Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:04:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Opair] Signature Campaign - 6 Week bounty pool!  (Read 23976 times)
Dank Frank

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:46:13 PM

Please guys we are trying our best to get all of your Bitcoin address as soon as possible. Discussing about getting paid or not will do nothing so I please request you all to please be patient.

Still we are waiting for others. I will personally send all of them a PM to send me their Bitcoin address so that we speed up to payment processing.

For the meantime I would again request to be patient.
Thanks for the assurance, you are really a great manager. I hope all the manager are like you who always update so the participants will not worry.

What assurance? Campaign manager got no say in when we get paid.

I agree with this, but remembet as kooke said, that the wallet will be a qt normal wallet, the beta version will come after some weeks, so this would be:

1/ we need to release the first wallet and distributing xpo coins for all investors after then SJ will release funds (40% of escrow amount)to the project running .
2/ SJ sent 7 btc to Lutpin to pay the signature campaign.
3/ after funds released , wasserman99 should have information about listing exchanges (such as bittrex, polo, ect...) and we must have some talks on slack with presence of CEO Frank and HAO so that all investors need to be known about the legit project . this fact will clear all doubts from investors and it can bring back more funds for the project.
4/ We release the beta wallet.
5/ finally the rest of escrow funds will be released to the project.

But before we sent a plan like this to sebastianju and he dont accept the plan, so he propose the refunds period and he release the remaining after that.

They claim they need 7 btc from escrow for the bounties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:09:13 PM

Please guys we are trying our best to get all of your Bitcoin address as soon as possible. Discussing about getting paid or not will do nothing so I please request you all to please be patient.

Still we are waiting for others. I will personally send all of them a PM to send me their Bitcoin address so that we speed up to payment processing.

For the meantime I would again request to be patient.
Thanks for the assurance, you are really a great manager. I hope all the manager are like you who always update so the participants will not worry.

What assurance? Campaign manager got no say in when we get paid.

I agree with this, but remembet as kooke said, that the wallet will be a qt normal wallet, the beta version will come after some weeks, so this would be:

1/ we need to release the first wallet and distributing xpo coins for all investors after then SJ will release funds (40% of escrow amount)to the project running .
2/ SJ sent 7 btc to Lutpin to pay the signature campaign.
3/ after funds released , wasserman99 should have information about listing exchanges (such as bittrex, polo, ect...) and we must have some talks on slack with presence of CEO Frank and HAO so that all investors need to be known about the legit project . this fact will clear all doubts from investors and it can bring back more funds for the project.
4/ We release the beta wallet.
5/ finally the rest of escrow funds will be released to the project.

But before we sent a plan like this to sebastianju and he dont accept the plan, so he propose the refunds period and he release the remaining after that.

They claim they need 7 btc from escrow for the bounties.
The thing is only Avirunes is the point person here because Lutpin is out of town. I think we should let him explain there side so we will erase the doubts about the payment, I know people are waiting already and Opair does not wanna ruin their reputation as well.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:10:33 PM

SebastianJu can always release the 7 bitcoin to avirunes and pay the sig campaign but i think the dev think otherwise.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:17:24 PM

SebastianJu can always release the 7 bitcoin to avirunes and pay the sig campaign but i think the dev think otherwise.
Avirunes said in behalf of Lutpin, it is not their job to pay the members, their job is only to calculate.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 02:22:34 PM

Avirunes said in behalf of Lutpin, it is not their job to pay the members, their job is only to calculate.

Well yeah. Thanks for pointing that to everyone about our job.

My job is not to pay you guys. That is something that is not in my hand. I can only request them to speed up things.  I though have requested them already and they might process up soon.
Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:23:57 PM

Why would he? The identity of Frank H. Rettig and Hao Wang are still unknown, there is no wallet and they want 40% released after a cheap qt wallet.

SebastianJu is holding the funds in case the investsors get scammed and not to pay our bounties, those should be paid from 1st phase ICO and this will also take some doubts away. They are only raising more doubts by not handling this right.
Japinat

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:33:14 PM

Why would he? The identity of Frank H. Rettig and Hao Wang are still unknown, there is no wallet and they want 40% released after a cheap qt wallet.

SebastianJu is holding the funds in case the investsors get scammed and not to pay our bounties, those should be paid from 1st phase ICO and this will also take some doubts away. They are only raising more doubts by not handling this right.
Why are you so concerned when the members or the participants of this campaign are not even worried? I think they believe that they will be paid and Avirunes have pointed that many times if you could follow.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:57:33 PM

See the new proposal in the main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.msg16112631#msg16112631

In slack opair said:

"as we said before we want to know  where we are after continue with spending more funds or release the wallets...we are going to pay the signature bounty even if all the funds of the phase 2 were refunded, but now we need time (few days) until we make an agreement with the escrow about the others funds...the signature campaign just ended yesterday, not a month ago...give us a few days until we fix this issue"
Japinat

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:03:49 PM

See the new proposal in the main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.msg16112631#msg16112631

In slack opair said:

"as we said before we want to know  where we are after continue with spending more funds or release the wallets...we are going to pay the signature bounty even if all the funds of the phase 2 were refunded, but now we need time (few days) until we make an agreement with the escrow about the others funds...the signature campaign just ended yesterday, not a month ago...give us a few days until we fix this issue"
So payment will not be ruled out today? Applicants should wait a more days before the payment will be sent.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:23:31 PM

Only Seven people do not have any bitcoin address in the spreadsheet out of which 3 logged in today, that may have provided the addresses, while four are inactive from a few days,
I think you will have to give a deadline to them, or have to leave these four for next time.

By the way, is that issue only because of none availability of addresses or something else is also there?
MartiniBlanco

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:24:29 PM

In slack opair said:

So payment will not be ruled out today? Applicants should wait a more days before the payment will be sent.

dont expect payment today or tomorrow. ..
MartiniBlanco

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:25:53 PM

By the way, is that issue only because of none availability of addresses or something else is also there?

see my previous post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559043.msg16112966#msg16112966
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:30:42 PM

In slack opair said:

We can wait for few days without any problem but atleast there should be some official word on this in this thread

Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:00:48 PM

In slack opair said:

We can wait for few days without any problem but atleast there should be some official word on this in this thread
There should be a policy for a problem in this thread, so as not prolonged ... Smiley
Japinat

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:45:03 PM

In slack opair said:

There should be a policy for a problem in this thread, so as not prolonged ... Smiley
I hope anytime of the day, there is going to be an official statement coming from Avirunes who is currently managing the campaign. People are waiting so they deserve to know the actual status of their pay.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 11:39:02 PM

In slack opair said:

I hope anytime of the day, there is going to be an official statement coming from Avirunes who is currently managing the campaign. People are waiting so they deserve to know the actual status of their pay.
From what I read in the thread:
- Avirnues is filling in for Lutpin, who is busy, and will be doing post counting and figuring out who gets paid how much
- Lutpin is the main manager of the campaign, and has covered everything before Avirneus helped
- Opair's devs are making the payment, and neither of the managers hold funds.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:44:58 PM

In slack opair said:

- Avirnues is filling in for Lutpin, who is busy, and will be doing post counting and figuring out who gets paid how much
- Lutpin is the main manager of the campaign, and has covered everything before Avirneus helped

Please post your proof of payment. How do you know that devs are making payment?
Japinat

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:57:37 PM

In slack opair said:

Please post your proof of payment. How do you know that devs are making payment?
No payment has been made yet but apparently it is the developers who are going to send the payment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:37:00 AM

Waiting with patience . Funds are held in escrow .

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:27:03 AM

Waiting with patience . Funds are held in escrow .
Not only promise to provide what is their right, but make belief sometimes very difficult, so it is needed only honesty and give a legal right to them .. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: