Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SINGULARDTV (ETHEREUM) - Launch Completed!  (Read 137908 times)
SingularDTV

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:31:47 PM

When are the TV shows launching? That should give it a boost.

If i am not mistaking the production starts now, but released will be in 2017. So we should wait a little bit  Wink

And what will the budget be. They raised 7.5 million dollars, but TV shows cost probably over a million per episode to make.

These guy are experienced film producer.

Yeah and Bernie Madeoff was a highly respected chairman of the Nasdaq, how did that turn out? If you think Hollywood film producers are the touchstone of integrity, I've got news for you.

It seems IMHO this launch catered to those looking to make a quick buck, jacking dates around could be viewed as a tactic to minimize due diligence and provoke FOMO buying which would be of clear benefit to the many scalpers, hype-men, and day traders who ran straight to the exchanges with this token on the day of the crowdsale and continued pumping hype with the goal of a quick buck. Between playing games with the dates, a 15 minute flash sale and the marketing strategy of having pre-launch Q&A communications managed by hype-men I think something reeks of collusion, and I'm now VERY skeptical about this project. FUD is absolutely critical in evaluating ICOs and I see that very little of it occurred before this Launch of less than impeccable integrity. I recommend serious investors make those who were able to snatch up these tokens sit on them for a while if they're worth so much.

We've been building SingularDTV for more than 2.5+ years.  We had grown an organic, grass roots following in the crypto and entertainment community and were looking forward to launching at the end of August, beginning of September.  Our extensive security audit pushed our launch back, and by the time we were ready, Devcon 2 happened which delayed us further.  Had we launched in late Aug/early Sept I am certain much more of our core, long time following would have gotten in.  It would have been a slower, and very different launch.  But it was Devcon and the fact that so many speculators missed out on First Blood that frenzied our token launch.  The day after First Blood a new type of token buyer focused on us that we had not encountered before.  They wanted the next best thing and that happened to be us.  I am glad we had a small pool of SNGLS reserved to distribute to our long term supporters who were pushed out of Sunday's launch.  And discovering who some of these larger buyers are says to me they understood the technology behind our Smart Contract System, as well as our CODE structure (Centrally Organized Distributed Entity) and how innovative and groundbreaking it is.  It's easy to imply others are Bernie Madoff when you don't have context nor the history our long term supporters do.  I invite you to our website to watch our videos and get to know who we are: https://singulardtv.com/videos  I also invite you to our blog and to read the many articles we have published about who we are: https://medium.com/@SingularDTV  

Transparency is the prime reason we embarked on the journey of creating SingularDTV back in late 2013.  For an in-depth account on the "how" and "why" of our journey please read the following article: https://medium.com/@SingularDTV/an-ethereum-journey-to-decentralize-all-things-8d62b02e232b#.qptzkftyy
We've also partnered with Balanc3 to establish real-time auditing on the blockchain of all of SingularDTV's crypto and fiat transactions, again for transparency.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:44:47 PM

If i am not mistaking the production starts now, but released will be in 2017. So we should wait a little bit  Wink

And what will the budget be. They raised 7.5 million dollars, but TV shows cost probably over a million per episode to make.

Yeah and Bernie Madeoff was a highly respected chairman of the Nasdaq, how did that turn out? If you think Hollywood film producers are the touchstone of integrity, I've got news for you.

It seems IMHO this launch catered to those looking to make a quick buck, jacking dates around could be viewed as a tactic to minimize due diligence and provoke FOMO buying which would be of clear benefit to the many scalpers, hype-men, and day traders who ran straight to the exchanges with this token on the day of the crowdsale and continued pumping hype with the goal of a quick buck. Between playing games with the dates, a 15 minute flash sale and the marketing strategy of having pre-launch Q&A communications managed by hype-men I think something reeks of collusion, and I'm now VERY skeptical about this project. FUD is absolutely critical in evaluating ICOs and I see that very little of it occurred before this Launch of less than impeccable integrity. I recommend serious investors make those who were able to snatch up these tokens sit on them for a while if they're worth so much.

We've been building SingularDTV for more than 2.5+ years.  We had grown an organic, grass roots following in the crypto and entertainment community and were looking forward to launching at the end of August, beginning of September.  Our extensive security audit pushed our launch back, and by the time we were ready, Devcon 2 happened which delayed us further.  Had we launched in late Aug/early Sept I am certain much more of our core, long time following would have gotten in.  It would have been a slower, and very different launch.  But it was Devcon and the fact that so many speculators missed out on First Blood that frenzied our token launch.  The day after First Blood a new type of token buyer focused on us that we had not encountered before.  They wanted the next best thing and that happened to be us.  I am glad we had a small pool of SNGLS reserved to distribute to our long term supporters who were pushed out of Sunday's launch.  And discovering who some of these larger buyers are says to me they understood the technology behind our Smart Contract System, as well as our CODE structure (Centrally Organized Distributed Entity) and how innovative and groundbreaking it is.  It's easy to imply others are Bernie Madoff when you don't have context nor the history our long term supporters do.  I invite you to our website to watch our videos and get to know who we are: https://singulardtv.com/videos  I also invite you to our blog and to read the many articles we have published about who we are: https://medium.com/@SingularDTV  

Transparency is the prime reason we embarked on the journey of creating SingularDTV back in late 2013.  For an in-depth account on the "how" and "why" of our journey please read the following article: https://medium.com/@SingularDTV/an-ethereum-journey-to-decentralize-all-things-8d62b02e232b#.qptzkftyy
We've also partnered with Balanc3 to establish real-time auditing on the blockchain of all of SingularDTV's crypto and fiat transactions, again for transparency.  

