Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My bitcoins for your paypal  (Read 948 times)
rudarSRB (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:46:02 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2016, 05:16:10 PM by rudarSRB

I will sell bitcoins for paypal to anyone however my rules are fix and i will not do any exception.

Max deal for new users or newbies is 10$ and i charge 20%, if this is too much you not need to buy and can look somewhere else.

Escrow is accepted (il put the btc in escrow and you PP me and escrow will release them)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gt_addict

Activity: 2478
Merit: 621

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Are you sending first? Are you willing to use escrow? Is PayPal sent as gift or goods and services?

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
rudarSRB (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:01:31 PM

Are you sending first? Are you willing to use escrow? Is PayPal sent as gift or goods and services?

Yes we can use escrow if you like i will not send first, and goods or as gift does not matter because both of them can be reversed very easy .
gt_addict

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:04:25 PM

How much BTC have you got? Is it just $8 worth? Or can you do multiples?

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

rudarSRB (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:07:45 PM

How much BTC have you got? Is it just $8 worth? Or can you do multiples?

I not disclose my amount, i use multiple wallets so not need to try and trace it Wink, but the first deal is limited to 8$ and then i decide case by case if i allow more deals.
gt_addict

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:10:45 PM

That's fair enough, just wondered if it was a one off deal for just the $8.

So I'll take $20 PayPal for $16 btc. Can you do that in one transaction of BTC?

rudarSRB (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:14:21 PM

That's fair enough, just wondered if it was a one off deal for just the $8.

So I'll take $20 PayPal for $16 btc. Can you do that in one transaction of BTC?

No i said the first deal is limited to 8$ and then i decide on case by case if i allow more deal from the same user or not.
gt_addict

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:18:48 PM

You have a PM.

rudarSRB (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:08:15 PM

You have a PM.

Thanks for the quick and smoth deal i hope there will be more deals like this,people like you are the proof that this forum still have a few honest traders.
gt_addict

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:18:24 PM

Bought 0.122btc for $10 using PayPal. A smooth deal thanks.

rudarSRB (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:23:37 PM

Bought 0.122btc for $10 using PayPal. A smooth deal thanks.

Thank you again.

Next deal is ready if you need bitcoins my rate is simple 8$ bitcoins vs 10$ paypal.
MrChow

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:18:02 PM

Hey there. Been struggling to buy bitcoins on the site cause I'm quite new. But I have a reputation for selling/buying on other sites. I also have a localbitcoins with trades. I'd really appreciate it if you'd like to deal with me. thanks. Smiley
rudarSRB (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:43:14 PM

Hey there. Been struggling to buy bitcoins on the site cause I'm quite new. But I have a reputation for selling/buying on other sites. I also have a localbitcoins with trades. I'd really appreciate it if you'd like to deal with me. thanks. Smiley

You can send me 10$ as GIFT to this paypal : rudarsrb@gmail.com since you are newbie here i will hold the money for 24 hours and send you the bitcoins if you agree send it to me and i will send the btc, if you not agree i will send the bitcoins to some escrow and he will release it in 24 hours.
BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:07:14 PM

Make sure to have trusted escrow here.
MrChow

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:13:01 PM

You can send me 10$ as GIFT to this paypal : rudarsrb@gmail.com since you are newbie here i will hold the money for 24 hours and send you the bitcoins if you agree send it to me and i will send the btc, if you not agree i will send the bitcoins to some escrow and he will release it in 24 hours.

Sure mate! Can you pm me your skype?.
rudarSRB (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:17:05 PM

No shady skype deals sorry,

you got my offer and we can deal in public
MrChow

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:33:33 PM

I've sent you $10. This is my address 1Jm1jXvDjWZ129bc5agZ1wgfB3dYztnpAH
rudarSRB (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:35:30 PM

Got it, il send you the coins in about 3 hours
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 03:12:52 PM

Goodluck to you. Remember the sender can still do chargeback upto 180days from the date of transaction so even you wait for 1 week before sending him your btc he could do chargeback

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
MrChow

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:04:41 PM

I'm still waiting
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: