Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Coinapult.com  (Read 122 times)
JrBitcoinMiner (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:23:44 AM

Hallo,
2 month ago i bought 0.027 BTCs from Bitcoin.de. Thus i send to my wallet at Coinapult.com. In my History i can see, that the Transaction is "canceled", so i dont have acess to my Coins. Also i cant reach the support. I am new at all of this and i read aboit coinapult as a good online wallet in the internet. I would be really greatefull, if someone could help my getting back my Bitcoins,
Regards JrBitcoinMiner
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:55:48 AM

It was recorded as cancelled on your Coinapult deposit history?
When did you contact the support? And is it through email or what?

Seems that it's really a problem in the site as several users experienced both deposit and withdrawal issues before as well. Good thing that though it took some time, their problem got solved in the end. Check the links below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2751146.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1951111.0
JrBitcoinMiner (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:45:18 PM

Hi,
I bought the Coins on January and sent them to my coinapult account. But since then its status is cancelled and i am not able to contact the support. I called lots of timey, the answering machine is full i cant record anything also through email i dont get any reply. idk what to do it is lots of money for me. Sad
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:24:33 AM

Hallo,
2 month ago i bought 0.027 BTCs from Bitcoin.de. Thus i send to my wallet at Coinapult.com. In my History i can see, that the Transaction is "canceled", so i dont have acess to my Coins. Also i cant reach the support. I am new at all of this and i read aboit coinapult as a good online wallet in the internet. I would be really greatefull, if someone could help my getting back my Bitcoins,
Regards JrBitcoinMiner
Hi,
I bought the Coins on January and sent them to my coinapult account. But since then its status is cancelled and i am not able to contact the support. I called lots of timey, the answering machine is full i cant record anything also through email i dont get any reply. idk what to do it is lots of money for me. Sad

You're certain that bitcoin.de actually sent the transaction, right?

If you are, then it's definitely something on coinapult's end that's going wrong. I don't understand why a deposit would be cancelled, if it has received the sufficient amount of confirmations and has arrived at the destination address. Never has it happened that way. Either a transaction shows up or doesn't show up in the deposit history. I haven't seen any service cancel deposits.

Including your deposit txid will probably help as well, if you have it.

Anyways, only coinapult's support people can help you with this. We don't have access to their wallets and stuff, and it's up to them to respond to your support messages unfortunately. Next time, I'd suggest using Electrum as your wallet if you don't want the hassle of syncing the blockchain. Coinapult is pretty much a dead business.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: