Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:14:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which project would you like to see completed next?
Wallet Theme Competition - 3 (25%)
Marketing Campaign - 1 (8.3%)
Trade Bot - 6 (50%)
CON Marketplace - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayCon [CON] X13 ALGO - PoS  (Read 33457 times)
dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:33:06 AM

Attention:

The Hardfork at block 800000 has seemed to cause some small issues with sending and receiving coins. Please do not try to send any coins from your wallet until we discover the cause of the issue.  You may leave your wallets opened and continue staking as that has not been affected. We will update you as soon as we know more. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

I think you, may need to restate that. Wallet went goofy, since forked at 800k! Orphan city again, wallet.dat is now messed up, and if stakes.
Staking to other addresses than mine. Never have I had stakes going to other wallet addresses before. I have only one address in my receive
coins. But new wallet changed them to other wallet addresses. Wallet will not work now either. New wallet worked fine before fork, now is really messed up! Wallet.dat is messed up. I think you need to undo the fork, or something. Not just a small bug here and there. MAJOR BUGS!
Might have something to do with TOR? I do not know, except wallet went buggy after fork.

Peace, Dennis

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Den821

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTERS

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:30:21 PM

Attention:

The Hardfork at block 800000 has seemed to cause some small issues with sending and receiving coins. Please do not try to send any coins from your wallet until we discover the cause of the issue.  You may leave your wallets opened and continue staking as that has not been affected. We will update you as soon as we know more. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

I think you, may need to restate that. Wallet went goofy, since forked at 800k! Orphan city again, wallet.dat is now messed up, and if stakes.
Staking to other addresses than mine. Never have I had stakes going to other wallet addresses before. I have only one address in my receive
coins. But new wallet changed them to other wallet addresses. Wallet will not work now either. New wallet worked fine before fork, now is really messed up! Wallet.dat is messed up. I think you need to undo the fork, or something. Not just a small bug here and there. MAJOR BUGS!
Might have something to do with TOR? I do not know, except wallet went buggy after fork.

Peace, Dennis

I have also issues with my Paycon v.2.1 Wallet. It was frozen, after restart the wallet.dat is corrupted.

vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:09:02 PM

So... just like that CON goes dead?

This space not for rent...
wdl1908

Activity: 411

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:03:10 PM

After restarting I got a message

Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect.

after that the wallet started an automatic rescan for the addresses. It's still running.
wdl1908

Activity: 411

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:14:03 PM

ok scan is complete but the tx log is completely out of order. All sent to transactions carry the date of today. I'm going to try to restore a wallet dump and see what happens next.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 12:26:29 AM

My wallet is still running as I haven't closed it since before the fork. I removed multisend though, no need to pay the devs for the screwup Smiley
SimonTower

Activity: 473

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:42:30 AM

My wallet is still running as I haven't closed it since before the fork. I removed multisend though, no need to pay the devs for the screwup Smiley

I quite sure they will do something for these issue. We should help to them. They are do something for this little coin at least.
PayCon (CON) (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:50:49 AM

We apologize for the issue. This is just as upsetting to us as it is to you. This issue did not show up during testing as it was flawless then.  We are working to discover the exact issue and hope to have a resolution very soon. We appreciate your patience.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 02:05:32 AM

I quite sure they will do something for these issue. We should help to them. They are do something for this little coin at least.

I'll be happy to send them half of the accumulated staking proceeds once this is resolved and restore multisend. Consider this as an incentive.
mercureis

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:18:04 AM

bounty signature campaign is open or not
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 05:14:32 PM

How well doesn this currency stake and is it still worth collecting ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Den821

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:13:51 PM

any current nodes for PayCon v2.1 ??

Dexter12

Activity: 433

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:56:14 PM

Here you go:
https://c-cex.com/?id=ws&shownodes=con
forumaster

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 11:15:04 PM

Hi dev, is there any translation bounty? I will like to do the italian translation of this thread, if you are interested please pm me Wink
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:57:10 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2016, 03:15:36 AM by candlesticks

So... just like that CON goes dead?

NO! Time for a VanceFox rescue Grin

I've been away from my machines for a while, but my wallet seemed to be staking fine. The community wallet was staking to the dev fund. It seemed fine, but there was no change in tx fee....I shut it down in  panic when I saw the thread, lol. My wallets seem all good though.

EDIT: Restarted my wallet, and it's stuck rescanning....I suggest not closing wallet, if it is working.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
Den821

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:15:27 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2016, 04:36:05 PM by Den821

I have deleted everything in AppData\Roaming\PayCon Folder exept ! the old PayCon Wallet.dat
and restarted/ resync my PayCon v2.1 Wallet from scratch including! my Paycon old Wallet.dat
and it seems to be working now!! It took a bit of time.
MultiSend deactivated!

@Dev, did you get rid of old peers and ban old wallet clients?

Den

Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 07:40:47 AM

I have deleted everything in AppData\Roaming\PayCon Folder exept ! the old PayCon Wallet.dat
and restarted/ resync my PayCon v2.1 Wallet from scratch including! my Paycon old Wallet.dat
MultiSend deactivated!

Den

My Paycon2.1 staking now as normal with less orphans. Old clients and peers should cut off.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:13:47 AM

MultiSend deactivated!

Den

My Paycon2.1 staking now as normal with less orphans. Old clients and peers should cut off.

Less orphans but no coin transfer... like having a billion dollar bill but no one can use it...

This space not for rent...
PayCon (CON) (OP)

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:49:32 AM

We are very sorry for the long delay. We have been investigating the issue and it seems there is an issue with the new code conflicting with the existing coin control code. At certain times the coins send fine and others there is an error due to the new change address being created during the send. If we cannot get a resolution by this weekend sometime we will revert the code back to get everyone moving again while we figure out a fix. Thank you for your patience.
cryptomann420

Activity: 180

Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:19:26 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 04:46:09 AM by cryptomann420

Attention:

The Hardfork at block 800000 has seemed to cause some small issues with sending and receiving coins. Please do not try to send any coins from your wallet until we discover the cause of the issue.  You may leave your wallets opened and continue staking as that has not been affected. We will update you as soon as we know more. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Peace, Dennis

I just opened my old wallet and had 81 orphans!! Huh Also my stakes are going to another address also! WTF?? Huh LOL Any Suggestions?? Anyone?     Gonna try to get a new windows wallet ! We shall See Cool

BTC Tip Jar 1K7r4cmGHELDEfWJdJo37N5UH5BrDjTMDD
Need A Trading Bot Go To https://cryptotrader.org/?r=595
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: