Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: management of risk and money on gambling  (Read 2260 times)
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:10:21 AM

Gambling is just for fun and game to me no more, but even if it is just game and for fun i always apply management of risk and money. And i always play gambling with i can lost it. And i don't play gambling every days.
Do you apply same something what i have doing or you are very can not control your self? Share your opinions at here.
It's good for you but not all gamblers think what you are thinking other use it as a job , so it's hard for them if they lost money .so for u guys do gambling just for fun and don't use it as a job.
TraderETH (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:15:33 PM

Gambling is just for fun and game to me no more, but even if it is just game and for fun i always apply management of risk and money. And i always play gambling with i can lost it. And i don't play gambling every days.
Do you apply same something what i have doing or you are very can not control your self? Share your opinions at here.
It's good for you but not all gamblers think what you are thinking other use it as a job , so it's hard for them if they lost money .so for u guys do gambling just for fun and don't use it as a job.
Ok thank you for your opinion but how is about management of risk and money? You should be explaining about it, it will make give us more details about your opinions and I think another gamblers apply it too.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:23:29 PM

Ok thank you for your opinion but how is about management of risk and money? You should be explaining about it, it will make give us more details about your opinions and I think another gamblers apply it too.

Management of risk is interconnected with emotion if you can control yourself when gambling I'm sure you can manage the risk of loss
So this time you need to learn to control yourself you have to know when to get out when reaching profit and stop when lost

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:27:25 PM

Gambling is always depend on our way of thinking and expectations, if we play with safe mode than we can survive for more long time instead of to lose all amount on single bet for hope to get rich in a day, I always try to find the safest option for betting because safety is much important for me.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:32:40 PM

Good for you that you manage well in gambling . Gamble what you can afford to lose. But for me i cannot control myself when i am gambling especially when i am winning. I kept on playing until i lose everything.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:05:47 PM

My strategy is simple when I gamble: play within my allotted bankroll, control my emotions, learn the game I am playing inside and out and make only EV+ plays.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 05:28:06 PM

Gambling can never be a job it's not financially sounds and it is not regular like a paycheck so forget about trying to gamble for a living these are mere fantasies. Won't come true and we all know it. Poker sure ! Betting maybe . But gambling ? No.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:35:55 PM

Gambling can never be a job it's not financially sounds and it is not regular like a paycheck so forget about trying to gamble for a living these are mere fantasies. Won't come true and we all know it. Poker sure ! Betting maybe . But gambling ? No.
Yeah gambling made only to give entertaintment not a job to make more profit ,,  gambling is one of the risky methods if you are looking for a profit better to try trading..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:33:15 PM

Yeah gambling made only to give entertaintment not a job to make more profit ,,  gambling is one of the risky methods if you are looking for a profit better to try trading..

If someone thinks of gambling as a job it means they lazy and want easy money. Nothing is easy especially getting rich. It is a dream, such a person is living in dream land. xP
TraderETH (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:30:55 AM

Management of risk is interconnected with emotion if you can control yourself when gambling I'm sure you can manage the risk of loss
So this time you need to learn to control yourself you have to know when to get out when reaching profit and stop when lost
I think you must explain more about your opinion with management of risk was interconnected with emotion, because your explaining about it is very short. I hope you can share more about it. Thank you very much
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:18:57 AM

I think you must explain more about your opinion with management of risk was interconnected with emotion, because your explaining about it is very short. I hope you can share more about it. Thank you very much
I think maybe manage the risks associated with emotion is when we gamble win or lose we will continue to want to bet. As if we win in gambling we will realize that getting money is very easy and it will make us continue to bet with the aim to win and make a profit again. Likewise, when we lost a sure bet to bet again we will benefit and can restore losses from the previous defeat. If this is done continuously This would risk losing more and should be reduced. Maybe the way to minimize it by limiting the amount bet and had to hold when we want to bet again.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:52:43 PM

When come to gambling i always play for fun, of course i always set a limit before i gamble, whether its winning limit or lose limit, for me gambling is just a game that is why i dont really care about the management risk, because its ruining the fun, when i gamble i only follow my intuition and go for it

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:56:19 PM

There is no vital role for risk and money management as gambling is just luck based. When you are going for money management and risk management you can prevent your losses and you can stay somewhat long duration with gambling. But, those managements never guarantee for any profit from gambling.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:08:09 PM

The best would be to have a manager who can look over your gaming results and determine whether to let you continue gambling or not. So based on emotion decisions wouldn't of been made. I think this would help everyone.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:18:38 PM

the risk is always there and i don't think you can ever do anything about it to make it go away or reduce it more.

but you can always manage your money and control yourself by restricting yourself. for example you can always give your money to someone you trust and only keep a small amount for gambling.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:48:19 PM

A good way is to limit your monthly expenses, now that we have checklocktimeverify stuff we can lock wallets and make it impossible to subtract money from it, so you can limited your monthly gambling money to never spend too much on it.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:21:24 PM

Never treat gambling in scientific way by applying money managements and risk management techniques while gambling. Because gambling is 99% luck based, maybe the science occupy 1% of role in deciding the out come of your gambling. So, going for researches for very negligible part of gambling is completely meaningless IMHO.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
redoaditia

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:27:09 PM

Maybe you must make a some target profit every day after your playing , you can make target 5% - 10% on your all btc and play again tommorow for you profit Smiley
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:23:37 PM

as every one know that gambling is such a difficult job and not an easy way of getting money therefore it is good to do it with some management. because without a proper management it is difficult to earn money in gambling.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:45:20 PM

The plan is simple as follows
1. Bet what you can afford to lose
2. Believe winning or losing is based on chance not luck, not prayer, not religion
3. Put your money where you trust
4. Spread your money to mitigate losing all at once
5. Never play on emotions or subjectivity
6. Finally, Dont be greedy know when to cash out...
My 6 cents...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: