Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:45:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 489 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts  (Read 821049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
roselee
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:12:34 PM

ethereum upto 5TH/s  that difficulty as got to be hurting now.  Any more and they will not be able to mine at a profit. They need a big jump in market price more than we do.  It's only time before the Maths wins over.

We need the diff bomb defused pretty soon and a road map for ETC going forward.  I hope we see some traction really soon on getting that done.  Hopefully before the end of the year.  I am concerned however that our POW method will be turned into ASIC mining only and fairly quickly unless something is figured out.

The bomb will not effect us for a few months yet.  We can code that out without a HF, i believe.  The dev team will not release anything until it has been fully tested.  We don't want to rush and make mistakes.  That's what the foundation do.  Let them rush into unthought out changes and knee jerk reactions.  We have some of the best coders working around the clock in order to get things right, and we will get it right.  The tech matters more than the market.  Without the tech, there is no market.

Right now the biggest hurdle isn't the technical steps to do this, but getting the consensus of a bunch of anarchists! ROFL  I saw the guys in the development slack talking about it, and it sounds like the steps to defuse the bomb is easy.  Deciding what to do in one step instead of 2 sounds like what they are focused on.  So kill two birds with one stone.  I guess I am anxious is all, I want to see that jump as we chart our own course.   Grin

Grin  even the bigest journey started with a first small step  Grin

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:14:08 PM

lol, maybe bitpoop and a few others should meet this anti-fud team for training, if you really want to avoid fud....grow up and lead by example, everyday at least 2-3 posts on other threads from Bitpoop and co doesnt help etc in anyway at all. In fact it just makes etc look like the scammy coin it is.

dear pumpy, sweety.
what do you mean by posts in othere threads ? do you mean "your" most loved playground the "welcome to the beginning"?
where you want all who are not dacore with your view are pushed to leave ?
grow up sweety.
the ones you complain about are ETH holders who  are concerned about the direction the coin takes.

its not ETC against  ETH
it never was
its about clean out the jerks in the ETH leading and bring the coin back to a honorable way.

The fact is that ETH is irrelevant.  The market over time will prove that out.  We just need to focus on Dapps, and cool tech in ETC because that is where business and real people will begin to use ETC in real life.  More continue to join us every day.  We have already won people... you can hit the ignore link under pumpertits...  He lost, we won  Grin
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:15:08 PM

lol, maybe bitpoop and a few others should meet this anti-fud team for training, if you really want to avoid fud....grow up and lead by example, everyday at least 2-3 posts on other threads from Bitpoop and co doesnt help etc in anyway at all. In fact it just makes etc look like the scammy coin it is.

we'll I can't speak for bitpoop as I'm not him but TBH it's not me causing the issues.  It's you and bitpoop.

So you acting the same way bitpoop then calling him a fudster is fucking insane to me.

The pot calling the kettle black.

maybe if you don't like the way bitpoop is acting, you should just call him out instead of just acting in the same way as him.

That's like saying because someone stole something of yours, it's now ok for you to steal everyone else's stuff that had nothing to do with it.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1075

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:28:02 PM

we'll I can't speak for bitpoop as I'm not him but TBH it's not me causing the issues.  It's you and bitpoop.

So you acting the same way bitpoop then calling him a fudster is fucking insane to me.

maybe if you don't like the way bitpoop is acting, you should just call him out instead of just acting in the same way as him.

That's like saying because someone stole something of yours, it's now ok for you to steal everyone else's stuff that had nothing to do with it.
bitpoop has been called out many times by many others. He just loves to fud ETH thread a few times everyday, so why shouldnt i and others fud his thread?
bitpoop wants etc to be dumped and loves the fud here  Wink

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
greenuser

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:50:03 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 10:18:18 PM by greenuser

dear pumpy, sweety.
what do you mean by posts in othere threads ? do you mean "your" most loved playground the "welcome to the beginning"?
where you want all who are not dacore with your view are pushed to leave ?
grow up sweety.
the ones you complain about are ETH holders who  are concerned about the direction the coin takes.

its not ETC against  ETH
it never was
its about clean out the jerks in the ETH leading and bring the coin back to a honorable way.
Well said, I agree

How eth plan to do that i don't know.  Didn't they see the move "Back to the Future"?  
You see, like the Professor said to Marty, "when you go back in time and change just one event, that changes the whole time continuum and affects everything that follows".

Like Chandler Guo said, "They change the blockchain, They change one transaction, That changed everything,  
...Ethereum = evolution, the Classical = revolution!"

Ref: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgz7k5iTGkI

As a result they created a new Blakes7
A story set in the third century of the second calendar and at least 700 years in the future.

Blakes7's narrative concerns the exploits of political dissident Roj Blake, who commands a small group of rebels against the forces of the totalitarian Terran Federation, which rules the Earth and many colonised planets. The Federation uses mass surveillance, brainwashing and drug pacification to control its citizens. Blake was arrested, tried on false charges, and deported to a remote penal colony. En route he and fellow prisoners Jenna Stannis and Kerr Avon gain control of a technologically advanced alien spacecraft, which its central computer Zen informs is named Liberator. Liberator's speed and weaponry are superior to Federation craft, and it also has a teleportation system that enables transport to the surface of planets. Blake and his crew begin a campaign to damage the Federation, but are pursued by Space Commander Travis – a Federation soldier – and Servalan, the Supreme Commander and later Federation President

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:41:40 PM

bitpoop has been called out many times by many others. He just loves to fud ETH thread a few times everyday, so why shouldnt i and others fud his thread?
bitpoop wants etc to be dumped and loves the fud here  Wink

Id like to add, if you guys are so serious about etc, why hasnt even ONE of you asked bitpoop to calm down on the trolling?
because its hurting your investment here.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:44:49 PM

Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:54:06 PM

For those of you too shy to ask  Wink
you do not have to lose face

Wallets here: 
Ethereum Classic Mist Wallet - 0.8.1 (1.4.10 go-ethereum) by whatisgravity
https://github.com/ethereumproject/mist/releases/tag/5cbe0c0
Get new "etc only" geth node here https://github.com/ethereumproject/go-ethereum/releases/tag/6aaf5f3

New
Light Client-Side Wallet by elaine
So no need to download the blockchain https://elaineo.github.io/etherwallet/#generate-wallet
Send with Replay Protection on the light wallet https://elaineo.github.io/etherwallet/#replay-protection

Mining pools that are know good payers  https://etc.suprnova.cc/ or  http://epool.io/#/ or  https://etc.nanopool.org/
other pools are available, (please help others and tell us the good from the bad)

Network Hashrate is 773.9 GH/s  http://fork.ethstats.net/
Mining Profit Calculator  https://www.whattomine.com/

Additional Tools
Official Block Explorer  http://blocks.elaineou.com/home
Ethereum Classic website  https://ethereumclassic.github.io/

Come aboard, All miners are Welcome!
Please watch this video & try to begin to understand how you can help scale this project. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=8oeiOeDq_Nc

Follow the progress of the 12 person Dev team & The Bomb Disposal Squad here: https://trello.com/etcdev
We have 100+ volunteer coders https://github.com/ethereumproject/volunteer/tree/master/Key   
700 on slack https://ethereumclassic.slack.com/messages/development/
And World support from many miners like Chandler Guo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgz7k5iTGkI

Thanks for posting this
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:02:44 PM

Id like to add, if you guys are so serious about etc, why hasnt even ONE of you asked bitpoop to calm down on the trolling?

Well pumpertits, it's like this buddy...who are we to tell someone else what to do?  Especially because "our investments" LOL!! You hype shit you fud, whatever man, that's cool do your thing. Bitpop is gonna do his regardless of what you want, and he isn't fudding it's more like stirring the pot. Making shit up and talking nonsense is fudding, there's plenty of that in the eth thread.  That whole do what your told shit isn't gonna fly here. Pretty sure we've proved that by now. Bitpop may throw down some one liners, nothing compared to some of the all out pricks in that eth thread, that show up here too. I know your used to getting your way because people make money doing what you say, but your going to have to accept the fact that this is the internet and a cryptocurrency board at that. Good luck telling anyone here what to do.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:23:34 PM

Well pumpertits, it's like this buddy...who are we to tell someone else what to do?  Especially because "our investments" LOL!! You hype shit you fud, whatever man, that's cool do your thing. Bitpop is gonna do his regardless of what you want, and he isn't fudding it's more like stirring the pot. Making shit up and talking nonsense is fudding, there's plenty of that in the eth thread.  That whole do what your told shit isn't gonna fly here. Pretty sure we've proved that by now. Bitpop may throw down some one liners, nothing compared to some of the all out pricks in that eth thread, that show up here too. I know your used to getting your way because people make money doing what you say, but your going to have to accept the fact that this is the internet and a cryptocurrency board at that. Good luck telling anyone here what to do.
kl, i already know and agree with most of what your saying, brodrlne try tellin that to the trolls here that get so worked up and angry when i post here,lol
bitpoop makes up shit allday and posts a few oneliners of nonsense, most of the time makes himself look more stupid than he probably is,lol. I just wanted to see if he actually cares about the other etc holders and i got my answer for that a few weeks ago.

greenuser

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:25:28 PM

No problem  Wink

marty123

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:22:47 AM

If you are a true bitcoiner and support decentralization, you will support ETC, i have bought a lot of ETC and HODL ing them, because ETC does not make mockery of blockchain like that which ETH did, but stays true to blockchain and its immutability :-)
roselee
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 01:45:09 AM

sweety its not all about investment.

its a social contract that was broken and with ETC its kept alive.

its about banksters vs satoshi

greenuser

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:35:16 AM

its about banksters vs satoshi

Well said, you come out with some great one liners roselee.  Moreover; crypro is slowly waking up to the fact the venture capitalists gatecrashed the party and now want monetize blockchain tech to line their own pockets.

cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:13:31 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2016, 04:31:28 AM by cannabanana

obviously you really don't care about what you are doing man.  You are a piece of shit, and maybe so is bitpoop.  But regardless, YOU are a piece of shit.  

If you act like bitpoop for revenge then you are no better than him and if you like what you do, then you have no right to call out his fud as an excuse.

And from what I read, you like doing what you are doing so you are basically using him as an excuse for your bad behavior.

bitpop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 07:10:26 AM

Ethereum Classic is Starting to Mobilize http://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-classic-london-meetup/

Bepesand

Activity: 151
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:11:48 AM

If you are a true bitcoiner and support decentralization, you will support ETC, i have bought a lot of ETC and HODL ing them, because ETC does not make mockery of blockchain like that which ETH did, but stays true to blockchain and its immutability :-)

It is very good for the people to support the ETC. They will also support the ETH indirectly as the Ethereum Foundation has a lot of ETC to sell.
roselee
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:47:44 AM

It is very good for the people to support the ETC. They will also support the ETH indirectly as the Ethereum Foundation has a lot of ETC to sell.
for every seller there  is a buyer and visa versa

selling does not hurt ETC
ETC is strong becouse it has a marketcap and to have one you need buy and sell sweety.

and keep in mind there are 80 millions of ETC held by ETH holders. if those people would have wanted ETC to crash all of them would have sold there ETC but they didnt.
why do you think is that so ?

i guess those are the ones that didnt get a chance to vote befor the fork ?

not selling is a statement.
its up to you to interpret it .

greenuser

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:09:49 AM

because etc is their way of going short on eth roselee.  Wink

roselee
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:48:14 AM

because etc is their way of going short on eth roselee.  Wink

Grin best teaching results are if you let the student find the answer.  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 489 »
  Print  

Jump to: