Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MoneyPakTrader  (Read 694 times)
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 07:26:30 AM

MPT has locked his scam accusation thread so that only he can talk, effectively making claims that no-one can respond to.

He has set his trust list up so that he can show TF as a scammer (e.g - adding everyone, EVEN SPAMMERS AND SCAMMERS, to his trust list) falsely.

He has also made bullshit claims by using "evidence" from non-trustworthy people saying that TF scammed, INCLUDING one person who is SCAMMER TAGGED.

Discuss. This thread will not be locked until the case is resolved.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 07:45:04 PM

WOW. Let's analyze his post.

"Compilation of a few of the different scams TF has done:"

"#1 - Report of TF committing a nearly identical Programming Scam to how he did me:"

INVALID, the quotes are from a SCAMMER TAGGED member.

"#2 - Another reported TF Programming Scam (posted in response to TF scamming me):"

This user started his post with "LOL", showing that he's not taking it seriously. There is also next to no proof.

"#3 - TF scamming through ripple:"

It might be controversal, but this is a flaw in Ripple. He gave you what 1 BTC is essentially in Ripple - an IOU that is worthless except if it is from an issuer who backs these. Also, the "BTC" issued is not identifiable - it just has the tag BTC, not Bitcoin.

"#4 - From tmbp's List of ongoing scams -"

WOW. tmbp is on almost everyone's shitlist, because his list of ongoing scams insults perfectly fine sites which pay out and because it has no evidence, yet you support him and expect people to believe you? Fucking disgrace.

BTW, tmbp added him because TF asked to be added in response to the retarded thread.

"#5 - Praise for his work on the development of defunct website www.terrawallet.com"

Praise.

How can you say if TF broke the site specifically? There isn't even much more info about terrawallet in that post, if crazyrabbit disliked TF, et cetera.

"#6 - My encounter with TF:"

Screenshots? Logs? Code?

You have almost no proof except some fucking words.

That post is like a fucking sandwich made of air with no filling. Useless.

Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 09:30:16 PM

Everywhere I see this guy bumping up TF and his stories. All the time, everywhere. How much are you being paid? ..Or... Are you TF?

DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 09:46:08 PM

Everywhere I see this guy bumping up TF and his stories. All the time, everywhere. How much are you being paid? ..Or... Are you TF?

Actually, I'm not being paid anything. I don't have any relation to TF (I'm not a mod on CoinChat, I don't work for him, etc.).

DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 08:40:22 PM

The fuck? He sent this feedback:

...no comment

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: