Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:32:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please test my xapo faucet  (Read 266 times)
viralalert (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 01:34:32 PM

Hi, I need everyone's help.

My faucet blocks vpn, tor and proxy.
I have added a  math captcha problem.
When you are able to claim you will be redirected to a page after 10 seconds.

Please visit http://viral-alert.com/xapo

What are the testing you will do?
1. Use vpn, proxy or tor
2. check if math captcha has problems.
3. Check if it will redirect you to a page after claim after 10 seconds.

Let me know if you encounter problems so I can fix. The reason why I want you to test it because I'm trying to fight bots.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
5ub_zer0

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:47:25 PM

claimed with my proxy without a problem :-) .. but the site where are the Reward and the referral link is show disapears very fast ...

with my normal connection - can't enter the site:
You have been detected to be using a proxy!
Please contact administrator(viralalert@yahoo.com) if you feel this is incorrect.
viralalert (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 01:57:24 PM

claimed with my proxy without a problem :-) .. but the site where are the Reward and the referral link is show disapears very fast ...

with my normal connection - can't enter the site:
You have been detected to be using a proxy!
Please contact administrator(viralalert@yahoo.com) if you feel this is incorrect.

May I know what proxy you are using? I think I will put a referral link just above the comment so you can go back to the xapo faucet and see your referral link.
5ub_zer0

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:29:12 PM

May I know what proxy you are using? I think I will put a referral link just above the comment so you can go back to the xapo faucet and see your referral link.

I already have a referral link from a previous visit ... my proxy is a normal squid3 - the setup is called "Elite - High Anonymous - Level 1 (L1)" .. you can read more about http://eliteproxy.altervista.org/
but is no one from a list you can get in the internet .. is just my personal - cause my german isp is blocked in 80% of fauctes i visit (without using da procy/vpn).. its realy an joke for this big company or for this crap proxyscanner everybody had installed ..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: