Bitcoin Forum
January 23, 2017, 09:06:58 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.2  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Pushing for Political Integration ▌  (Read 28891 times)
manhunterBTC

Activity: 112

View Profile
Today at 06:21:49 PM

Ooh thank you for your care ! Why are you so aggressive? Imagine if you want to pump it so much will you share your money with other guys. The answer "NO" First you will collect it with low price and pump it when you will have enough coins. So enough it means at least 90 percent !  Good luck for others but we will save until great pump!

Oh you may never see that pump again and if a pump does happen it most likely won't be in your lifetime. Which means you'll just be a bagholder who got in at the wrong time. I think people like you enjoy getting scammed, I'd like to scam you too 1 day just how you are enjoying yourself getting sucked in this Trumpcoin scam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembitz

Activity: 182

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK

View Profile
Today at 06:37:09 PM

^frekking bunch of funny people who have little to offer! We are actually developing apps / community projects within and around the beltway...and positive suggestions will be greatly appreciated!  Wink  ~~~Thanks and God Bless!!!

#makebitcointalkgreatagain-_-*my posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only. It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.
Raexno

Activity: 98

View Profile
Today at 06:45:30 PM

^frekking bunch of funny people who have little to offer! We are actually developing apps / community projects within and around the beltway...and positive suggestions will be greatly appreciated!  Wink  ~~~Thanks and God Bless!!!

Revise the TrumpCoin bounties to include rewards for citizens that provide tips to border patrol on the location of illegals Cheesy You get 17.76 TrumpCoins per successful deportation
Krynn2

Activity: 21

View Profile
Today at 07:34:42 PM

So.... Why have Depredation, bitbobb and bitbullbarbados all been MIA  since inauguration? Bitbobb days hes still on the road, and that's all we've heard, meanwhile the coin is dying.
Jaerky

Activity: 134

View Profile
Today at 08:44:49 PM

Ooh thank you for your care ! Why are you so aggressive? Imagine if you want to pump it so much will you share your money with other guys. The answer "NO" First you will collect it with low price and pump it when you will have enough coins. So enough it means at least 90 percent !  Good luck for others but we will save until great pump!

Oh you may never see that pump again and if a pump does happen it most likely won't be in your lifetime. Which means you'll just be a bagholder who got in at the wrong time. I think people like you enjoy getting scammed, I'd like to scam you too 1 day just how you are enjoying yourself getting sucked in this Trumpcoin scam

Trumpcoin is not a scam. But you are.

Only now you post after the dump. Perhaps there was a coordinated pump and dump, we dont know. Blame the greedy people in crypto, but you cant place blame on the "devs" (who are community volunteers) for a situation they cannot control. You cannot control a PnD group. You have no proof that the devs have enough money to pump this thing up millions of dollars. None, zero. But you come here to scare people into dumping their coins.

This is how crypto works. Just because a coin pumps and then crashes, doesnt make it a scam. If you say its a scam, you do not understand how crypto-CURRENCY works. At the end of the day, a currency is just that, currency. The value of that coin is attributed to what people perceive that value to be. Trumpcoin does not promise itself to be anything more than a coin that is politically tied to supporting Donald Trump. Nothing else and nothing specific.

It seems to be you are the real scammer here because you've once again came in here and starting yelling scam, just like the summer. I believe you are part of the coordinated effort to drive this coin down as low as possible to gobble up coins again. Its the only reason as to why you post here so much. You and the others must know that Trumpcoin is a fantastic Pump and Dump coin just due to its name alone.

The coin is not dying. A coin is only dying when it has no trading volume. Trumpcoin has plenty of trading volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.