Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 11:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a programmer to write the API of my B2B Virtual Currency site.  (Read 280 times)
Chuksduke (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:28:55 AM

I am the owner of Null Entertainment.
I am the promoter of ReservBet acronym for Reserv Banking E-transact Terminal.
The reservbet payment systems works just like perfectmoney

I need a good programmer that will write the API.
The website is www.reservbet.com
Send me email through : geoff.macborough@reservbet.com and hotspurbet@gmail.com
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:36:08 AM

Move your post to Services section you might get someone for the work you are wishing to be done.
This section is for discussions, not for hiring people for works or giving tasks to people.
Thank you.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:47:00 AM

Move your post to Services section you might get someone for the work you are wishing to be done.
This section is for discussions, not for hiring people for works or giving tasks to people.
Thank you.

This is right. as @OP is just a newbie here so I assume he don't know which section is better suitable for which posts. and I assume that too that he don't even know how to move a thread to another section.

As Mastseted Said the Service Section is the right section so here is the link of the section:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

And to move your Thread Just Scroll down your Mouse and you'll see Two Option in the Footer of the thread"
1: Move Topic
2: Lock Topic

you need to select "Move Topic" and Select Service in the given list.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:22:09 AM

Thank you.

This is right. as @OP is just a newbie here so I assume he don't know which section is better suitable for which posts. and I assume that too that he don't even know how to move a thread to another section.

As Mastseted Said the Service Section is the right section so here is the link of the section:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

And to move your Thread Just Scroll down your Mouse and you'll see Two Option in the Footer of the thread"
1: Move Topic
2: Lock Topic

you need to select "Move Topic" and Select Service in the given list.

Thank you for making it more clear for OP, but i guess he is still offline as the thread is still not moved to Services section.
But he should understand now when he comes online and then he should move it there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: