Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:42:03 PM

Hi,

The signature bounties will be paid after two weeks when we finally know for how much funding we got. On 19 September, after the two-week period set according to escrow to ask for refund, the funds will be released.

After some users ask us we re-organize the plan in security of the investors:

1) Define the 9% PoW before Friday. // Done
2) On Friday communicating the decision to SJ. // Done
3) Release the qt wallet before September 19th.
4) On September 19th the refund period will ends and no more refunds will be accepted.
5) On September 19-20th SJ will send us the info about the refunds to update our system.
6) Start the distribution & Pay the signature bounties.
7) 7 days after we start the distribution the funds will be released.
8-) Launch the beta during October.

Regards

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:51:59 PM

Hi,

The signature bounties will be paid after two weeks when we finally know for how much funding we got. On 19 September, after the two-week period set according to escrow to ask for refund, the funds will be released.

4) On September 19th the refund period will ends and no more refunds will be accepted.
5) On September 19-20th SJ will send us the info about the refunds to update our system.

Regards

Thanks for the update wasserman99. Unfortunately I predict we will not even make it to the next page before 5 newbies come on here and post "why no pay bounty?", "when you release?" and "where has Frank?".

I want to commend you as you have far more patience than I do and you have done a very good job at handling this thread.... just keep doing what you are doing - completely ignore repetitive posts from the same people over and over again and just copy and paste your status updates like the one above when people repeat the same questions.
Foex

Activity: 432

Bitrated user: Foex.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 04:54:31 PM

Hi,

Regards

When can we have a hangout with the devs. I like to see some of their outputs on the project. Any date for the whitepaper, I mean it is more than 1 month and yet I cant see a whitepaper on how you plan to implement on Ocaml.

And when can we see the OPAIR github in action.

0xdB9A9D39B17F1223BF590a3F9D1FC7f2058eB111
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:14:15 PM

Hi,

Regards

That is great news. all solutions are done .
@wasserman99, you have done a good job . Thank you
Let the Opair go smoothly.
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:14:51 PM

Foex,

This was already clarified long ago:

About the whitepaper, we currently have no news, we are still working on it but as we said in the thread, will be available before the release of our new platform.

We still have plenty of work ahead to launch our new platform. Our plan continues as before:

1) Qt wallet for the distribution.
2) In a month try the first beta with some functions. The first function in which work is in the use of the decentralized debit cards as we said before.
3) When we have a stable product, we will launch our platform.

Regards

vasdav

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:19:59 PM

Hi,

Regards

7 must be: 7 days after listing on exchanges the funds will be released.
When XPO will be on exchanges?
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:32:07 PM

Thanks for your answer @wasserman99, hope all go as expected  Wink
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 05:45:12 PM

Escrow here again. I received some pm to get points about this ICO to my attention that I should take care of.

Please correct me by pm on any point where Iam wrong.

So I will have to add some points. Lutpin, signature campaign manager, wanted to explain the situation on weekend to me but so far it looks like the signature campaign was not paid yet and it's unclear why it was not happening with the funds from ico 1. So when releasing the coins from investors that chose not to withdraw then I would pay the signature campaign first. They were promised payment in bitcoin I was told, right?

It would not be a problem because wasserman99 wanted to do this anyway. It makes no sense to wait 2 weeks after I released the coins to wasserman99 when these are costs that have to be paid in any case. Waiting can have no advantage.

Are there other unpaid costs as of now?

Next point is that in the plan the points distribution and release should be in the opposite order. I would tell wasserman99 all users that do want a refund. He would send the coins to all remaining users of ico 2 together with those to ico 1 investors. Then I would release the bitcoins to wasserman99. This would be a small peace of mind for investors of ico 2 that fear not getting coins when I release the coins upfront.
Though I see wasserman99 already reacted and added that point into the list at point 7, now 8.

Regarding the wallet. Everyone should make their decision. I don't want to take that decision into my own hands.

Next thing, Wasserman99, you NEED to email the investors in phase 2 so they can decide. Since it looks like you have their email address. They need to be aware of the situation. The 2 week period is for every investor to realize. Even though I do not think that an investor would not care about his investment over all these weeks. But if this way of informing exists then it should be used.

Well, next point. I will not hold the coins of phase 2 beyond the 2 weeks timeframe. Reason is, when I would do so then it would potentially risk the development of the coin, regardless of what I think about the need of that money. The investors in phase 2 decided to invest, the milestones where set up in order to show something and then decide if a refund is needed. Now the situation is so that a refund is there and possible. Not only for 2 weeks, even longer it was open. Every investor of phase 2 has to care at least so much about his investment that he checks back in this timeframe. So the milestones are not needed anymore. The refund possibility is already there and holding funds even after that is not needed when the refund period is close anyway then.

The situation lies on the table pretty clearly. So deciding can't be drawn indefinitely. If in doubt never invest. I know it sounds like siding but it's meant as a general lesson I learned. NEVER EVER invest if there is a doubt. If you have the chance of 100% profit in a year then you have to invest 100% of your own stash. Which means initially you lose 100% of your wn ofunds. The question then is not only if you receive the 100% profit but if you get back your 100% investment also. So that you could have the 200% at the end of the year. I learned the hard way.

To say something into opposite direction, a couple of persons asking for refund changed their decision after this 2 week plan came on the table.

Regarding verifying the devs. It looks clear that they won't do it. There were enough suggestions already. So everyone need to think about it what he has to think. The situation is so that ICO 2 users can get a refund.

So the plan for me has to look like this:

2) On Friday communicating the decision to SJ. // Guess it's done, since it shouldn't have a huge impact I did not check it out too much.
3) Release the qt wallet before September 19th. // Better before. Would be a good thing for wasserman99's when he can show at least something
5) Escrow Pays sig campaign.
6) On September 19-20th SJ will send us the info about the refunds to update our system.
7) Start the distribution
Cool 7 days after we start the distribution the funds will be released.
9) Launch the beta during October.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3033

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:57:37 PM

Escrow here again. I received some pm to get points about this ICO to my attention that I should take care of.

Please correct me by pm on any point where Iam wrong.

So I will have to add some points. Lutpin, signature campaign manager, wanted to explain the situation on weekend to me but so far it looks like the signature campaign was not paid yet and it's unclear why it was not happening with the funds from ico 1. So when releasing the coins from investors that chose not to withdraw then I would pay the signature campaign first. They were promised payment in bitcoin I was told, right?

It would not be a problem because wasserman99 wanted to do this anyway. It makes no sense to wait 2 weeks after I released the coins to wasserman99 when these are costs that have to be paid in any case. Waiting can have no advantage.

Are there other unpaid costs as of now?

Next point is that in the plan the points distribution and release should be in the opposite order. I would tell wasserman99 all users that do want a refund. He would send the coins to all remaining users of ico 2 together with those to ico 1 investors. Then I would release the bitcoins to wasserman99. This would be a small peace of mind for investors of ico 2 that fear not getting coins when I release the coins upfront.
Though I see wasserman99 already reacted and added that point into the list at point 7, now 8.

Regarding the wallet. Everyone should make their decision. I don't want to take that decision into my own hands.

Next thing, Wasserman99, you NEED to email the investors in phase 2 so they can decide. Since it looks like you have their email address. They need to be aware of the situation. The 2 week period is for every investor to realize. Even though I do not think that an investor would not care about his investment over all these weeks. But if this way of informing exists then it should be used.

Well, next point. I will not hold the coins of phase 2 beyond the 2 weeks timeframe. Reason is, when I would do so then it would potentially risk the development of the coin, regardless of what I think about the need of that money. The investors in phase 2 decided to invest, the milestones where set up in order to show something and then decide if a refund is needed. Now the situation is so that a refund is there and possible. Not only for 2 weeks, even longer it was open. Every investor of phase 2 has to care at least so much about his investment that he checks back in this timeframe. So the milestones are not needed anymore. The refund possibility is already there and holding funds even after that is not needed when the refund period is close anyway then.

The situation lies on the table pretty clearly. So deciding can't be drawn indefinitely. If in doubt never invest. I know it sounds like siding but it's meant as a general lesson I learned. NEVER EVER invest if there is a doubt. If you have the chance of 100% profit in a year then you have to invest 100% of your own stash. Which means initially you lose 100% of your wn ofunds. The question then is not only if you receive the 100% profit but if you get back your 100% investment also. So that you could have the 200% at the end of the year. I learned the hard way.

To say something into opposite direction, a couple of persons asking for refund changed their decision after this 2 week plan came on the table.

Regarding verifying the devs. It looks clear that they won't do it. There were enough suggestions already. So everyone need to think about it what he has to think. The situation is so that ICO 2 users can get a refund.

2) On Friday communicating the decision to SJ. // Guess it's done, since it shouldn't have a huge impact I did not check it out too much.
3) Release the qt wallet before September 19th. // Better before. Would be a good thing for wasserman99's when he can show at least something
6) On September 19-20th SJ will send us the info about the refunds to update our system.

Thanks for this Info and all about!  Nice

wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:10:37 PM

1) Define the 9% PoW before Friday.
2) On Friday communicating the decision to SJ.

As we said before, we fully agree with this plan.

Regards

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 06:38:03 PM

Regards

please clear me here because im not going to read previous messages and collect my required info out. If someone wants his coins refund what he shoud do? PM to whom you or sj? or to post here before the end date?

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:12:11 PM

irfan_pak10, you need to contact to SJ (send him a pm).

Regards

pauloaragaomelo

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:18:42 PM

Regards

I'm waiting anxiously the wallet Smiley
Good job, @wasserman Smiley

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀██████ ▀█████
   ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀█ ▀
 ▄█▀█▄███▄██████▀ ███████▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄▄
████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄ ██▄▀▀███▄▄
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                  ███▀▄▄█▀      ▀█▀███▄▀████
                 ████████          ▀████ ▀█
                 ▀▀███▀              ▀██▄▄▀█
                    ██                   ▀▄▀█
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
           ▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ▄█▀▀█
       ▄▄██▀█▄ ▀█▀█████▀ ▀████▀▄████▄█
     ████▀▄███ █ ▀██▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
   ███████████████    ███████▄
   ███████████████▄▄ ▀██   ▀███
    ▀██████▀▀▀██   ██      ▄███
      ▀▀███▄▄▄██████      ▄███▀
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄
 ████▀     ▄████▀▀███▄▄         ███
███▀      ████▀   ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       ███    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀██████▀▀▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄
    ▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄
   ████  ██████████████████  ████
 ▄███      █████████████  ████  ██
 ██████  █████  ████  █████  ██████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▀          ▀▀███████████
████████▀                  ▀███████▀
 ▀████▀                      ▀████▀

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
███ ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄      ███████▄  ███
█████████████      █████████████
███▀▀████████      ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀██████ ▀▀▀
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███        ███  ███        ███
███        ███  ███        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
██████████████  ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
cowboys

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:16:48 PM

Can the drama be summed up like this?  Coin dumpers are pissed that they haven't been able to dump their coins yet?  I'm perfectly chill waiting for something of value...
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:54:47 PM

Regards

please clear me here because im not going to read previous messages and collect my required info out. If someone wants his coins refund what he shoud do? PM to whom you or sj? or to post here before the end date?

You know man, I cannot understand why you joined a forum like this if you don't want to read. Unless you are so lazy.  Now because of your laziness, others are now confident of how Opair would be and you don't have any idea

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mouse020

Activity: 303

No one like you

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:17:10 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2016, 03:28:11 AM by Mouse020

Regards
It just said SJ will paid for the basic wallet (September 19-20th)
and when after you get all BTC , you will launch a beta wallet?(150BTC Buy a 0.2 BTC basic wallet?)
nothings new code things and nothings exchange things?
 Huh Huh Huh What did I get wrong?
tinaken_v

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:20:50 AM

So what is the status here... so we would expect payment of signature campaign on the 19th?

termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:56:07 AM

Yes, nothing about exchanges. Bad work

Exchanges - I think - in October ...  
BasementRot

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:45:58 AM

Anyone who has faith in this coin hasn't been paying attention.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:01:41 PM

Yes, nothing about exchanges. Bad work

Exchanges - I think - in October ...  

I'm sure that never. You lose.

19 September we will see ...
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: