Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitinstant -> MTgox problem funds not showing up  (Read 2331 times)
rainer34a (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 11:36:38 PM

Hello all,
So I made a cash deposit at my local CVS using bitinstant to zipzap to my mtgox account and got an email from bitinstant about 30 minutes later saying that the transfer was complete and i thought that it would give me a coupon code for mtgox however it said the funds ha be deposited directly to my mtgox account. however when i checked my mtgox account it said i still had no funds added and even now 5 hours later there is still no funds added. I emailed bitinstant support but no response yet. I just want to know that the funds will be transferred soon hopefully because of a tight budget i really cannot afford to lose this money. is there anyway to check and see if it is still being transferred or what? thank you in advance to anyone who helps!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 12:40:19 AM

i thought that it would give me a coupon code for mtgox

So, for them to have been able to deposit it into your Mt. Gox account means you would have needed to have entered your Mt. Gox account number.   Do you remember doing that?  If not, then there will be some manual followup work from you to get your Mt. Gox account number to them so they can apply the funds correctly.

Either way, there is a support thread for these inquiries where you'll want to post to get a faster response (they probably aren't hunting around the Newbies forum board looking for customer support inquiries).

Official BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)
 - http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128314.0

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

rainer34a (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 12:59:36 AM

I did put in my account number which is why i am troubled by the not fund showing up, but thank you for the response and i will post in the support forums!
tc2227

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 01:06:49 AM

I am having the same problem.  Cash at cvs to mtgox. 
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 01:22:54 AM

They are currently experiencing some issues, so hold tight!

Just received this via email:

Quote from: Seth
Hello,

Due to heavy customer volume and technical difficulties on our end I regret to inform you that we are experiencing massive delays in processing orders.

Rest assured your funds are safe and will eventually be processed. Our web developers are working over time to fix these problems.

Regrettably, it may be several days before your funds are successfully transferred. Again, your funds are safe and your order will eventually be processed and you will be entitled to a refund of your fees.

Thank you for your patience. You will be hearing from us again.

---
Sincerely,
Seth

So, hopefully my 6.1 BTC order is filled in a day or two. Sad

kent_ryan

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 08:05:28 PM

Does anyone know when this issue started? I would like to know if anyone has actually got their coin and if so whats the average time? Several days seems so vague.... I just did my first transaction last night at CVS Moneygram and am now in the exact same situation as the OP. I emailed bitinstant support but either they are super behind or are just ignoring people with this issue. Any extra info would be appreciated.

-Ryan-

sysyphus

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 09:28:46 PM

Well, i shoulda read this before I went to CVS... my bitinstant deposit is trapped in the Cyberspace Void. I did receive a timely email from bitInstant with a MtGox answerback so it seems that BI  did their part, but there seems to be no way to reach MtGox (support messages not acknowledged, chat window is fubar after waiting for two hours, and counting, for an "agent" to show up).
meantime the price of my coveted BC's inches upwards and the capitalist in me growls and rages  Angry
Anyone know how to reach MtGox? I'll use the AT&T Translator service and call Tokyo in the wee hours...
-sysyphus
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 09:58:40 PM

Hello all,
So I made a cash deposit at my local CVS using bitinstant to zipzap to my mtgox account and got an email from bitinstant about 30 minutes later saying that the transfer was complete and i thought that it would give me a coupon code for mtgox however it said the funds ha be deposited directly to my mtgox account. however when i checked my mtgox account it said i still had no funds added and even now 5 hours later there is still no funds added. I emailed bitinstant support but no response yet. I just want to know that the funds will be transferred soon hopefully because of a tight budget i really cannot afford to lose this money. is there anyway to check and see if it is still being transferred or what? thank you in advance to anyone who helps!

Hey,

PLEASE post your Order ID next time you have an issue!

Im sorry for whatever happend, but I cant help if I dont have your info

Please post here and Ill resolve

Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
vietomatic

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 02:10:01 AM

I performed the bitinstant printout --> cash --> CVS --> Moneygram/zipzap --> zipzap confirmation --> bitinstant confirmation to MtGOX account (within 10 minutes) but have not seen anything in MtGOX account after 3 hours.

OrderID: 64f97209-c2a1-41a8-b7d7-f2d88f14c1cf
EventID: 85a2086e-8e7b-4c6c-a921-c80da11c1fdb
DestExchange: mtgox
eventtype: Order executed
EventSentAt: 1364859470.53

Not sure if I will use this process again.  Please advise.  Thank you in advance.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2013, 02:13:51 AM

I performed the bitinstant printout --> cash --> CVS --> Moneygram/zipzap --> zipzap confirmation --> bitinstant confirmation to MtGOX account (within 10 minutes) but have not seen anything in MtGOX account after 3 hours.

OrderID: 64f97209-c2a1-41a8-b7d7-f2d88f14c1cf
EventID: 85a2086e-8e7b-4c6c-a921-c80da11c1fdb
DestExchange: mtgox
eventtype: Order executed
EventSentAt: 1364859470.53

Not sure if I will use this process again.  Please advise.  Thank you in advance.

Hey,

That is because our system emailed you a MtGox code within 10 minutes!

Pelase check the original email we sent you!

To Redeem your MTGox Coupon (GoxCoupon field below): Log on to
https://mtgox.com/. Under 'Funding Options' click 'Add Funds'. In the
drop down menu, choose 'Redeem MtGox Code' and paste that code in the field.

Let me know!

Hello all,

Hey, has this been resolved?

If yes, can you post an update?

If not, what is your Order info?

Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

vietomatic

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 02:21:43 AM

Thank you Yankee (BitInstant) for your lightning quick reply. I got it now! My confusion was where was the Redeem Code in my email...it is listed as 'APIResponse' (kind of cryptic, IMO)

Thanks again, I will leave a positive feedback.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2013, 02:33:41 AM

Thank you Yankee (BitInstant) for your lightning quick reply. I got it now! My confusion was where was the Redeem Code in my email...it is listed as 'APIResponse' (kind of cryptic, IMO)

Cool!

Do you mind updating the thread title and adding a RESOLVED to it?

jeremy06gsxr

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 04:42:13 AM

I am having the same problem, I made 3 deposits on Thursday and I have only received 2 deposits into the account. Those went into my account on Thursday and the largest deposit never did. I also tried to redeem code and nothing happened it said "non existing or already used" but you can clearly see in my account history that it hasn't been used.

Yankee is there anyway you can look into my account as well? I have emailed twice and called with no response still.

Thank you
jeremy06gsxr

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 04:09:28 PM

Cool!

I am having the same problem, I made 3 deposits on Thursday and I have only received 2 deposits into the account. Those went into my account on Thursday and the largest deposit never did. I also tried to redeem code and nothing happened it said "non existing or already used" but you can clearly see in my account history that it hasn't been used.

Yankee is there anyway you can look into my account as well? I have emailed twice and called with no response still.

Thank you
k1v1n

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 01:11:23 AM

I'm having the same issue with getting my funds activated at MTGOX. It tells me "This code cannot be redeemed (non existing or already used". It's been 24 hours.

Any help would be appreciated... Kevin
Imnewtothis

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 04:55:49 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2013, 08:51:11 PM by Imnewtothis

Cool!

Hey I did a CVS to ZipZap to Bitinstant to Mtgox account. My funds haven't come in and it's been about 13 hours. Could you help me? Here is my order ID. OrderID: 3cd79add-4818-4ba5-869c-ae5948db8dec

EDIT: My problem has been solved.
Byte-Gox

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 05:04:47 PM

They should change their name to www.bitdelayed.com ... and soon www.bitGONE.com ... and last www.bitcon.com.... Angry
travelmonkey12

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:01:30 AM

I made 2 transfers to mtgox via bitinstant. Neither of the 2 were credited to my mtgox account.  Then they provided me with the coupon for one of them which went right through and credited my account.  But now it has been 24 hrs and the representative has not responded to my email regarding the second transfer.  I am getting worried. I have left 2 voice mails and about 4 emails and have not gotten a response.

What is going on?
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:06:49 AM

What is going on?

Yankee, by providing support in a dozen threads what that does is encourage more support requests in those threads or gives incentive for more threads to be created.

Perhaps for each and every instance of support requested outside the BitInstant support thread the best response would be to direct the person to post (or re-post) their inquiry in the BitInstant support thread.  Having fewer points of contact (i.e, not spread out here, there and everywhere) provides a better level of service to them.

travelmonkey12, if you weren't aware:

Official BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)
 - http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128314.0

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

kf31998

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 10:03:21 PM

I tried to transfer to day - CVS->ZipZap-MtGox. No emailed coupon yet. Delays I hope?

OrderID: 8c7f954d-c5c8-4dbf-951f-52673e1efba5
EventID: 31668028-445d-4cdb-8f19-766679dcd4df

Thanks for the help!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: