Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 05:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest our name/brand and win 0.02 BTC [FINISHED]  (Read 1748 times)
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 11:21:56 AM

Thank you for everyone who entered and suggested.

Unfortunately there were none which I felt were good enough.

I ended up deciding on one myself..

Dwable.com

I'll leave this thread open for comments (if you have any).

If the site works out I will offer everyone who made suggestions above this post a form of reward.

Many thanks!

can i know why you choose Dwable.com as your choice?  i see a lot of suggestion from people on here, but finally you ended by picked that name...

There wasn't a name here that I liked. I came up with Dwable myself after a-lot of thinking.
It is a nice name but I think not easy for non native speaker to pronounce.Anyway you know what is best for your project.Good luck with your name.
Ps : You must now lock the thread
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:02:53 PM

You declared a contest with a BTC prize....  then declared yourself the winner & kept the prize.

Now you want comments???  LOL

OK here's mine:  Classy.

/s
CryptoMrM (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:31:58 AM

It is a nice name but I think not easy for non native speaker to pronounce.Anyway you know what is best for your project.Good luck with your name.
Ps : You must now lock the thread

I can see what you mean and thanks.

You declared a contest with a BTC prize....  then declared yourself the winner & kept the prize.

Now you want comments???  LOL

OK here's mine:  Classy.

/s

Read the original post, I made it very clear, particularly because people like you feel hard done by when no-one is chosen. It's an opportunity not a right.

I also tried to give something back by promising rewards if the site is a success.

Thread now locked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: