Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Logo for BITCOINTALK.ORG  (Read 394 times)
layoutph (OP)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 12:50:36 AM

Hello forum admins. Just wondering why is it the largest bitcoin forum in the web ~ BITCOINTALK.org has no logo? Undecided

How about to crowdsource it? Create a logo contest for a month, and invite designers from this forum, of course the prize is in bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:19:09 AM

If you want to create one. Go make one. Personally I don't think this forum needs it. The simplicity of the design makes it more of a professional looking forum compared to other forum with some goofy looking and flashy logos. if you talk about bitcointalk.org, the image of bitcoin already pops up in the mind.
Gaugh

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:52:51 AM

The forum already has a logo. Its logo is the bitcoin that is seen at the top of your browser tab, besides I like the forum's simple design, it opens faster on my browser.
layoutph (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 07:16:44 AM

Hi, my concern is, this forum is growing very fast. Then why not create a brand identity of it? All bitcoin forum competitors of this site has their own logos.

Even the theme is used from this forum is the default theme of Simple Machine, which makes BitcoinTalk looks the same with thousands of Forum using the default theme of Simple Machine..

Thats why this site needs a brand identity to make it standout. Anyways, I just falling in love with this site, I'm just concern..

siwakotisaurav

Activity: 577
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:21:35 AM

Hi, my concern is, this forum is growing very fast. Then why not create a brand identity of it? All bitcoin forum competitors of this site has their own logos.

Even the theme is used from this forum is the default theme of Simple Machine, which makes BitcoinTalk looks the same with thousands of Forum using the default theme of Simple Machine..

Thats why this site needs a brand identity to make it standout. Anyways, I just falling in love with this site, I'm just concern..

Why exactly does a private forum need to have a logo? It is not a company/brand and besides its well past its time for thinking about suggesting such ideas to the admin who possibly wont even see this thread
Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:42:43 AM

Brother it doesn't need to have to make a logo to stand out because as far as I know this forum is the original bitcoin forum and compared to other forums, this one has the most active people in discussions. 
As for the software, there is a new software for the new forum- read more here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=167.0
If you don't like to how it is today then move to a different forum.
layoutph (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 08:36:37 AM

Thanks for the info and for your replies guys.

Brother it doesn't need to have to make a logo to stand out because as far as I know this forum is the original bitcoin forum and compared to other forums, this one has the most active people in discussions. 
As for the software, there is a new software for the new forum- read more here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=167.0
If you don't like to how it is today then move to a different forum.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: