Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which project would you like to see completed next?
Wallet Theme Competition - 3 (25%)
Marketing Campaign - 1 (8.3%)
Trade Bot - 6 (50%)
CON Marketplace - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayCon [CON] X13 ALGO - PoS  (Read 33455 times)
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:10:14 PM

Cryptopia will be delisting CON. August 24, 2018 it will be gone.

https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=9f10a6dcdb679f0032a664a14a9619d6

So part of the reason is no working block explorer.

We need to get ahead of this. It would be wise get a block explorer and keep this coin listed.

If the reason of the delisting is indeed the absence of the block explorer, this can be resolved. Either we pay to ChainMapper, or I can run an explorer myself.
But will Cryptopia keep the coin if we get an explorer? Are you in contact with them?

Technically the chain works well (apart of the many staking conflicts, which are minor). It seems to be the main reason for delisting is the absence of the dev team. It looks like that team have given up and run away. In fact this coin just needs a socially active developers, as technically it works well.

... this space is not for rent ...
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitmaster1x2

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:25:48 AM

https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=9f10a6dcdb679f0032a664a14a9619d6

We need to get ahead of this. It would be wise get a block explorer and keep this coin listed.

If the reason of the delisting is indeed the absence of the block explorer, this can be resolved. Either we pay to ChainMapper, or I can run an explorer myself.
But will Cryptopia keep the coin if we get an explorer? Are you in contact with them?

Technically the chain works well (apart of the many staking conflicts, which are minor). It seems to be the main reason for delisting is the absence of the dev team. It looks like that team have given up and run away. In fact this coin just needs a socially active developers, as technically it works well.

I'm waiting to hear back from cryptopia for further details and if needed the Crypto-city team may consider taking over development. Will wait to see what cryptopia says. If you can do the explorer get one set-up. If we do take it over, we'll put a more permanent solution in place.

Crypto-city.com Communities of Crypto Enthusiasts. Build The Future. Be part of the story.  
ChainMapper

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

I'm waiting to hear back from cryptopia for further details and if needed the Crypto-city team may consider taking over development. Will wait to see what cryptopia says. If you can do the explorer get one set-up. If we do take it over, we'll put a more permanent solution in place.
To help you all out of this, I can setup CON on ChainMapper and you get a full month for free
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

The Crypto-city team is officially taking over this project and currently looking over the code base.

Crypto-city.com Communities of Crypto Enthusiasts. Build The Future. Be part of the story.  
Unmoustugi

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:39:42 PM

I hope your business runs happily.
Reasoned job, impeccably website!
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

The Cryptopia wallet team has been notified of our plans for the Takeover of this project by the Crypto-city team.

BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:00:15 AM

oh wow, that sounds way too harsh, I think. is it going to be a serious blow for PayCon's reputation? really thinking that a good project such as this one does not deserve bad publicity over something as minor as that. Let is see where this goes. Do you agree?
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:05:07 AM

oh wow, that sounds way too harsh, I think. is it going to be a serious blow for PayCon's reputation? really thinking that a good project such as this one does not deserve bad publicity over something as minor as that. Let is see where this goes. Do you agree?

Paycom haven't been a good project since Cresington left more then 2 years ago. It is a dead shitcoin and should be delisted and forgotten unless someone takes over the development.

I hope the takeover is successful. But paycon today is is worthless.
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:58:13 AM

Paycom haven't been a good project since Cresington left more then 2 years ago. It is a dead shitcoin and should be delisted and forgotten unless someone takes over the development.

I hope the takeover is successful. But paycon today is is worthless.

Worthless to whom? As long as there is a community there is value in that.

ChainMapper

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:30:40 PM

I just created an explorer: https://chainmapper.com/con

It will be free for one month. Let us hope this will help in keeping the coin on cryptopia.

P.S. It currently syncing and I will fix the logo later...
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

A server has been allocated for use with CON project and soon a permanent block explorer.  Cool

ChainMapper

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:48:42 PM

A server has been allocated for use with CON project and soon a permanent block explorer.  Cool

Does your message mean that you will host a block explorer on a server? If so I will remove it from ChainMapper
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:46:58 PM

Does your message mean that you will host a block explorer on a server? If so I will remove it from ChainMapper

Thanks for chipping in. Yes. Work on the block explorer and wallet is being done simultaneously.

bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:41:57 PM

The Crypto-city team is making good progress with wallet and block explorer.
We also have some positive feedback from Cryptopia, Once go through some check list, the delisting should be cancelled and the CON market open again.  Cool

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

We also have some positive feedback from Cryptopia, Once go through some check list, the delisting should be cancelled and the CON market open again.  Cool

That's great to hear. If you have a need for temporary block explorer though, let me know. I didn't install that yet, as it would need few hours to do, and I didn't have enough time as of yet, but if you tell it is needed indeed, I would go for it.

Apart of that, it would be great to have some kind of social developer for this coin - to return it's "fun" component, which was actually the main one, apart of some wallet features developed by Crestington.

... this space is not for rent ...
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

That's great to hear. If you have a need for temporary block explorer though, let me know. I didn't install that yet, as it would need few hours to do, and I didn't have enough time as of yet, but if you tell it is needed indeed, I would go for it.

Apart of that, it would be great to have some kind of social developer for this coin - to return it's "fun" component, which was actually the main one, apart of some wallet features developed by Crestington.

Yes, we will definitely be bringing back the fun factor.  Grin

bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:00:47 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 07:36:03 AM by bitmaster1x2

Quick update. So far we have the website and block explorer up.  Cool

Now that the explorer and website is up, our first order of importance is to have a stable and reliable core wallet. So a wallet update will be coming.

This will give us time to sit down and plan about the future of the coin and community and provide the ground work for our road-map.

http://paycon.crypto-city.com

bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:22:35 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 09:02:18 AM by bitmaster1x2

Pardon the dust while we do some organizing.  Shocked

This is brand spanking new.
Come join us

Discord: https://discord.gg/PRN4Bu5

bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 09:00:06 AM

OK.  Here's our chance.  Grin

I need some ideas for a video commercial so the director do a few concepts.

unicornaryis

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

it looks nice and bright.

Just ask When the POW can mine?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: