Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:14:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries ---  (Read 56500 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

### CWI-POOL - OLD POOL SERVER CLOSURE

Hi All ...

As some of you may have noticed recently, there are a few changes in the menu list of the old pool server menu (http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/).

This has been a long time coming and will continue to setup the new pools on the new servers, and remove the old pools from the old server, until we can completely decommission the old server altogether.

Only a few more pools need building on the new server and we will require EVERYONE to start a new account on the new servers, and start mining there instead. These new servers are FAR superior to the old pool server and will not only handle a great deal more, with speed and efficiency, but also limitless expandability.

In the coming week, we will officially announce the closure date of the old pool system, which will mean that ANY mining there will cease shortly prior to the closure date, and a grace period will be offered for those that have coins currently inside the operational pools, which will be our standard 16days minimum from our announcement of closure.

Please keep informed here, and also inform ANYONE you know that is mining at the old CWI-Pool system, as after the closure date, the wallets of the old pool will be terminated, and all coins in those wallets lost.

The estimate for the closure of the old pool will be next month, but an exact time and all the details of the NEW CWI-Pool system will be announced in the coming days.

Thank you very much for not only your mining and use of our pools, but also your co-operation.

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:14:08 PM
Merited by e1ghtSpace (1)

### CWI-POOL - DENARIUS

Hi All ...

Since the upgrade prior to the latest, the DNR daemon was not syncing and required endless restarting to function.

Carsen had released code that seemed to be flailing, only to have to have the latest code prove that he is what he says he is - a damn good developer.

This latest code for Denarius not only compiled under one of the most hostile OS for Crypto (CentOS 7 x64 - which we always use for our backend servers), but when run, functions so well that the sync took little time, and the running of the daemon is smooth as silk. Apart from the functionality of the latest code, our CWI-Pool Denarius is running so well now, that we are adding it to the new pools servers and will have the CWI-Pool Denarius running very shortly.

Our old server is functioning well, but will soon be decommissioned.

Well done on the fine work Carsen, and thanks for getting the code to a superb level of quality, especially the functionality and features.

Old CWI-Pool Denarius - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/dnr/
New CWI-Pool Denarius - yet to be finalized (intended URL http://ame-po01.chainworksindustries.com/dnr/ for the time being until all URL's are unified to the new naming convention).

#crysx

abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

### CWI-POOL - DENARIUS
New CWI-Pool Denarius - yet to be finalized (intended URL http://ame-po01.chainworksindustries.com/dnr/ for the time being until all URL's are unified to the new naming convention).
Not working - 404 error.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

### CWI-POOL - DENARIUS
Not working - 404 error.

'yet to be finalized' mate ...

It will be online soon though, as we are currently are testing the backend infrastructure for denarius before we release for Alpha or Beta!

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:06:53 AM

Just read the above informations, I like the way you aim at disrupting the freelancing industry, you guys might be a competitor to up work. Be successful Cheesy

OK - I have had it.

ANY post that looks like the one I quoted, that is OBVIOUSLY a bot will be deleted.

I have been flooded with PM also with these types of marketers and bots that post rubbish just for the sake of increasing their count of posts.

Who ever controls these bots, you have been warned.

#crysx

thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

#crysx

not just blockchain community, entire internet fighting various spammers for years without  success. You ban 1, spammers add 2 more. Much easier simply ignore them.
bminer.ca

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:34:21 PM

Love your pool to mine INFX.
Just registered to the new pool http://ame-po01.chainworksindustries.com/infx/

I had to "register", could not use my old login...

What happens to my INFX that were in the pool that does not exist anymore? Not that I had that much but still... Will they be transferred, can I withdraw them? Are they lost for me (I would survice....)...Huh

Thanks
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:04:19 AM

#crysx

not just blockchain community, entire internet fighting various spammers for years without  success. You ban 1, spammers add 2 more. Much easier simply ignore them.

Maybe so ...

It is quite annoying and interferes with the flow of the the thread, no matter how fast or slow it goes.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:05:30 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 06:23:42 AM by chrysophylax

Love your pool to mine INFX.
Just registered to the new pool http://ame-po01.chainworksindustries.com/infx/

I had to "register", could not use my old login...

What happens to my INFX that were in the pool that does not exist anymore? Not that I had that much but still... Will they be transferred, can I withdraw them? Are they lost for me (I would survice....)...Huh

Thanks

Thanks ...

The old pool should always be open to withdraw ALL your funds out. It is currently still active.

If there is an issue, please let us know and we will do what we can to ease the withdrawal process.

As for the registration process, that is correct. These are new servers with a new database, and new components. It has been built from the ground up, so the registration process needs to be done again. However, on these pools also, the registration process is only a one time process, and will be maintained for all pools that use this new database and servers. So all the pools that will be forthcoming, will be based on the same database, which means you will only need to log into the pool withe the registered account.

The old pool accounts are completely separate and will NOT be migrated over due to various factors, including dead and unused accounts.

#crysx

bminer.ca

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:19:48 PM

Thanks for the detailed answer. I was able to withdraw thru the web interface this morning. I think i was confused because since a few days the API was answering wrongly that my balance was 0. But thru the web interface the balance was right and withdraw worked like a charm.
Cheesy
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:49:13 AM

Thanks for the detailed answer. I was able to withdraw thru the web interface this morning. I think i was confused because since a few days the API was answering wrongly that my balance was 0. But thru the web interface the balance was right and withdraw worked like a charm.
Cheesy

That's great ...

We will be stopping the old pool systems soon, so each pool will have their mining terminated one by one, with a pool termination date shortly. By that time, we hope that EVERYONE has removed all their coins and moved their mining to the new pool system so that we can close the old pool system/server permanently.

A date will be given in the coming week.

#crysx

DiMMkA

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

Crysx, when launch the WEB-site?
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

We are working on that and hopefully have that online soon.

The basic site should be ready and published as soon as we can get all the smaller issues out of the way.

#crysx

legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

The basic site should be ready and published as soon as we can get all the smaller issues out of the way.

#crysx
cryptopia delisted around 28 coins but granite was not one of them. good to see granite surviving this mess
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:40:44 AM

#crysx
cryptopia delisted around 28 coins but granite was not one of them. good to see granite surviving this mess

I thought Cryptopia don't delist coins?

Cryptopia (unlike Bittrex) have been a very good exchange to deal with, and be with. Thus far, they have been helpful and very stable.

It is good though as a lot of coins are being delisted from many places. We are working with another development for an Exchange on a 'just in case' scenario to have the coins listed and stay listed. Depending on the negotiations and outcome, we could have all our coins back on ONE exchange while we still research an internal exchange system we can setup.

So far the ones we have looked at are either dodgy, or WAY too expensive for us to even attempt, where as one of them (the best we have found so far) wants more than 130KUSD per year up front to START the exchange, and THEY host it all with CWI having almost no control over the code or hosting. This is NOT what we want, but this exchange software is one of the best we have seen to date, so is understandable why they will not release the code and host all the exchanges internally. This company is AlphaPoint and are a very professional, solid company, but VERY expensive for the upfront cost involved. With the developments we require for our own internal systems to integrate into that Exchange, we would need 500KUSD for the project, and that is just the beginning. This is money better spent on our 'base' projects when we do get our hands on such cash.

Once I get confirmation and permission from the other party we are currently in negotiation with, we may publish who it is we are negotiating with and what exchange platform we may be using.

Until then, the backend work is still going.

Of our 5 coins, OZC is the coin that is getting a small cosmetic lift in regards to the OZC logo, for addition to the new 'info' website we are getting online. We are happy with the design so far, but in two minds about whether our Australian (OZ) lettering should be included. Let's see how it goes.

There is a major update post here that is almost ready, which I am hoping to publish shortly here. Just to keep you up to speed on 'some' of the things we have been doing back here Wink

#crysx

onegiantcock
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

I've got a few BERNS stuck at (old) CWI X14 - how do I get these - been a couple days now stuck on 20/200 confirms.  Should I move to the new server?
-ogc
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

I've got a few BERNS stuck at (old) CWI X14 - how do I get these - been a couple days now stuck on 20/200 confirms.  Should I move to the new server?
-ogc

There is no 'old' BERN pool any longer ...

Hasn't been for quite some time.

The NEW CWI-Pool system (Pyroxene) is fully functional though and I will be posting an update in a few minutes.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:35:00 PM

### CWI-POOL - OLD POOL CLOSURE

Hi All ...

We are happy to announce that the NEW CWI-Pool system - Pyroxene (theMINE).

Pyroxene (theMINE) has passed all the stability and availability testing, and we will be opening publicly within the next 24Hours.

This means that the current URLs (both pool and stratum) will be changing. These URLs are, for the time being, direct links for the new pools, and will be currently functional for use. This will change as we configure the new permanent URLs. The only pre-requisite is that you start a new account profile on Pyroxene (theMINE), and setup the miners to point to the NEW Stratum URL of the pools, utilizing our own inhouse developed Stratum - Obsidian (theSTRATUM).

For the time being, three pools from our old server will be immediately suspended from any mining. So please remove ALL your coins from the following pools, as even though they will no longer be active for mining, will still be available for the transfer of your coins to offline or exchange wallets.

These old server pools are ...

- granite (GRN) - New pool already setup and active
- OzzieCoin (OZC) - New pool already setup and active
- Denarius (DNR) - No Miners on pool and will be next in line to be built in Pyroxene (theMINE)

These pools will be shutdown on midnight 31st May 2018 (Adelaide time - google 'current Adelaide time' to calculate the time difference to you). Any and ALL coins after this date will be lost, as we destroy the wallet after use. So PLEASE remove your coins by the closure date, or we will have NO WAY of retrieving your coins you may have left in that wallet after that date. This comment will NOT be repeated!

The following pools are currently being built for the new CWI-Pool system, and when they are up and running, we will be taking the same procedure as we are with the coins abovementioned. So please check back here or the new CWI-Pool thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3829887 - for further details of times and dates.

- InfluxCoin (INFX)
- CreamCoin (CRM)
- HomeBlockCoin (HBC)
- Pagarex (PGX)
- BitCore (BTX)

We appreciate your cooperation, and look forward to seeing you at the new mining servers very soon. They are by far the most powerful and extensive mining servers CWI have had, as well as being the most expandable to date.

All that is required for the time being is to check the landing page - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ - and see what pools are currently available on the NEW CWI-Pool servers under the NEW CWI-Pool system - Pyroxene (theMINE).

Thank you for your continued support by mining with us. We hope that your mining experience will be a seamless transition, and we can assure you that the new Servers provide a much more responsive experience.

#crysx

xarix

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

Any updates on Sweepstakecoin mate? When can we expect an exchange for SWEEP?
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:03:24 PM

Any updates on Sweepstakecoin mate? When can we expect an exchange for SWEEP?

Not yet ...

SWEEP is third inline for development alongside DRZ, which means they will be both handled at the same time.

Exchanges are anyones guess with the coins, as we have not been pushing inclusion just yet. There is much more to do yet with the other areas, before the coins are actually started, and unfortunately, this means that SWEEP will not have anything done until firstly OZC and then INFX is started.

There is however a more precise vision of what we will be doing with ALL the coins, and that has made things a lot more clear to work with and work on.

For now, coin development is still in the near future.

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: