Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:16:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 489 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts  (Read 821049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
nguyentrongdai

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:26:15 PM

I can tell you that the most undervalued top20 coin is ZEC. But ETC is undervalued too. we will see x2 in the near future

Agree. ZEC is sleep giant, maybe price x5 end this year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:03:29 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 02:41:12 AM by gribble

I have got information for ETC Hardfork
each ETC owner will receive CLO coins automatically in a 1:1 ratio to the amount of ETC that he had at block 5500000. (approximately 5 March, 2018 )  
You must makes account on the forum of ethereum classic ETC if you want know more about it.
https://forum.ethereumclassic.org/t/j
So,everbody holding ETC will get CLO?Or do i have to download the wallet and keep the private key to get CLO?
Well you just need holding the ethereum classic ETC on the official of wallet ETC, it will be automatically getting in 1:1. If you have 20 ETC will get 20 CLO, but still there are no news for the ETC on the exchangers about which are the exchangers support for the hard fork. I will makes the updating about that due to the ETC's hard fork is still long time around 5 match,2018. So always follow news about the ethereum classic ETC. More detail please check it https://forum.ethereumclassic.org/t/the-callisto-network-information-please-create-new-topic-in-order-to-better-assist/533 Good luck
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:48:18 AM

ETC is not working to offline send, ETH and tokens only
https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/offline/running-myetherwallet-locally.html

"invalid network ID" error

Please add support for translation without network, otherwise our keys are not protected from viruses and from the Creator of the OS

I'm sorry, everything works, it was necessary to run the file using a different browser or reset the settings of the previous

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
conex

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

But ethereum is already immutable so what's more with ETC ?

Hahahaha sure yes, who forked because of the DAO hack? Ethereum, which forked from Ethereum Classic. Vitalik didn't fork for the recent Parity disaster ok, but it already lost the immutability status after the DAO fork already
Good, that some people still know the ugly truth. ETC needs more supporters with knowledge like this.

regards

“If you personalize losses, you can’t trade.” – BK
CryptoSupporter777

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:24:32 AM

Does anyone have

a list of KNOWN GOOD ETC nodes

that we can manually add the nodes to the Geth client so that I can download the blockchain to start mining?

Please advise! Thanks!
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:48:30 AM

each ETC owner will receive CLO coins automatically in a 1:1 ratio to the amount of ETC that he had at block 5500000. (approximately 5 March, 2018 )  
You must makes account on the forum of ethereum classic ETC if you want know more about it.
So,everbody holding ETC will get CLO?Or do i have to download the wallet and keep the private key to get CLO?
Well you just need holding the ethereum classic ETC on the official of wallet ETC, it will be automatically getting in 1:1. If you have 20 ETC will get 20 CLO, but still there are no news for the ETC on the exchangers about which are the exchangers support for the hard fork. I will makes the updating about that due to the ETC's hard fork is still long time around 5 match,2018. So always follow news about the ethereum classic ETC. More detail please check it https://forum.ethereumclassic.org/t/the-callisto-network-information-please-create-new-topic-in-order-to-better-assist/533 Good luck

I wouldn't be surprised if Bittrex etc will allow and distribute CLO
gribble

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if Bittrex etc will allow and distribute CLO
Yes usually bittrex always support for new coin because of the hard fork, we just need wait and see for it, the most important is ethereum classic is good fundamental of aspects and its price in my personal opinions will be at least $80 because many people who invested in ethereum classic ETC and some reason like this Trade Recommendation: Ethereum Classic https://t.co/35SryAeMhi and this “Ethereum Classic — Digital gold for a modern era”
https://t.co/CRxjTbQWxX
vatco

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:59:25 PM

i see jaxx wallet seems to be one of the official etc wallets but i read that it was hacked a while back. did the improve security for this wallet?
BrBoy

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

ETC will follow the steps of Bitcoin Cash, the price will be not less than10% of Ethereum = $100
rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:37:56 PM

Why should to buy ETC?
1.Great news background. The entire year 2018 for the Classic Ethereum is filled with events. There is a release of a mobile wallet and hardcore, and many more interesting things. The closest events can be found at coinmarketcal.com.
2.Good price and suitable for those. analysis. Now, ETC is trading near the resistance level (0.003btc) at around 0.00265btc. If we break through the level of 0.003 we go higher, the potential is up to 0.009, further historical maximums.
We buy BTC / ETC for 5% of the deposit through the service https://3commas.io/?c=trend_up, we fix the profits in parts: 20%, 40%, 80%, 160% and set SL to -30% (also we expose tralling SL on 15%).
xianwei82

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

I can tell you that the most undervalued top20 coin is ZEC. But ETC is undervalued too. we will see x2 in the near future

You want to double in the near future, and I think it's not so easy now. BTC has entered a bear market, and the other coins are hard to do unless the project is really good. Smiley
paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:47:54 PM

Are there any tokens yet released on ETC? 

Semur_Jengkol

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:22:24 AM

Why should to buy ETC?
1.Great news background. The entire year 2018 for the Classic Ethereum is filled with events. There is a release of a mobile wallet and hardcore, and many more interesting things. The closest events can be found at coinmarketcal.com.
2.Good price and suitable for those. analysis. Now, ETC is trading near the resistance level (0.003btc) at around 0.00265btc. If we break through the level of 0.003 we go higher, the potential is up to 0.009, further historical maximums.
We buy BTC / ETC for 5% of the deposit through the service https://3commas.io/?c=trend_up, we fix the profits in parts: 20%, 40%, 80%, 160% and set SL to -30% (also we expose tralling SL on 15%).

Good analysis, from the start I was convinced that the ETC project would be profitable, I expect the price to reach $ 100 before this summer.
gribble

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:26:02 AM

i see jaxx wallet seems to be one of the official etc wallets but i read that it was hacked a while back. did the improve security for this wallet?
The jaxx.io is different developer of team from ethereum classic ETC, i don't know about security of fixing about jaxx still not get the information about jaxx.io and what's happening with it, if you are doubt in jaxx still there are other choice for store ethereum classic ETC and getting CLO, will be dangerous for us to use the wallet of ETC that has the problem of security.
vatco

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

The jaxx.io is different developer of team from ethereum classic ETC, i don't know about security of fixing about jaxx still not get the information about jaxx.io and what's happening with it, if you are doubt in jaxx still there are other choice for store ethereum classic ETC and getting CLO, will be dangerous for us to use the wallet of ETC that has the problem of security.
[/quote]

Thanks for your answer but i didnt really understand what you are saying. Is jaxx wallet safe or not?

I also tried the Metamask chrome extension for Ethereum wallet but it only shows me ETH ballance. I have to go to ETC web page and log in to MetaMask from there to see on web my ETC ballance. Am I doing something wrong? I  sent a small amount of ETC from Poloniex to wallet to check if the transfer works and it took like forever (around 2-3 hours).

Another thing that I dont understand is why ETC price is dropping, considering all upcoming events. Will the histroy of NXT repeat and we'll have a big dump after the snapshot?

bangles

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:29:53 PM

Thanks for your answer but i didnt really understand what you are saying. Is jaxx wallet safe or not?

I also tried the Metamask chrome extension for Ethereum wallet but it only shows me ETH ballance. I have to go to ETC web page and log in to MetaMask from there to see on web my ETC ballance. Am I doing something wrong? I  sent a small amount of ETC from Poloniex to wallet to check if the transfer works and it took like forever (around 2-3 hours).

Another thing that I dont understand is why ETC price is dropping, considering all upcoming events. Will the histroy of NXT repeat and we'll have a big dump after the snapshot?

[/quote]

Isnt nearly anything dropping atm? I mean, there is no reason, why ETC should go up in these days. soon as this dip is finished, i believe ETC will grow. And i think, it will grow fast in the days before callisto.
Just my thoughts.
rigminingpool

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:13:14 PM

https://rigminingpool.com/

This pool is new and is not overloaded with large miners.
The minimum payment is 0.2ETH, 0.5ETC, 0.5DBIX.
All statistics and actual price of mining cryptocurrency can be found on the site of the pool.

How to connect to this pool?
In my opinion, Claymore's Dual Miner is the best for now

1. You can download Claymore from link below
https://mega.nz/#F!O4YA2JgD!n2b4iSHQDruEsYUvTQP5_w

2. Change the bat file, copy the line. Then run the bat file.
   -To mine Ethereum:
       EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool 173.212.209.42:8008 -ewal <your_Ethereum_Address> -eworker <RigName> -epsw x

-To mine EthereumClassic:
       EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool 173.212.209.42:9009 -ewal <your_EthereumClassic_Address> -eworker <RigName> -epsw x

-To mine Dubaicoin:
       EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool 173.212.209.42:7007 -ewal <your_Ethereum_Address> -eworker <RigName> -epsw x -allcoins 1

3. Or download bat file from link below
   -To mine Ethereum:
       https://rigminingpool.com/bat/ClaymoresMinerEth.bat

-To mine EthereumClassic:
       https://rigminingpool.com/bat/ClaymoresMinerEtc.bat

-To mine Dubaicoin:
       https://rigminingpool.com/bat/ClaymoresMinerDbix.bat
winmon

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:57:05 AM

tokens, gas, contracts..... this stuff is getting complicated

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

Hahahaha sure yes, who forked because of the DAO hack? Ethereum, which forked from Ethereum Classic. Vitalik didn't fork for the recent Parity disaster ok, but it already lost the immutability status after the DAO fork already
ETC is very immutable. Even their code hasn't changed since the fork.
gribble

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

[/quote]
Well... I think don't use jaxx.io if you don't have the private key of ethereum classic ETC from there, just use the official wallet of the developer of team, please check the link up there for the wallet of ETC that support for CLO while the hard fork is coming soon, the price of ethereum classic ETC went down due to right now the price of bitcoin was going down trend too, all of the price alternative coins follow the bitcoin's price.
Pages: « 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 489 »
  Print  

Jump to: