Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2018, 04:23:28 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poolinfo - Cryptocoin Mining Pool Information Site  (Read 1205 times)
lampshad3

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 02:33:14 AM

PoolInfo - Cryptocoin Pool Information

Introducing Poolinfo, the quick way to get information about mining pools.

Was looking for a way to get new user's some information about the different mining pools, other than the wiki and bitcointalk forums, there really isnt an easy way to get such information. So i decided to make something that show's all that at a glance.

If you would like to see a pool listed that isn't please dont hesitate to contact me. PM me here, or on the bitcointalk forums, I will be making a post there shortly as well.

It is still a work in progress, I will be adding more pools to the list in the near future, and if you have any constructive criticism, fire away. I can take it!

Thanks, hope you like the site!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anzy

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

I like helping people

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 03:25:08 AM

I can see that being useful; thanks for putting it all in a single place : )

I like building things
lampshad3

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 06:59:47 AM

I can see that being useful; thanks for putting it all in a single place : )

Just trying to help out, make it a little easier for newbies to get some information quickly.

On a side note, spruced up the site a little, added some color and a better layout. You will all have to bear with me here, have done any website coding for quite some time, so i am having to relearn it all as i go.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.