Questions:

Why do we need a decentralized "netflix" type service?

Who exactly are some of your larger buyers?

Thank you.
Kak-San

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:49:41 PM

I see previous post saying this crowdsale finish only in 15 minutes, thats very fast crowdsale, beside bittrex any another exchange listed this token? What the next project of SINGULARDTV? i 'm interesting to know it
BTCSpearo

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:04:35 PM

If i am not mistaking the production starts now, but released will be in 2017. So we should wait a little bit  Wink

I have been to your website, I have watched your videos, and I thought you had a great pitch. I had planned on investing. I thank you for your explanation regarding the frenzy of the flash sale and your blog post regarding your arduous journey. I only wish it was you yourself who had started this thread and that more time had been taken to communicate directly with your potential investors rather than through intermediaries with obvious stakes, if our money matters to you it should matter enough to merit direct communication. Best of luck with your project I'll be following its development and I may indeed choose to invest once the frenzy calms down. Thanks for your reply.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 12:22:18 AM

Wallets on Bittrex in maintenance for a few days....Can't get my token off site.  What's the problem; anybody know?
Mongwapogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:47:58 AM

Hi OP. If you need to redesign the BitcoinTalk Signature of SINGULARDTV Signature Campaign please PM me.

You can check my thread about my Signature Designs. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1622211.msg16308866#msg16308866

Best Regard
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:04:06 AM

Looking forward to the first movie coming out in December!

rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:30:51 AM

What was the ICO price?
TaShoKi

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:37:25 AM

What was the ICO price?
0.000024 BTC
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:11:33 AM

Wallets on Bittrex in maintenance for a few days....Can't get my token off site.  What's the problem; anybody know?

Is anyone else having this problem? I mean maintance for a few day, that sounds odd. Glad I don't have any BTCs there as of a few days ago.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:14:54 AM

same question here when will bitrexx wallet be updated and work again?
danielj314

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:29:20 AM

same question here when will bitrexx wallet be updated and work again?

Wallet maintenance is very common and normal on bittrex (and other exchanges.) But rarely for days. Usually just for hours. Maybe sometimes a day or two. I don't see any notification of wallet maintenance on bittrex for SNGLS right now though.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
prabowo96

Activity: 238

it's showtime

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:53:35 AM

lol I missed the "giveaway"  Cheesy Grin
some people are getting a good profit right now, imagine in the future. WTF

1 btc can turn into 500 btc.  Cheesy  That guy bought 1m from retarded whale, lucky bastard.  Grin
I don't think it was a retarded whale. This ICO was not really promoted by Singular, yet they sold out 7.5 million dollars worth in 15 minutes. Those investor must be from the outside, very little knowledge on crypto. One of them probably fucked up using the exchange for the first time.

So do you think a big wale like this don't have someone to make this trades?
A bit strange this episode, for sure it will be on the "books" like the bitcoin pizza

ether19

Activity: 532

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 08:40:10 AM

Guys, we got a good news. ShapeShift_io  is adding SNGLS tokens to their site !

https://twitter.com/ShapeShift_io/status/783487583909253120

this should help in make this project popular among the crypto community.
malmoghetto

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:40:43 AM

2700, +10% of ico price, I didn't buy in ico, please sell more whales.  Cheesy

kenboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:44:17 AM

the coin price on the bittrex.com are too low,is any reason?
danblize

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:31:00 AM

Bittrex has maintained the wallet for almost one day, when can I deposit again?  Sad
bitcointank

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:07:26 AM

Hi OP. If you need to redesign the BitcoinTalk Signature of SINGULARDTV Signature Campaign please PM me.

You can check my thread about my Signature Designs. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1622211.msg16308866#msg16308866

Best Regard

The signature campaign is over, don't spam your service without reading general information.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:21:44 AM

Guys, we got a good news. ShapeShift_io  is adding SNGLS tokens to their site !

https://twitter.com/ShapeShift_io/status/783487583909253120

this should help in make this project popular among the crypto community.
lets retweet this guys so we can help the project to be more popular just went out to ico so still have some time for progressing.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:05:45 PM

If deposit paused to bad for the coin,
if price is low although dumpers cannot dump ...

How much SNGLS to earn in signature campaign?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: