Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:50:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 489 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts  (Read 821049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:58:36 AM

I think the current ETC is low price. We should invest more ETC instead of ETH because I'm sure ETC will be as good as ETH by the end of 2018.

I think etc is better, all the crypto news sites are supporting etc due to the eth screw up in last few days. Even silly things like the online wallet of etc is much faster.

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:59:30 AM

Why etc is flying this morning any good news ? Cool Cool Cool
Maybe because of BTCC DAX  will accept ETC deposit at 6 PM, June 26th, start to trade at 6 pm, June 27th. http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/4Y15EsV9b8d_CZoL4ycPIw
So many people made speculation with bought large of ethereum classic,
although i am not sure about that because it is still news and prediction.
I will buy more ETC.

I am on to bitterx get few more will be over 30 tomorrow.
Becareful with ETC you will be dead man because of it:

1) The Ethereum Foundation has liquidated 90% of their ETC holdings, tokens which they
automatically received when the protocol forked. While they have completed a majority of their
ETC sales, the remaining 10% could still impact the overall market.
2) The DAO hacker still holds approximately 3.36 million ETC (roughly 3.65% of all ETC in circulation)
in a wallet address that is identifiable on the blockchain.
rejosh

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:08:22 PM

Maybe because of BTCC DAX  will accept ETC deposit at 6 PM, June 26th, start to trade at 6 pm, June 27th. http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/4Y15EsV9b8d_CZoL4ycPIw
I will buy more ETC.

1) The Ethereum Foundation has liquidated 90% of their ETC holdings, tokens which they
automatically received when the protocol forked. While they have completed a majority of their
2) The DAO hacker still holds approximately 3.36 million ETC (roughly 3.65% of all ETC in circulation)

Agree mate but i think etc can can be a better platform for tokens sales. I am one of the pre fork eth holder so i have few etc for free.

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
brushgee

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:59:25 AM

has Public Beta for EMERALD PLATFORM been released?
densuj
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:16:04 AM

I will buy more ETC.

Agree mate but i think etc can can be a better platform for tokens sales. I am one of the pre fork eth holder so i have few etc for free.
No, i don't think ETC can be a better platform for token sales (ICOs be made on ETC's blockchain) because actually ETC is same with ETH, i am doubt if many dapps on ETC's blockchain it will be survive or not without the credible of developer like vitalik buterin on ETC's network, ethereum is still the best platform for token sales than ETC.
DanielRamos1

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:09:44 PM

I will buy more ETC.

No, i don't think ETC can be a better platform for token sales (ICOs be made on ETC's blockchain) because actually ETC is same with ETH, i am doubt if many dapps on ETC's blockchain it will be survive or not without the credible of developer like vitalik buterin on ETC's network, ethereum is still the best platform for token sales than ETC.

u smoking crack? ETC IS ethereum ===> ETH is a copy...look it up fool :-D
brushgee

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:13:13 PM

eth is having congestion issues due to surge in transactions. since etc is of the same code, any updates with the dev re: preventing the same issue in etc?
I don't think ETC has made update the code, we must wait and see what will happen with the blockchain of ethereum.

So that will happen to ETC as well?
I think no, ethereum's problem of network will not happen to ETC here some reasons
    Emerald Wallet
    Dapp SDK (based on Emerald Project)
    Standalone & embeddable EVM (with debugger for EVM code)
    Light client for IoT and Mobile
    Scalability improvement and sharding (towards to 1,000+ tx/sec)
http://www.etcdevteam.com/roadmap.html

Can ETH adopt the similar strategy?
I am doubt about that, because actually ethereum's blockchain is clone of ETC's blockchain
the problem on ethereum's blockchain if ETH adopt the similar strategy on ethereum's blockchain,
 they must do hard fork again and it will be dangerous to ethereum's network.

Breaking: @YourBTCC just announced a new Crpyto trading platform https:/[Suspicious link removed]/vUfG2dQuCR
AND  ETC/BTC will be the first trading pair. That is mean will many traders who buy and sell ethereum classic on btcc,
today is time to buy ETC and hold. ETC's price will goes to the moon.
is this the first Exchange in China to add ETC?
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:48:47 AM

eth is having congestion issues due to surge in transactions. since etc is of the same code, any updates with the dev re: preventing the same issue in etc?
I don't think ETC has made update the code, we must wait and see what will happen with the blockchain of ethereum.

I think no, ethereum's problem of network will not happen to ETC here some reasons
    Emerald Wallet

I am doubt about that, because actually ethereum's blockchain is clone of ETC's blockchain
the problem on ethereum's blockchain if ETH adopt the similar strategy on ethereum's blockchain,

Breaking: @YourBTCC just announced a new Crpyto trading platform https:/[Suspicious link removed]/vUfG2dQuCR
AND  ETC/BTC will be the first trading pair. That is mean will many traders who buy and sell ethereum classic on btcc,

I am also wondering the answer to the last question.
 Wink
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:19:19 AM

Emerald Wallet

No there are other exchangers on China that add ethereum classic on the next time, but it is first time BTCC.com add ethereum classic on their platform trading, it will be followed by other exchangers on China are like okcoin, huobi.com and other and demand for ethereum classic is high  on China https://cointelegraph.com/news/major-chinese-bitcoin-exchange-lists-ethereum-classic-ahead-of-ethereum
brushgee

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:44:00 AM

Emerald Wallet

AND  ETC/BTC will be the first trading pair. That is mean will many traders who buy and sell ethereum classic on btcc,
No there are other exchangers on China that add ethereum classic on the next time, but it is first time BTCC.com add ethereum classic on their platform trading, it will be followed by other exchangers on China are like okcoin, huobi.com and other and demand for ethereum classic is high  on China https://cointelegraph.com/news/major-chinese-bitcoin-exchange-lists-ethereum-classic-ahead-of-ethereum
thanks for the link, so BTCC.com is the first exchange in China to add ETC, BTCC.com is the second largest bitcoin exchange in China >>> Pump is coming . Btw, anyone could explain me this info (written at the end of the artilce):
Within a period of three months, Ethereum Classic transformed into a digital currency from a digital asset due to the major change in its monetary policy.
how does it make sense to call ETC digital currency over digital asset?

densuj
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:00:10 AM

I will buy more ETC.

u smoking crack? ETC IS ethereum ===> ETH is a copy...look it up fool :-D
Because of ethereum classic is original of ethereum's blockchain will be better for platform for token sales (ICOs) do you know why? Because there are no many ICOs be builded on ETC's blockchain, i just know around 3 dapps on ETC's blockchain that is not enough to test and know the ETC's network, we don't know how is good ETC's network if many dapps on it.
CraigWrightBTC

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:15:10 AM

No there are other exchangers on China that add ethereum classic on the next time, but it is first time BTCC.com add ethereum classic on their platform trading, it will be followed by other exchangers on China are like okcoin, huobi.com and other and demand for ethereum classic is high  on China https://cointelegraph.com/news/major-chinese-bitcoin-exchange-lists-ethereum-classic-ahead-of-ethereum
thanks for the link, so BTCC.com is the first exchange in China to add ETC, BTCC.com is the second largest bitcoin exchange in China >>> Pump is coming . Btw, anyone could explain me this info (written at the end of the artilce):
Within a period of three months, Ethereum Classic transformed into a digital currency from a digital asset due to the major change in its monetary policy.
how does it make sense to call ETC digital currency over digital asset?

[/quote]
we looked at how a digital currency portfolio consisting of 90% bitcoin and 10%
ETC would have performed versus a portfolio solely comprised of bitcoin. We ran this simulation for
the following reasons:
 ETC shares common properties with investable digital currencies like bitcoin that
fundamentally support its role as a store-of-value asset and inflation hedge over long-term
investment horizons.
 While both ETC and bitcoin are digital assets with store-of-value properties, each have
unique, diversifying characteristics. For example, ETC could become the dominant digital
currency for the Machine-Payable Web, while bitcoin will likely continue to be the dominant
peer-to-peer digital currency.
 It can provide insight as to whether a diversified investment in a basket of select digital
currencies might deliver better risk-adjusted returns than a standalone investment in bitcoin.
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:27:20 AM

I WISH they didn't take any shit! I'm fine with the dive bombing, it's the mountains of poop they make that's the worst of it.

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:57:20 AM

https://news.bitcoin.com/btcc-launches-dax-cryptocurrency-only-exchange-worldwide/

1.ETC
2.ETH
mickp

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:16:31 AM

ETC will get price boost because of : https://trans.chbtc.com/etc

$40,000,000 of new volume  Grin
brushgee

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:24:51 AM

ETC will get price boost because of : https://trans.chbtc.com/etc

$40,000,000 of new volume  Grin
when was ECT added on chbtc.com?
CraigWrightBTC

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:49:52 PM

I think the future of anonymous will be coming to ethereum classic in the future
so ethereum classic is perfect of digital coin many new updating be builded on ETC's network
please see on ETC's projects on github for the detail about the anonymous on ethereum classic.
https://github.com/ethereumproject/ECIPs/pull/66
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:59:33 PM

Vitalik Buterin: Ethereum Issuance “Whatever It Needs To Be” For Security

https://cointelegraph.com/news/vitalik-buterin-ethereum-issuance-whatever-it-needs-to-be-for-security

In a Twitter exchange with Ethereum Classic fund creator Barry Silbert and cryptocurrency enthusiast Kalle Rosenbaum, Buterin said the issuance of ETH tokens “is whatever it needs to be to ensure reasonable [level] of security.”

https://twitter.com/kallerosenbaum/status/879643043405729792

revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:13:29 PM

Ethereum Congested: Time to Start Looking at Other ICO Platforms?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ethereum-congested-time-start-looking-ico-platforms/
Signaturan

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:41:45 PM

Ethereum Congested: Time to Start Looking at Other ICO Platforms?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ethereum-congested-time-start-looking-ico-platforms/

I think that is old news.
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 489 »
  Print  

Jump to: