Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:03:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 666 barrier  (Read 2398 times)
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:20:26 PM

I think this is accumulation stage and not a barrier price it is constant because whales want to keep on accumulating as much bitcoin they can because pump in price is quite sure after few months from this point.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 04:21:51 PM

These fixations are the typical signs after halving.
Majority of the time people tend to forget that inflation doesn't come just like that.

You can see it for yourself:

It appears as if we are in APR 13 again, meaning it might explode upwards in a few months.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

Rastanan

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:23:06 PM

I think this is accumulation stage and not a barrier price it is constant because whales want to keep on accumulating as much bitcoin they can because pump in price is quite sure after few months from this point.

I think the bitcoin price will be around the current level or a bit lower in the next few weeks at least.
Wetlint

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:29:39 AM

I think the bitcoin price will be around the current level or a bit lower in the next few weeks at least.

That could be right. If there is no further big bad or good news, the price of bitcoin will just trade around $600.
Rastanan

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:48:44 AM

That could be right. If there is no further big bad or good news, the price of bitcoin will just trade around $600.

I think the price will trade around $570 for the next few months. Then it will rise slowly to around $700.
FruitBucket

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:59:39 AM

I think the price will trade around $570 for the next few months. Then it will rise slowly to around $700.

I think if there is no big bad news related to bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will reach $700 in September.

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:34:25 AM

I think if there is no big bad news related to bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will reach $700 in September.

Yes I think we will see that price in next month, as price is moving up now and if everything goes fine then no one can stop bitcoin to achieve that price.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:47:17 AM

or not, sometimes people just like to see this number so they try the price to be bouncing around about it though it is not good for the bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Rastanan

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:56:49 PM

or not, sometimes people just like to see this number so they try the price to be bouncing around about it though it is not good for the bitcoin

When the price of bitcoin trade around a centre point, that is a kind of price stability, I think it is good for mass adoption.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:02:09 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2016, 06:28:46 PM by vero

is just me or anybody noticed that 666 price tag became a barrier in our price?? this joke must stop ppl!
ugh it figures very scary  to seen, I hope it was not barrier the price of bitcoin because believe it or not it could turn into a bitcoin very nasty demon or may be after hit $666 bitcoin would die. just kidding friend, i think we not need barrier for bitcoin as long the bitcoin keep alive and rising of course barrier isn't important because closed by the money you got from profit.

Backside walkaround

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:19:01 PM

When the price of bitcoin trade around a centre point, that is a kind of price stability, I think it is good for mass adoption.
I agree with that statement,  though stabilizing at 666 (which we're not currently at) would funny at best, a turnoff to the religious crowd at worst.  Otoh, part of the reason so many people are into bitcoin is that there's a chance to make money by hodling, and for that we need an upward trajectory of the price.   I myself am not looking for stability because I don't spend bitcoin.  If we get back to $666, I'll be happy.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:49:07 PM

We are testing 600 dollars right now. We are the fudders that said "after this crash (bitfinex crash) it will take months to regain confidence and go back to 600 dollars".

It shows everyone wants to get in.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:41:54 PM

Next thing you know we're going to have bitcoin kabbala people who read the numerology of the market and the hidden messages therein.  Not my cup of tea but I guess it means that this is a thriving and diverse community.
dragunfly

Activity: 162

Crypto is love, crypto is life

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:59:34 PM

people just like to see this number thats why we sometimes get stuck on it
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:04:57 PM

We are testing 600 dollars right now. We are the fudders that said "after this crash (bitfinex crash) it will take months to regain confidence and go back to 600 dollars".

It shows everyone wants to get in.

I did not say that because well i expected a panic selling crash that instant, back to 500 dollar. So in a way I am happy my bitcoins are still worth a decent amount. Because the long rise of the last year was to be expected, since we all now bitcoin at 500 dollar is to undervalued.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:44:23 AM

I think it was just a coincidence that it was getting stuck at that price. It will move off of that once the price rebounds again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 03:23:30 AM

I think it was just a coincidence that it was getting stuck at that price. It will move off of that once the price rebounds again.
Eh, it always seems to get stuck at numbers like 420 too.  I think some people place buys at those numbers just to laugh at the chart, or think its a lucky number to go in at or something.

FruitBucket

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:29:38 AM

Eh, it always seems to get stuck at numbers like 420 too.  I think some people place buys at those numbers just to laugh at the chart, or think its a lucky number to go in at or something.

The bitcoin price is about $590 at the moment. So it is not stuck at $420. I think it will rise to $600 soon.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:28:08 AM

haha, this is true.
i was actually talking about this the other day with my friend. that bitcoin has been becoming stable at prices like these at at a range of #20-#30 USD and then slowly rise to the next level. it has been $220, $330 (for a small time), $420, $500 range was skipped Cheesy, and then $630

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:50:37 PM

Eh, it always seems to get stuck at numbers like 420 too.  I think some people place buys at those numbers just to laugh at the chart, or think its a lucky number to go in at or something.

The bitcoin price is about $590 at the moment. So it is not stuck at $420. I think it will rise to $600 soon.
Price is settling at $600. I think it will increase to $700 soon and stay there until at least for one month, just like always first fall and then high price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: