Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:47:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shooting in Munich  (Read 1893 times)
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:03:46 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36870874

Looks like this time it may not have been ISIS this time, but they're still confirming details, this doesn't seem like a bunch of random acts to me anymore, it's like there's a guerilla war going on in Europe.
I would say we should probably not jump the gun as several investigation are ongoing as at then we can now comment be cause when issues like this happens there are various conspiracies and counter conspiracies coming as a result of that. So until the German Authority comes out with a position or a group claim responsibility for such drastic and unfortunate incident...my 2 cents..,
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:03:07 PM

Looks like this time it may not have been ISIS this time, but they're still confirming details, this doesn't seem like a bunch of random acts to me anymore, it's like there's a guerilla war going on in Europe.
I would say we should probably not jump the gun as several investigation are ongoing as at then we can now comment be cause when issues like this happens there are various conspiracies and counter conspiracies coming as a result of that. So until the German Authority comes out with a position or a group claim responsibility for such drastic and unfortunate incident...my 2 cents..,

Oh really?  Look at what you are saying.  We should all trust the German Government.

So, that defeats your own logic.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:23:59 PM

We cannot conclude that statement. Maybe he had connections with terrorist. 

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:23:32 AM

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/bbc-scrubs-muslim-name-ali-munich-killer-article/

Most sources at this point suggest that Ali David Sonboly – the Munich attacker who targeted children and killed nine yesterday – is not connected to radical Islam, but the BBC has gone to extraordinary lengths to try to keep any reference to his heritage out of its coverage, opting to name him only as “David Sonboly”.

Other news organisations including the Wall Street Journal, Independent, Daily Mail, and Sky News named the attacker as “Ali David Sonboly” or “David Ali Sonboly”. CNN even referred to him simply as “Ali Sonboly”.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:29:28 AM

Using the internet for an investigation seems incredible hard nowadays or it is just not a strong point of majority of the posters in this thread (not even talking about the usual sig spam).

Of course it could be also that non german journalist just terribly suck at their job - who knows god moves in mysterious ways.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:46:20 AM

Do they have gun control over in Europe? I wonder if this kind of thing happens in Switzerland.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:49:54 AM

Theres a lot of terrorism in that part of Europe. They must strengthen or tighten their security. That affects also their economy. I guess theres another terrorism groups are being created. I guess this terrorism in Europe is just starting
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:59:39 AM

I am really sorry for those lives lost, but this kind of attacks or killings are not something new but as long as we live in a world where every one just trying to have all for themselves then comes chaos and always will be a special group of people that always go to the extremes.
One thing is not certain and clear which is why these people do what they did? what is to gain?

This world is a place when you can do what ever you want because we all have free will but when we never face any consequences then we continue to do what the hell ever we want. you need to find the reason behind these attacks which in my arrogant opinion is our governments.
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 12:54:10 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/bbc-scrubs-muslim-name-ali-munich-killer-article/

Most sources at this point suggest that Ali David Sonboly – the Munich attacker who targeted children and killed nine yesterday – is not connected to radical Islam, but the BBC has gone to extraordinary lengths to try to keep any reference to his heritage out of its coverage, opting to name him only as “David Sonboly”.

Other news organisations including the Wall Street Journal, Independent, Daily Mail, and Sky News named the attacker as “Ali David Sonboly” or “David Ali Sonboly”. CNN even referred to him simply as “Ali Sonboly”.

Fuck me, I didn't know that, well done for posting another news source, should have known better than to trust the BBC to report on this properly.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:03:17 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2016, 09:34:37 PM by criptix

Fuck me, I didn't know that, well done for posting another news source, should have known better than to trust the BBC to report on this properly.

He was registered by the authorities as David S. - Ali S. and Selina Akim were one of his facebook accounts.

Good lord my taxes doesnt pay your welfare anymore (atleast when brexit finally happens).

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:17:50 PM

He was looking for the famous Alan snakbar... When he went in they served him a quarter cheese pound with bacon... By all hazard he found a gun with some munitions and decided to avenge himself by killing those that directed him there... So repeat after me. There is no Isis. There is only psychotic killers not linked to terrorists networks. Radical Islamism is an invention of Donal trump and the far right... When will the people accept the narrative and go along with their daily lives... And please don't even think to suggest anything else... You will be arrested for hate speech and worst called a biggot, racist, low information terrorist!!! And vote Hillary she is a women who knows how to secure her email server and make the foundation billions! 0 breach she told you. Trust merkel!!

Another one cool line: fyky fyky boom boom...

P.s. I don't intent to offend anyone hurt by those tragic and unacceptable recurring events, however if they even take (bad) humor their successive victories are even greater... When all hope is lost at least smile, Death herself maybe pleased;-)

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:26:44 PM

He was looking for the famous Alan snakbar... When he went in they served him a quarter cheese pound with bacon... By all hazard he found a gun with some munitions and decided to avenge himself by killing those that directed him there... So repeat after me. There is no Isis. There is only psychotic killers not linked to terrorists networks. Radical Islamism is an invention of Donal trump and the far right... When will the people accept the narrative and go along with their daily lives... And please don't even think to suggest anything else... You will be arrested for hate speech and worst called a biggot, racist, low information terrorist!!! And vote Hillary she is a women who knows how to secure her email server and make the foundation billions! 0 breach she told you. Trust merkel!!

P.s. I don't intent to offend anyone hurt by those tragic and unacceptable recurring events, however if they even take (bad) humor their successive victories are even greater... When all hope is lost at least smile, Death herself maybe pleased;-)

Wtf... do you even brain?

Can you please rewrite that so any half sane person could understand it?

Thank you very much.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:35:04 PM

Thank you very much.

Fycky fycky? Or boom boom? Really primitive societies... What is upsetting you little demonista? What can't you understand?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:47:27 PM

Thank you very much.

Fycky fycky? Or boom boom? Really primitive societies... What is upsetting you little demonista? What can't you understand?

You just revealed yourself as a sockpuppet.

And david s wasnt an islamist. He was a german nationalist. If you people would have just investigated and watched the shit ton of videos about him and munich that are public you would have known.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:02:49 AM

not islamic terrorism this time, this muslim had a german passport

False.  It looks like islamic terrorism, feels like islamic terrorism, you know what?

....Witnesses said that the gunman screamed ‘I’m German’ and ‘Allahu Akbar’ before shooting at children.

If you still have trouble thinking it out here's more help.

The shooter was Muslim.  Therefore, the shooter believed in Islam.  The shooted committed a terrorist attack.

Muslim + terror attack = Islamic terrorism.

You can't be serious. America suffers frequent mass shootings. If most doing them are christian are those examples of christian terrorism? If religion isn't the motivation as it doesn't look to be in this case that is not helpful. Doesn't help understand or solve the problem.
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 09:20:41 AM

Just been another attack already, there have been so many attacks happening, when the fuck are the media going to admit what's responsible for all of this?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/two-men-with-knifes-take-hostages-in-normandy-church/

People are dying for fuck's sake and it's such a piss take to see politicians and journalists dancing around the issue that many of these attacks are by Muslim migrants or Muslim nationals.
Kvazimoda

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:37:06 AM

Probably won't know much until German authorities catch one or more of these guys or til these guys come back out of hiding for more carnage.
Personally, my opinion. The penalty for such acts, it is necessary to tighten as much as possible. If proven that the person is a terrorist. It is necessary to immediately sit on the electric chair. The civilian population will not suffer any more. Teroristov, die for an idea. All is well.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:59:49 AM

Probably won't know much until German authorities catch one or more of these guys or til these guys come back out of hiding for more carnage.
Personally, my opinion. The penalty for such acts, it is necessary to tighten as much as possible. If proven that the person is a terrorist. It is necessary to immediately sit on the electric chair. The civilian population will not suffer any more. Teroristov, die for an idea. All is well.
Germany doesn't have death penalty. He could get many years in jail if caught. Why is electric chair the best in your opinion? Is non-voluntary organ donor not better for society?

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:27:41 AM

You can't be serious. America suffers frequent mass shootings. If most doing them are christian are those examples of christian terrorism? If religion isn't the motivation as it doesn't look to be in this case that is not helpful. Doesn't help understand or solve the problem.
christians are american. muslims are not german.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Dank14

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:31:12 PM

Yeah, the muslim fanatics are making their presence felt.

ISIS is not the only fanatical group around.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: