Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paid BTC to api generated address on Blockchain.info but not showing in wallet  (Read 983 times)
NielDLR (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2013, 08:22:50 AM

I'm developing a BTC side-project and working with the Blockchain.info api as a payment processor (need a hosted wallet to collect fees). Earlier this week I generated an address using their receiving API and sent some BTC to test it. It worked, here's the address I paid to:

http://blockchain.info/address/17t1wvgG8eWEfsM1Eb3NGGfJ2LjAf4kujp

Then this morning to try and do some more testing regarding fees, I generated another address which is now stuck in limbo. It doesn't forward the money to my online wallet address:

http://blockchain.info/address/1E8EubDYoumKbJ7MZrASXBCNkg2cLKLEdT

What's up? Is something wrong with Blockchain.info api? Will this BTC be salvaged somehow? This is unacceptable for a payment processor. Does anyone have any other alternatives for a payment processor that hosts a bitcoind/wallet for you? I don't want to host my own wallet as my knowledge on security is too low and would be irresponsible to do so. All I want is a simple api to handle payments for me.

The Cypherfunks - A decentralized band and cryptocurrency. The first cryptocollective.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
piuk

Activity: 910
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2013, 08:53:30 PM

Couple of issues with addresses generated on Saturday not being monitored correctly. All transactions should be forwarded correctly now, apologies for the delay.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: