Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Opair] Signature Campaign - 6 Week bounty pool!  (Read 23976 times)
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:51:23 PM

So it is uncertain that we will get paid fromopair sog campaign

This is a signature campaign thread. Please don't post something that is not related with it. If you want to continue discussing about the coin and ICO please move your posts to the ann.  thread.

I hope you guys understand this and won't be posting unrealated to signature campaign matters.

excuse me sir i wanna ask something, how about the payment of this campaign, when we as campaigner receive the it ? thanks for your answer in advance

The big question now is IF we get paid for the signature campaign, wasserman is holding back for no reason and doesn't reply why.

Consider your time and effort gone and if it will be paid later it is just a happier moment.
I am losing hope now.I serious doubt if we are going to get paid.I would love to br proved wrong though

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:34:03 AM

This is a signature campaign thread. Please don't post something that is not related with it. If you want to continue discussing about the coin and ICO please move your posts to the ann.  thread.

I hope you guys understand this and won't be posting unrealated to signature campaign matters.

excuse me sir i wanna ask something, how about the payment of this campaign, when we as campaigner receive the it ? thanks for your answer in advance

The big question now is IF we get paid for the signature campaign, wasserman is holding back for no reason and doesn't reply why.

Consider your time and effort gone and if it will be paid later it is just a happier moment.

I am losing hope now.I serious doubt if we are going to get paid.I would love to br proved wrong though
It is very quite in this thread and I have not seen any big updates like in the first day when the signatue campaign has ended, I undestand you will feel that way because you are working for 1 1/2 months just for noting if the OP will not pay.

I hope you guys will be fine and you wiill receive your pay, OP should make an update regarding the status at least on a daily basis this is no joke when you exert effort.
Dank Frank

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:38:03 AM

This is a signature campaign thread. Please don't post something that is not related with it. If you want to continue discussing about the coin and ICO please move your posts to the ann.  thread.

It is very quite in this thread and I have not seen any big updates like in the first day when the signatue campaign has ended, I undestand you will feel that way because you are working for 1 1/2 months just for noting if the OP will not pay.

I hope you guys will be fine and you wiill receive your pay, OP should make an update regarding the status at least on a daily basis this is no joke when you exert effort.

There is nothing to update, wasserman refuses to pay out.
Lutpin (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 07:53:44 AM

Did you understand the situation? Did you read the OP and thread? It doesn't seem you did, tbh.
First off, I can't and won't be abled to make "daily" updates, read the thread to learn why.
Secondly, the payments haven't been my responsibility, according to the agreement I've made, Wasserman was supposed to take care of them. Read the disclaimer after the OP about this.
However, I'm trying to help as far as I can, I've contacted Wasserman some time ago and provided a wallet to fund payments (even though I technically dropped out after handing over the campaign to Avirunes), which currently is empty as during my last post.
I won't get involved in the struggle between Wasserman and Seb, as I'm no investor and got no say in if and how the ICO funds are released.
I know people wait impatiently for a payment (some of you guys have been patient, those you don't see complaining in the thread, so they get overlooked easily, however thanks for that) and I think at this point it would be better to cover the campaign from other funds before creating even more stress around the coin.
Ultimatively, this is none of my decision, and I'm in the same position as you all, waiting for updates and a way to continue.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Kolder

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:47:27 PM

Did you understand the situation? Did you read the OP and thread? It doesn't seem you did, tbh.
First off, I can't and won't be abled to make "daily" updates, read the thread to learn why.
Secondly, the payments haven't been my responsibility, according to the agreement I've made, Wasserman was supposed to take care of them. Read the disclaimer after the OP about this.
However, I'm trying to help as far as I can, I've contacted Wasserman some time ago and provided a wallet to fund payments (even though I technically dropped out after handing over the campaign to Avirunes), which currently is empty as during my last post.
I won't get involved in the struggle between Wasserman and Seb, as I'm no investor and got no say in if and how the ICO funds are released.
I know people wait impatiently for a payment (some of you guys have been patient, those you don't see complaining in the thread, so they get overlooked easily, however thanks for that) and I think at this point it would be better to cover the campaign from other funds before creating even more stress around the coin.
Ultimatively, this is none of my decision, and I'm in the same position as you all, waiting for updates and a way to continue.

Absolutely right. Campaign manager has no responsibility regarding the payment as it is stated in the disclaimer of OP. Im just an investor in this ICO and im still waiting for the release of this coin to exchange.

@OP, i think it is better to lock temporarily this thread and just unlock it when there is an update. To minimize the chaos here. Smiley

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:52:02 AM

Any update regarding the payment? I hope it will be ruled out soon..

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 06:35:19 AM

@OP, i think it is better to lock temporarily this thread and just unlock it when there is an update. To minimize the chaos here. Smiley
No.Locking the thread will make participants more uncomfortable and they will start new thread to vent out their frustration.I dont see any harm if they come here and keep posting updates about the situation
Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:55:12 PM

Well from the main thread it looks like wasserman99 isn't planning on paying the bounties untill next month, he does everything in his power to release the escrow funds with as little effort as possible. And instead of regaining trust he rather refund some escrow funds then go to work.

I left him negative trust since in his own OP he states that the bounties are done in phase 1 and he is holding BTC65 and doesn't go to work with it and doesn't pay us, while the only site linking to his site is this forum. All the coins he raised is thanks to the signature campaign.

I'm done with Opar! I'm gonna try to get a refund on my investment from phase 2.

Open and fair sure...

EDIT: The only reason I invested some in phase 1 of the ICO and joined signature campaign was because Lutpin was running the campaign, I'm very dissapointed in this since he always complains about scammers and spammers on the forum.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:07:58 AM

Can any one please give us any update ?? Will we ever get paid ? Any possible date of payment ? What ever, we need some legit news, please.
stepmike

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:31:57 AM

Can any one please give us any update ?? Will we ever get paid ? Any possible date of payment ? What ever, we need some legit news, please.

No positive news. just waiting for payment as all. still no date on when it happened.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:33:51 AM

No positive news. just waiting for payment as all. still no date on when it happened.
It is a problem when there is not define date of payment, I wish you guys are being paid but it seem they are having a problem in the main thread. If only wasserman99 will update, at least you can feel at ease.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:44:39 AM

It is a problem when there is not define date of payment, I wish you guys are being paid but it seem they are having a problem in the main thread. If only wasserman99 will update, at least you can feel at ease.
I am also expecting wasserman99 to post update here

Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:52:20 AM

I am also expecting wasserman99 to post update here
Yeah we also don't have an idea how long we  still need wait for the payment of our work, and no update from wasserman99 here. But theres more big problem than us who invest in ico in opair. But i still need the payment  Angry

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:56:07 AM

I have read something on the main thread that wasserman99 and SebastianJu have reach an agreement that the dev should deliver a working beta wallet and a milestone that every investor can follow, but no sig bounty has been discuss
stepmike

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:41:10 AM

I have read something on the main thread that wasserman99 and SebastianJu have reach an agreement that the dev should deliver a working beta wallet and a milestone that every investor can follow, but no sig bounty has been discuss

In main thread on all question about payment for signature is always same answer - NO ANSWER.
wahyu5

Activity: 729

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:03:55 PM

Our hard work is not appreciated, we indirectly was helped promote the ICO Opair.
6 weeks have been wasted
stepmike

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:05:47 PM

Our hard work is not appreciated, we indirectly was helped promote the ICO Opair.
6 weeks have been wasted
for you +1 week because you still wearing signature Cheesy Cheesy
findscam

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:02:17 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559043.msg15785252#msg15785252

This guy warned you and I find that there are enough proofs to judge this project has some serious issue.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570330.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587226.0

ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:06:47 PM

Just changed my signature today, tired to wait my bounties here, hope a agreement is found soon!
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 09:14:39 PM

6 weeks have been wasted
what can be done now just waiting
waiting for some good news about the payment
even if it's something boring and makes us upset
6 weeks is not short time for work but there's nothing we can do now only wait wait and wait
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: