireland), elves(Germany), duendes(Spain and Latin America), kamis (Japan), jinn(Middle East). This can also effectively explain the global phenomena of possession, and the cases of the possessed speaking in languages they could not ordinarily speak.

Guess you never watch mythbusters then. Walking over hot coals as nothing at all to do with "the inner state" ROFL

okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:02:21 AM

Have you ever walked on hot embers? i have, and i can assure you, there is nothing spiritual in it.
It;s all in the preparation of the corridor, the speed-over-ground and the type of wood used.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 01:28:30 AM

Have you ever walked on hot embers? i have, and i can assure you, there is nothing spiritual in it.
It;s all in the preparation of the corridor, the speed-over-ground and the type of wood used.

I once had a GF who made me feel like I was always walking on hot embers..................

MY $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: