Bitcoin Forum
December 08, 2016, 12:22:16 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looks like BTC leveled out around 10$/coin.  (Read 1509 times)
Maxxx

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 12, 2011, 07:56:14 AM

I think drugs would be a bad route, then miners will be getting busted by the cops because drug money passed through their hands, and if you honestly think it's anonymous, you're crazy.... nothing is anonymous....

It is private, but it can be used anonymously with the right steps and combination of methods and software. Privacy is the biggest plus in my book. Much like cash transactions where you and the other group or individual you are carrying out the transaction with have a memory of the transaction. You only need to reveal as much as you'd like.

For example, you could "attach" your real name to a transaction such as through a Bitcoin accepting business. However, you could also anonymize through Tor in addition to a VPN or reverse proxies (for IRC or other account creation, e.g. webmail for communication), using washed BTC or freshly mined block and use only an alias.

Time is money. This means that if you have spare time, you can use it to make money.

Modular, open, and stack-able miner case.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucky24

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2011, 08:00:23 AM

The bottom could very well be pretty low, since it's still the weekend, and the price drop is partly due to people not being able to get money from Dwolla into MtGox (which won't happen til monday).
skyscraper

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2011, 08:29:07 PM

I would be so sure about that. I think there a not too many people in trading currently. Expecting the price to go up and down sharply again.
bittersweet

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 13, 2011, 09:51:51 PM

There, I have a long term log scale chart for you:

I will let you draw your own conclusions from it...

My Bitcoin address: 1DjTsAYP3xR4ymcTUKNuFa5aHt42q2VgSg
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.