Poll
Question: how do you know bitcointalk.org forum
suggested by friends - 2 (16.7%)
browse in the net - 9 (75%)
by ads - 1 (8.3%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk.org forum  (Read 1437 times)
Omegasun (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:23:32 AM

tell here how did you know this forum and when did you start using it Smiley

for me. i saw it in c-cex tarding site. and started using it since last year.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gaugh

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:26:31 AM

I read about it on a blog while searching for how to earn bitcoins. The blogger mentioned signature campaign, didn't know what it was but decided to check it out. I joined early this year.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 02:02:27 PM

I was claiming faucets. after some time when I earned some million satoshis I decided to make my own faucets. then I get free domain and hosting and create a faucet.
when I search in google for get traffic for my faucet, then I found this forum. for first month I only post in micro earning section.
I only open the forum once every day and bump my thread and comment on all other faucets thread with my link.

after one month I start to seeing another sections and start understanding the forum. now I am here.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:12:15 AM

I came here via google was searching for information about bitcoin and one altcoin,and bitcointalk always had an updated information about anything related to bitcoin or altcoin..

mk3000

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:56:54 PM

most of the times I search for something bitcoin related, I found a couple of links here. never really thought about registering here until a few months ago. wish I had done it sooner Smiley plenty of information and opportunities here, if you are smart enough to avoid scammers.

Bitrated user: comoto3000.
Omegasun (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:32:03 AM

most of the times I search for something bitcoin related, I found a couple of links here. never really thought about registering here until a few months ago. wish I had done it sooner Smiley plenty of information and opportunities here, if you are smart enough to avoid scammers.

true. a lot of useful inormation here about bitcoins. but it has a advantage and disvantage on publicly giving much info.
it is good for newbie and want to earn bitcoins in fair way. but is bad for the bad guys that use the information here to hack or scam other user for sake of fast profit.
im sicked of seeing many ponzis and doubler here in the forum.
i wish someone established a legal investment here with real source of income and a very innovative platform.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 05:37:31 AM

One of my first posts is asking if buying at 200 dollars is a good idea or if i should wait until it drops further because i don't want to lose money so i guess i must have googled bitcoin or mining and then stumbled across bitcointalk.  Don't know why i didn't just buy as much as i could at 200 dollars.

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 06:35:05 AM

I really can't remember how i found this forum, probably just while searching Google for something bitcoin related.
In fact i can't ever remember ever seeing any advertising for this site anywhere.

Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:07:29 AM

I really can't remember how i found this forum, probably just while searching Google for something bitcoin related.
In fact i can't ever remember ever seeing any advertising for this site anywhere.

Yeah . and this is the best part of this awesome Forum.. I didn't see any(paid) ad on any other site  that promoting Bitcointalk.org but all(mostly) bitcoin related business and websites depending on bitcointalk.org to get viral and get success though out the world.
thousands of dollars being spent on bitcointalk.org to promote the site (via forum ads and via signature campaigns)

bitcointalk.org don't have advertisments on other sites. but thousands of sites give it backlinks and highlight links. that's why it is getting famous everyday and have a very strong Search Engine Optimization.
Das

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:53:14 AM

true. a lot of useful inormation here about bitcoins. but it has a advantage and disvantage on publicly giving much info.
it is good for newbie and want to earn bitcoins in fair way. but is bad for the bad guys that use the information here to hack or scam other user for sake of fast profit.
im sicked of seeing many ponzis and doubler here in the forum.
i wish someone established a legal investment here with real source of income and a very innovative platform.

If someone did that, scammers will create a prototype in a short while, then people will not be able to identify a legit legal investment from a scam legal investment.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:43:19 AM

I heard about the forum off a friend. He's recently sold his account and abandoned the forum for steemit...

But even though I can write essays to a high standard, reading all the banter on this forum is my passion Grin

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:13:48 PM

It was ~ 5 years ago, some of people i know were interested in cpu and gpu mining (back when it was still a thing), and they wanted me to
set it up for them as middle scale operation. Seeking out more information about mining, a came here, and am stuck in here ever since :]
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:47:36 PM

Was looking for some information about a site that I was interested in registering on.
They offered bitcoin as an option to receive payment if the member wanted to get paid that way.
I was like, "What the heck is bitcoin?"
And most of the search results pointed to this forum.
I reviewed a couple of posts and saw that it had some very intelligent members here who giving out some valuable information about this new found currency that I found.
After reading a few posts I registered for an account so I can do more on the forum and that is where I am at currently. Writing my own replies to questions. I haven't stopped ever since.  Grin
Tricyraton

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 01:45:14 AM

I saw it on news and then google it and found this forum.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:32:40 AM

A lot of media articles kept popping up on Bitcoin.
After that I did some googling. Bitcointalk.org was right at the top.  Smiley

I saw it on news and then google it and found this forum.

Nice to see that things haven't changed even after a couple of years.  Smiley
Crypt0nite

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:31:24 AM

Came across this forum when I was searching for information about Bitcoin and altcoins mining (algorithms, software used, etc).

Been lurking around for sometime mainly for knowledge-seeking and altcoins development, so decided to join up today! Cheesy
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:38:36 AM

I came across the forum when I joined cloud mining and I wanted to start my own mining and I was interested in buying mining rigs, so after searching on google I found bitcointalk and since then I have learned a lot about bitcoin, other coins and lots of other things.
Daldakoo

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:57:59 AM

friend of mine recommend bitcointalk for me and he said it is the best place to learn about new coins and bitcoin also to earn money .
CryptoBuddha

Activity: 233

reality is what you think it is

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:07:44 PM

Well I used to read some threads here back in the times when Scrypt GPU mining was smth worth doing. Now it seems to me that bitcointalk existed forever, as I really don't remember how I got here.))  It was my first source of knowledge about cryptocurrency, mining and anything related to it. Then there was a long period of inactivity and only this year I have registered an account and posted for the first time after years of just reading the forum.

aka Shammann elsewhere, spreche etwas Deutsch, pyccкий тoжe знaю
ॐ मणि पद्मे हूँ
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 10:39:34 PM

I was searching for information about bitcoin on Google in my native language. I found my country local thread, but it wasn't very active, so I started to look on other parts of forum. First almost year I only read topics on forum to gain knowledge. And only then created account on bitcointalk.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: