Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often do you play with extra high payouts (like x9998)?  (Voting closed: July 27, 2016, 11:14:44 AM)
Always - 1 (4.5%)
Often - 2 (9.1%)
Sometimes - 5 (22.7%)
Not often - 7 (31.8%)
Never - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] How often do you play with extra high payouts (like x9998) ?  (Read 1139 times)
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:20:05 AM

Me and my team think, that there is no one who plays with x9998 payouts. In our main topic "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1411983.60" some people suggested to add extra high payouts to our game (https://betbit.co) . So I decided to understand, do we need to add such kind of bets to our game or no.

Yes yes yes of course you need to add those kinds of bets, most of the dice gambling website have that. And me too, I always play my bitcoins in 990x payout and so far so good. But sometimes the roll number 99 is hard to hit, you need enough balance and a trick to retrieve your losses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:35:31 AM

Sometimes I play on more higher odds like 9900x because I know we have very smart chance of win, from my opinion best way to play on dice game to go with 2x, because it is all about our luck if we have our day than it is easy to make profit with such odds.

Smart chance to win using that 9999x? Are you joking? You can win it but you really need a lot of bankroll to spend, and although if you can win it you still cany recover what you loss before unless you dare to play using martingale may be 1.1 or 1.2 on loss until hit it may be you can get huge profit
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:31:02 PM

What do you mean your team ? Lol

I sometimes play at that rate with faucets but it never works and is a waste of time. I would never bet any significant amount not even 10k satoshi because with a 9000x + multiplier your chances of winning are only 0.01% which is terrible and you could go forever without winning.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:21:59 PM

Not very often, but I used to play with that strategy, and turn out for 5 times using it I won 2 times, and after the calculation I still lose money, and playing using this strategy is not suitable for me, it just set and let the autobet roll, not really fun for me
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:21:59 PM

What do you mean your team ? Lol

I sometimes play at that rate with faucets but it never works and is a waste of time. I would never bet any significant amount not even 10k satoshi because with a 9000x + multiplier your chances of winning are only 0.01% which is terrible and you could go forever without winning.

Exactly, it rather diminishes your chances of winning as it was supposed to give you big wins . I never try those multipliers because I often end up deceiving myself. I now prefer to be realistic with my winnings as possible and so I've shunned using them.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:45:55 PM

I don't go for high payouts. When we increase the payout we get the decrease in the winning chances. For this reason most of the time my focus is on decreased payout. Very few were lucky to get profited with such big jackpot going for extra high payouts.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████