Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:24:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: please help me  (Read 1040 times)
mexrockerz (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:47:29 PM

crytodevil put some negative trust on me Sad i did not scam anyone..  i just posted my opinion on some pozi site that really paid me,  this is not right i need my reputation back,  i can't even join any campaign Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xavier77

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

Xavier

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:54:27 PM

crytodevil put some negative trust on me Sad i did not scam anyone..  i just posted my opinion on some pozi site that really paid me,  this is not right i need my reputation back,  i can't even join any campaign Sad
He is a bit harsh but once given a negative trust, only he can remove it. Try contacting him

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
mexrockerz (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:57:31 PM

He is a bit harsh but once given a negative trust, only he can remove it. Try contacting him
okay sir,  thank you!
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:10:28 PM

You got that rating back in March, you were warned that people who posted support for ponzi scams would receive negative ratings yet not only did you ignore that warning, you continued to post of your participation in multiple ponzi scam threads for months afterwards.

You do know people can see your post history, right?

The only reason you are crying now is because you want to earn on signature campaigns and there aren't many that will take accounts with negative trust. You haven't exactly behaved like somebody who should be considered trustworthy so I don't see why that rating should be removed. It isn't like it was a one-off newbie mistake, you persisted with your support for ponzi scams even in the face of knowing you would be given negative trust for doing so.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
mexrockerz (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:51:24 PM

You got that rating back in March, you were warned that people who posted support for ponzi scams would receive negative ratings yet not only did you ignore that warning, you continued to post of your participation in multiple ponzi scam threads for months afterwards.

You do know people can see your post history, right?

The only reason you are crying now is because you want to earn on signature campaigns and there aren't many that will take accounts with negative trust. You haven't exactly behaved like somebody who should be considered trustworthy so I don't see why that rating should be removed. It isn't like it was a one-off newbie mistake, you persisted with your support for ponzi scams even in the face of knowing you would be given negative trust for doing so.

like i said it is my opinion, i got paid then i was just returning the favor i was dumb back then when i was believing that some ponzi are real paying,  then now i just realize how important trust is
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:56:27 PM

i was dumb back then when i was believing that some ponzi are real paying,  then now i just realize how important trust is
"back then"? Your post history shows you enquiring about ponzi scams as recently as last month.

The issue isn't whether you thought these ponzis were paying or not, that is irrelevant, it is the fact you were happy to receive payment from schemes where any 'profit' you received would have been that which was simply stolen from other people's deposits.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
mexrockerz (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:03:09 PM

i was dumb back then when i was believing that some ponzi are real paying,  then now i just realize how important trust is
"back then"? Your post history shows you enquiring about ponzi scams as recently as last month.

The issue isn't whether you thought these ponzis were paying or not, that is irrelevant, it is the fact you were happy to receive payment from schemes where any 'profit' you received would have been that which was simply stolen from other people's deposits.

yes that was back then,  what i know ponzi is a game that is being played by people who are willing to risk despite knowing where the money being paid came from, well ow well there's no point explaining.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:06:16 PM

There is nothing you can do. The negative rating is unilateral and non-negotiable. Attempting to have a conversation with cryptodevil about the rating will be fruitless, and the same is true for Dooglus (the person who put cryptodevil in the DT network). Competition is too fierce for Just-Dice to allow people to even discuss ponzis
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:27:54 PM

There is nothing you can do. The negative rating is unilateral and non-negotiable. Attempting to have a conversation with cryptodevil about the rating will be fruitless, and the same is true for Dooglus (the person who put cryptodevil in the DT network). Competition is too fierce for Just-Dice to allow people to even discuss ponzis

LAWL! I wondered how long it would take you.

You're like a little puppy looking for his master.

The negative rating is unilateral and non-negotiable. Attempting to have a conversation with cryptodevil about the rating will be fruitless
Except, of course, that's a lie and you know it is. I have discussed and deleted dozens and dozens of ratings previously. This case simply doesn't warrant it, that's all.

Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 04:54:32 PM

LAWL! I wondered how long it would take you.

You're like a little puppy looking for his master.

The negative rating is unilateral and non-negotiable. Attempting to have a conversation with cryptodevil about the rating will be fruitless
Except, of course, that's a lie and you know it is. I have discussed and deleted dozens and dozens of ratings previously. This case simply doesn't warrant it, that's all.

Awe that's cute, you are thinking about me. I wonder who has the biggest unhealthy obsession about me. Probably Vod lol.

Anyway I dispute that you have had conversations about dozens of your ratings, unless you consider trolling anyone who complains about your ratings as "discussions". I also don't think you have removed dozens of negative ratings you have left. I don't believe you have removed negative ratings except when you got the facts incorrect, but even then I am not sure you have corrected yourself.

Not that it matters either way as the trust system is a joke in its current state, similar to your sent ratings. I also find it ironic that you are willing to leave negative trust for everyone who merely posts in a ponzi thread except for one of the very few people that actually be able to influence if a ponzi is "successful" or not.

(For some reason I am having difficulty posting from QS)

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:49:53 AM

Awe that's cute, you are thinking about me.

For a second I was wondering why this oddball was joining this thread. Then I checked your trust and all was revealed.

Alt of Quickseller -> This user pulled the Bogus escrow several times on this forum.

It's the self-escrowing scammer himself, QS!

So you dispute something you have no knowledge of? Sure, sounds like a legit way to describe one's reality, through makingshitup(tm).

I'm not sure if this forum has a way to show how many ratings are given and then deleted but if there is one then I am more than confident said figure for me would, as usual, destroy your shaky assertion.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 09:31:41 AM

I wonder who has the biggest unhealthy obsession about me. Probably Vod lol.

Aww, that's cute - you're thinking about me!   Tongue

My catching your scams has a very healthy effect on me.  I feel better about myself for helping the people you would otherwise scam.  There is nothing unhealthy about it - it probably lowers my blood pressure and reduces stress.

I'd say keep it up, but the forum would be a lot better off if you and your dozens of alts would just leave as you promised.   Maybe one day your word will mean something to you...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:08:37 PM

Awe that's cute, you are thinking about me.

For a second I was wondering why this oddball was joining this thread. Then I checked your trust and all was revealed.

Alt of Quickseller -> This user pulled the Bogus escrow several times on this forum.

It's the self-escrowing scammer himself, QS!

So you dispute something you have no knowledge of? Sure, sounds like a legit way to describe one's reality, through makingshitup(tm).

I'm not sure if this forum has a way to show how many ratings are given and then deleted but if there is one then I am more than confident said figure for me would, as usual, destroy your shaky assertion.

Sure, go ahead and make ad-honiem attacks to avoid addressing my concerns. You also forgot to bet who has the most unhealthy obsession with me.

It is obviously impossible to prove a negative, however you have offered zero examples. I can find a decent number of examples of you even refusing to discuss a negative, usually via trolling, this thread being one of them.

I think I made it fairly clear who I was above.

(For some reason I am having difficulty posting from QS)

If on the off chance Vod posted something other then his standard off topic as-honemin attacks (I have no idea if he did as he is on my ignor list), and is actually interesting/useful then can someone quote it? I doubt this will happen very often, if ever.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 07:33:12 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 07:45:36 PM by Vod

If on the off chance Vod posted something other then his standard off topic as-honemin attacks (I have no idea if he did as he is on my ignor list), and is actually interesting/useful then can someone quote it? I doubt this will happen very often, if ever.

Smiley  I find it funny when people announce who they have on ignore.  He's able to log onto one of his many many alt accounts and read my posts whenever he wants wisdom - he doesn't need someone to quote me IF he wasn't lying.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:06:29 AM

You are not only his victim, theres another.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545749.120
You must report this to admin or try to contact this cryptodevil. Why is he doing this? Have you done something wrong. Why he put negative trust on you?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:18:38 AM

crytodevil put some negative trust on me Sad i did not scam anyone..  i just posted my opinion on some pozi site that really paid me,  this is not right i need my reputation back,  i can't even join any campaign Sad
You must report this to admin or try to contact this cryptodevil. Why is he doing this? Have you done something wrong. Why he put negative trust on you?

Victim? LOL. Try actually clicking on the reference link, that's what it's there for.

okay i cant wait Smiley  for me this is the most trusted ponzi  Wink

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 11:26:25 AM

Look at CD's trust page, you will find hundreds of other 'victims'.

You must report this to admin
Theymos wouldn't do anything for this. If you want to contact a higher power for this, you would have to contact the person who put CD onto the DT list (dooglus).

Why is he doing this? Have you done something wrong. Why he put negative trust on you?
Because the OP was vocally supporting a Ponzi website, which (by design) steals money from people. By doing this other members can be deceived into thinking such websites are legitimate, possibly resulting in monetary loss for said member. I would say that doing this is pretty untrustworthy, and CD is completely right to leave the trust that he does.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: